It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Superbowl Halftime Conspiracy!

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by VitriolAndAngst

That's the trouble with this site.

Last year I enjoyed coming here to learn more and expand my knowledge but by the end of 2011, I found myself wondering whether or not to bother any more because of the sheer lunacy and people wanting to seem intelligent by looking between the lines at something that had no lines in the first place.

Now personally, I've seen zero evidence that 9/11 was an inside job but I'd rather people talk about the lives lost that day than start another thread such as "OMG! Tebow leading an Illuminati conspiracy to bring about the return of Jesus through prayer on live tv!"

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by VitriolAndAngst

Originally posted by curious7
reply to post by DeadSeraph

I saw it live, I've seen it since, looked at images and as I and others including VitriolAndAngst have said, whatever symbols you're all seeing are things you all look out for and report on every day anyway like you have nothing better to do than trawl through tv shows just to go "AHA! I see one, there it is, Illuminati thought they could get one over on me did they?"

Oh and thanks for the compliment about me having a superior intellect than yourself, appreciate it. I'll take it as my birthday gift from you (and no doubt you'll find "Illuminati symbolism" in the fact I was born in February, on the 7th and in the year 1984)

TRUE STORY
I'm actually making a website for a spiritual healer. She has a few ideas and images that I'll use -- but ultimately, it's me having absolutely no idea about the spiritual implications in Kaballah of the number 18 who is going to design that website. If someone finds meaning in it - it's because I did a good job of aesthetically using a hodge podge of symbolism. If an 18 appears near the symbol of a pyramid -- it's because the DESIGNER (that's me) put it there because it would look Kewl!

In college, I knew this girl with really curly red hair. She was about as cynical and non-spiritual as they come. She was actually ghost-writing the Astrology predictions for her dad who worked at a MAJOR Newspaper so that he could do other things. I'm sure there were thousands, maybe tens of thousands of people, who thought she was looking right into their soul when they read that Aires was going to make an important phone call today, and that they would re-connect with an old enemy who would become a soul mate. Occasionally, she'd say to me; "Say something interesting" -- and that would be filler for one of the "readings." She had no background or interest in Astrology. Apparently, it didn't matter a bit to the readers.

>> The ONLY reason I bother to take some issue with this stuff -- is that there are REAL conspiracies going on right now, but the next time I say to someone that 9/11 was an inside job, or that Big Oil is pushing US military policies -- I'm going to get lumped in with someone arguing whether or not Madonna is sending messages for Satan or Basophet -- if I have the name wrong on that last character, I don't care.

So let me get this straight... You believe that 9/11 was an inside job? So somehow, the powers that be are wicked enough to sacrifice 3000 americans to further their own agenda, but not evil enough to include occult symbolism in television programming?

Interesting.

I'm curious: Have you ever looked into bohemian grove at all?
edit on 7-2-2012 by DeadSeraph because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Again, thanks for the post and the laughs.

Hey, I'd say maybe we should invite our friend above our posts if he wants to join in the fun but apparently, laughing and enjoying yourself could be a symbol of Satanism and Illuminati owl worship so perhaps best not.

Satan just doesn't shave his legs enough to interest me.

Clearly, having a good time is the work of the devil. I don't think I'm going too far out on a limb when I say that is the reason every "good religious person" who drones on about Jesus just makes me want to stick a fork in my leg. There is one Evangelical Baptist Minister from Texas who seems to be getting really popular with the; "Make church going a party" method -- which is really, really diabolical if you ask me.

How can a good Satanist get control of people, if some do-gooder makes Church fun and interesting? He's as dangerous as David Kouresh with his "hookers for Jesus" -- I could lose half my friends to anyone using that approach!

Good night Curious7 -- I've got to get myself to bed. Of course my wife will be coming home late from volleyball and I'll probably have to wake up again to rub shoulders and feet. I'm going to have to work in some spiritual objection to that, but I don't want to spook her since she's a former Catholic.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Again, thanks for the post and the laughs.

Hey, I'd say maybe we should invite our friend above our posts if he wants to join in the fun but apparently, laughing and enjoying yourself could be a symbol of Satanism and Illuminati owl worship so perhaps best not.

Satan just doesn't shave his legs enough to interest me.

Clearly, having a good time is the work of the devil. I don't think I'm going too far out on a limb when I say that is the reason every "good religious person" who drones on about Jesus just makes me want to stick a fork in my leg. There is one Evangelical Baptist Minister from Texas who seems to be getting really popular with the; "Make church going a party" method -- which is really, really diabolical if you ask me.

How can a good Satanist get control of people, if some do-gooder makes Church fun and interesting? He's as dangerous as David Kouresh with his "hookers for Jesus" -- I could lose half my friends to anyone using that approach!

Good night Curious7 -- I've got to get myself to bed. Of course my wife will be coming home late from volleyball and I'll probably have to wake up again to rub shoulders and feet. I'm going to have to work in some spiritual objection to that, but I don't want to spook her since she's a former Catholic.

Guess you'd rather dodge the question.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   

The only people who see these symbols of a centuries dead group are those who create threads like this on conspiracy sites and talk about how they don't own a tv because they don't believe in entertainment but then complain about how everything on tv is "Illuminati and occult symbolism".

Centuries dead?

In you not caring about the spelling of Basophet (Baphomet) you are showing that your knowledge of things occult is not sufficient for you to tell people whose knowledge is higher than yours, that they are reading too much into things that don't exist. Maybe they don't exist for you because you aren't aware of their existence?

In calling the Illuminati, centuries dead, you must not be aware that the OTO (Aleister Crowley's Thelemic occult order) refer to themselves as "Perfect Pontiffs and Epopts of the ILLUMINATI" in many OTO study documents.

It's borrowed straight from Freemasonry, which coined the term "Epopt".

Go read the Secret Instruction for the 8º of the O.T.O. which you can find by searching for "On the Secret Marriages of Gods with Men".

An excerpt:

DE NUPTIIS SECRETIS DEORUM cum HOMINIBUS
ON THE SECRET MARRIAGES OF GODS WITH MEN Sub Figura XXIV SECRET INSTRUCTION FOR THE VIIIº O.T.O. A.'. A.'. Publication in class B
Baphomet Xº O.T.O. from the Throne of Ireland, Iona and All the Britains that are in the Sanctuary of the Gnosis to the Perfectly Illuminated Adepts of the Secret Areopagus of the Eight Degree, Pontiffs and Epopts of the Illuminati, Greeting and Peace.
Under the Seal of the Obligation of the VIIIº.
Dearly Beloved, in that war of the Brethren of the Left Hand Path against the Gnosis whose first phase ended in the establishment of that tyranny and superstition which is called Christianity, much Truth was stolen by the Black Lodge, and perverted to its vile uses. And most noxious in its corruption is that castration of man called Chastity, the atrophy of those noblest parts of the body which are the proper organs of Redemption both Gaian and Ouranian.
We then who in the Seventh Degree were sworn most solemnly to Chastity in the Inmost as in the Outermost, who have now as Epopts of the Illuminati beheld with our eyes, and as Perfect Pontiffs of our noble Order administered with our members, the Initiation whose name is Resurrection unto the Light.... (continues)

------------------ END EXCERPT ------------------

A metal band called Deicide used Satanist imagery to shock and to get attention before admitting 20 years later it's just an act to get them noticed and they don't believe in religion while a former member actually hid his Catholic beliefs so as not to ruin the band's image.

Haha... you don't know much about Deicide and you're bending the truth. Besides, Catholicism.. really?
You think that isn't the worst form of bastardized hybrid of Babylonian Paganism and Christianity?
The Vatican is the holy branch of the CFR/Trilateral-Com/New World Order.
Go watch Empire of the City on Google Video and then let's see how you feel.

Glen Benton of Deicide, in interviews always talked of on-stage possession, he called their concerts "soul gatherings" and they used rotting animal flesh & blood (possibly bions / Orgone energy boost LOL!) to enhance these live possession rituals. Gimme a break, gimmicky mah azz.

Have you ever read about MLO (misanthropic luciferian order), ONA (order of nine angles), Current 218, Temple of the Black Light, Dragon Rouge??? These are the true forms of Satanism, which refers to Anton LaVey (even Temple of Set) as a blasphemous pig for denying the existence of the external "acausal" and anti-cosmic force which they call by many names, (Satan being one of them).

Maybe you shouldn't paint this all so lightly and yourself so confidently, unless you wish to remain in the dark and ridicule others for knowing how to see things you don't and probably never will.
edit on 7-2-2012 by LeonoraTenen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   

So let me get this straight... You believe that 9/11 was an inside job? So somehow, the powers that be are wicked enough to sacrifice 3000 americans to further their own agenda, but not evil enough to include occult symbolism in television programming?

Interesting.

OK, I'm trying not to pass out from laughing,...
... I want to dodge the question? I didn't know there was one implicit -- I'm certainly NOT a person who can figure out Madonna's symbolism, because it's completely random AFAIK. Bohemian Grove is something that probably happens all over the place -- but more with Dick Cheney types hiring young girls and/or boys because these rich farts can absolutely do anything they want, and then hold a press conference to talk about American Family Values -- which of course requires huge sums of money for banks and BP. No ancient symbols required.

not evil enough to include occult symbolism in television programming?

I've heard Madonna's antics called bad, poor taste, but EVIL enough to start wars for resources and impose a security state in the US?

Since the end of the Cold War, old Nixon/Reagan farts like Rumsfeld, Kissinger and the rest have been looking for another Cold War to feel useful -- to justify their Xenophobic patriotism. Who knew they could have spared the lives of 3,000 people and just dressed up Madonna in a gold plated owl costume!

THEY in this case, were designers and choreographers -- and THEY put "M"s everywhere because that's the first letter of Madonna's name.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by LeonoraTenen

You're showing your ignorance yet again but I'll comment on this one piece of idiocy on your part because no doubt someone else will rip you apart on the rest of your BS.

Glen stated for years he would commit suicide at the age of 33 in those same interviews you mention.

Several years ago he did another and when he was asked about that and why he didn't do it like promised, he admitted it's all an act and he never actually worshipped Satan at all, just used that imagery, just like Rob Zombie uses horror movie imagery in his shows.

And how dare you attempt to mock the fact a former guitarist of theirs was Catholic unless you hate Catholicism too now (I'm not a believer in any religion bear in mind)?

I forget his name off the top of my head but he stated years after leaving due to differences in the band that he did it because he didn't wish to hide his religion any more.

I'm glad you added me as a respected foe cause it seems you respect me for being truthful and intelligent but also hate me for being more intelligent than you and for picking out flaws in every one of your posts.

As the internet speak goes, "come at me bro" even though I've frankly had enough of your stupidity and will refrain from wasting my time on this ridiculous thread because idiocy will continue despite people such as myself and VitriolAndAngst continuing to pick it apart.

Oh and just to let you know.

I always knew how to spell Baphomet. It was VitriolAndAngst that didn't and couldn't care less either. So you wasted a pointless rant on something I never even said.

Congratulations.
edit on 7/2/2012 by curious7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by curious7

Get out of here, you've provided no tangible evidence to suggest the performance was not occult influenced.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Interesting.

OK, I'm trying not to pass out from laughing,...
... I want to dodge the question? I didn't know there was one implicit -- I'm certainly NOT a person who can figure out Madonna's symbolism, because it's completely random AFAIK. Bohemian Grove is something that probably happens all over the place -- but more with Dick Cheney types hiring young girls and/or boys because these rich farts can absolutely do anything they want, and then hold a press conference to talk about American Family Values -- which of course requires huge sums of money for banks and BP. No ancient symbols required.

not evil enough to include occult symbolism in television programming?

I've heard Madonna's antics called bad, poor taste, but EVIL enough to start wars for resources and impose a security state in the US?

Since the end of the Cold War, old Nixon/Reagan farts like Rumsfeld, Kissinger and the rest have been looking for another Cold War to feel useful -- to justify their Xenophobic patriotism. Who knew they could have spared the lives of 3,000 people and just dressed up Madonna in a gold plated owl costume!

THEY in this case, were designers and choreographers -- and THEY put "M"s everywhere because that's the first letter of Madonna's name.

Not sure who should be laughing themselves to sleep more. You or me?

Where did I call madonna's antics evil? She's just a puppet.

Kissinger as well as Reagan both attended Bohemian Grove. Have you ever seen the cremation of care footage?

So you are really going to sit here and laugh at me for pointing out occult symbolism being fed to you during a half time show while decrying globalists and hawks who cause war and strife around the world and within your own country while completely denying the fact these same hawks attend occult ceremonies?

So let's clarify just one more time. Evil men in politics who are rich and powerful, wreak havok with their policies and their agendas, while attending occult (or pagan if you will) ceremonies are evil enough to make 9/11 happen, but not evil enough to have any influence over the media. The occult (or pagan if you will) symbolism in this performance witnessed by those of us learned in such things is just a figment of our imaginations because you have a problem with the idea of satan?

Fine logic.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   

You're showing your ignorance yet again but I'll comment on this one piece of idiocy on your part because no doubt someone else will rip you apart on the rest of your BS.

Glen stated for years he would commit suicide at the age of 33 in those same interviews you mention.

Several years ago he did another and when he was asked about that and why he didn't do it like promised, he admitted it's all an act and he never actually worshipped Satan at all, just used that imagery, just like Rob Zombie uses horror movie imagery in his shows.

And how dare you attempt to mock the fact a former guitarist of theirs was Catholic unless you hate Catholicism too now (I'm not a believer in any religion bear in mind)?

I forget his name off the top of my head but he stated years after leaving due to differences in the band that he did it because he didn't wish to hide his religion any more.

I'm glad you added me as a respected foe cause it seems you respect me for being truthful and intelligent but also hate me for being more intelligent than you and for picking out flaws in every one of your posts.

As the internet speak goes, "come at me bro" even though I've frankly had enough of your stupidity and will refrain from wasting my time on this ridiculous thread because idiocy will continue despite people such as myself and VitriolAndAngst continuing to pick it apart.

Oh and just to let you know.

I always knew how to spell Baphomet. It was VitriolAndAngst that didn't and couldn't care less either. So you wasted a pointless rant on something I never even said.

Congratulations.
edit on 7/2/2012 by curious7 because: (no reason given)

You are welcome to quit wasting your time. You've done nothing but call people idiots, question peoples sanity, and slung personal insults, arrogance, and ignorance throughout this entire thread without doing one ounce of research, refuting any of the evidence presented, or doing much of anything short of acting like a troll.

Your "friend" whom you extol so highly has at the very least presented a logical base for his or her opinion. You however, continue to do nothing but exalt your own belligerent skepticism as some kind of badge of intelligence.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   

You're showing your ignorance yet again

I'm sorry you haven't come to know me yet, but if you do, you will find that not only am I *not* ignorant, but I know more about Magick (and *true* Satanism) than probably anyone here.

Doesn't matter. Price of fish?

Haha.. how dare me?? Stop being so dang dramatic. I didn't mock anything. I briefly stated my stance on Catholicism. I could back up what I said, if you care to debate it, but it looks like you're tired of talking about this. Fair enough.

His name is Ralph Santolla and NO he wasn't a crucial member of Deicide. He began with them in 05' (more than 15yrs after they became "known").
He wasn't part of their formation or glory years whatsoever. So why include him as if his Catholicism negates their Satanism when he was nowhere to be found nearly the whole time they were making records?

And No, he didn't hide his religion while with Deicide. He was open about it... he and Glen had a mutual understanding.

Wow, you're really offended right now. I never said I hated you did I? Why would I hate you? I don't care for any foes thank you. Why not be friends who can argue passionately instead?
You are not more intelligent or knowledgeable than me on this topic. I'm sorry to have to say it. If you want to debate Occult wisdom with me, you're really in for a surprise.

It seems that if the Satanists themselves are willing to admit themselves, that they are part of a big evil conspiracy, then you should respect their word and not call them liars.

Just go read "Culling - A Guide To Sacrifice" by Anton Long of the Order of Nine Angles. They openly admit that they target people who oppose Political organizations who aid & support the Sinister Dialectic and the upward phase of evolutionary change they are working towards. It's there in writing. They identify with the "Illuminati". And when I say Illuminati, I'm including the OTO, an organization who I have come to know intimately over the years.
What is your problem with what I posted, showing Crowley identifying OTO w/ "Illuminati"?

If you were to read the O.N.A. manuscript "The Satanic Purpose", you will see their view on how their allies have been shaping the Aeon of culture for some time to butter up the pan.

You may say, so how does this pertain to pop culture?
In knowing many members of O.T.O. in Los Angeles, I met many of the ones who "make things happen" at MTV and other place I don't really wish to have to discuss, just to prove what I am already.
I was also an attendee of the Golden Dawn temple in LA, but that was much different. Very Gnostic really.

Anyway, I've been studying Kabbalah and Western Magick for over 20 years. You can't call me ignorant boss.

I'll leave this post with an analogy:

Florence & the Machine performed her incredible song "Cosmic Love" on the show "So You Think You Can Dance". Being that it's a dance show, not a music show, (and being that everyone relies on Autotune, even live nowadays) the producers put Autotune on her voice and made the non-musical mistake of setting it to the "CHROMATIC" scale (big mistake). It sounded like total garbage. It ruined the performance because it bent her to all sorts of notes that she wasn't intending for.

As a music producer I knew this was happening for a fact. I could tell you the exact settings they were using being that I've worked with that plug-in enough to bet my life on it.

Ignorant posters in music forums (who don't know the first thing about music) were proudly declaring their knowledge that it's just her voice and she has learned a new way of singing... HAHAHAHA!!!
SO Awesome.
They've never heard of Autotune and it's on everything they hear.

See my point? Ignorance is ignorance. And you can't con a con artist.
edit on 8-2-2012 by LeonoraTenen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeonoraTenen

You're showing your ignorance yet again

I'm sorry you haven't come to know me yet, but if you do, you will find that not only am I *not* ignorant, but I know more about Magick (and Satanism) than probably anyone here.

Doesn't matter. Price of fish?

Haha.. how dare me?? Stop being so dang dramatic. I didn't mock anything. I briefly stated my stance on Catholicism. I could back up what I said, if you care to debate it, but it looks like you're tired of talking about this. Fair enough.

His name is Ralph Santolla and NO he wasn't a crucial member of Deicide. He began with them in 05' (more than 15yrs after they became "known").
He wasn't part of their formation or glory years whatsoever. So why include him as if his Catholicism negates their Satanism when he was nowhere to be found nearly the whole time they were making records?

And No, he didn't hide his religion while with Deicide. He was open about it... he and Glen had a mutual understanding.

Wow, you're really offended right now. I never said I hated you did I? Why would I hate you? I don't care for any foes thank you. Why not be friends who can argue passionately instead?
You are not more intelligent or knowledgeable than me on this topic. I'm sorry to have to say it. If you want to debate Occult wisdom with me, you're really in for a surprise.

It seems that if the Satanists themselves are willing to admit themselves, that they are part of a big evil conspiracy, then you should respect their word and not call them liars.

Just go read "Culling - A Guide To Sacrifice" by Anton Long of the Order of Nine Angles. They openly admit that they target people who oppose Political organizations who aid & support the Sinister Dialectic and the upward phase of evolutionary change they are working towards. It's there in writing. They identify with the "Illuminati". And when I say Illuminati, I'm including the OTO, an organization who I have come to know intimately over the years.
What is your problem with what I posted, showing Crowley identifying OTO w/ "Illuminati"?

If you were to read the O.N.A. manuscript "The Satanic Purpose", you will see their view on how their allies have been shaping the Aeon of culture for some time to butter up the pan.

You may say, so how does this pertain to pop culture?
In knowing many members of O.T.O. in Los Angeles, I met many of the ones who "make things happen" at MTV and other place I don't really wish to have to discuss, just to prove what I am already.
I was also an attendee of the Golden Dawn temple in LA, but that was much different. Very Gnostic really.

Anyway, I've been studying Kabbalah and Western Magick for over 20 years. You can't call me ignorant boss.

I'll leave this post with an analogy:

Florence & the Machine performed her incredible song "Cosmic Love" on the show "So You Think You Can Dance". Being that it's a dance show, not a music show, (and being that everyone relies on Autotune, even live nowadays) the producers put Autotune on her voice and made the non-musical mistake of setting it to the "CHROMATIC" scale (big mistake). It sounded like total garbage. It ruined the performance because it bent her to all sorts of notes that she wasn't intending for.

As a music producer I knew this was happening for a fact. I could tell you the exact settings they were using being that I've worked with that plug-in enough to bet my life on it.

Ignorant posters in music forums (who don't know the first thing about music) were proudly declaring their knowledge that it's just her voice and she has learned a new way of singing... HAHAHAHA!!!
SO Awesome.
They've never heard of Autotune and it's on everything they hear.

See my point? Ignorance is ignorance. And you can't con a con artist.

Glad to have someone who clearly know's their #$&! here to contribute to the conversation.
edit on 8-2-2012 by DeadSeraph because: terrible mistake is terrible.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeadSeraph
Glad to have someone who clearly know's their #$&! here to contribute to the conversation.

Thanks. Glad to be here. I definitely have things to contribute.

I liked that you brought Qliphot into the conversation a while ago. Nobody else seems to know what that is.
No Left Hand Pathers here.. or at least not ones that know very much about what they're claiming.

It seems that as soon as someone says "Satan" they get accused of being a born-again Christian zealot.. nevermind that the Left Hand Path refers to itself as 'the path of Satan'.

it's like the Aghori yoga tradition. It's one of the Left Hand Paths in Eastern mysticism.
The Aghora Sadhu's practice self-mutilation rituals and demon binding, using sigils like the Kali Yantra. This is analagous to Vamachara Tantra (left hand path, working with higher chakras and superceding/eliminating Godhead), instead of Samadhi-oriented meditations which have the goal of achieving Union with Godhead.

It's not that I'm calling it evil. I'm just saying they are working with the the acausal, anti-cosmic Black Light that emanated from Chaos (nothingness) right after White Light did.

Lady Gaga's "birth of a new race with no judgement" is an Aeon thing. Aleister Crowley refered to this as the Aeon of Horus (corresponding in some ways with the Aquarian Age).

In Transhumanism (new name for Eugenics) there is discussion of the new race which represent a singularity between man & machine, with no gender or judgement. A task-oriented worker race with no morals or loyalty.

It's not "theory" at all.
Ray Kurzweil goes into great details about this in his books and the documentary "The Transcendent Man".
He's not fringe. He's an accredited scientist with a long resume of official influence.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Indeed. This ties very succinctly into mainstream politics and practice. It really isn't rocket science, although by it's own definition it is "that which is hidden". Which today, is done so in plain sight. I've seen much conjecture into the idea that doing these rituals in plain sight gives them added power to the practitioners. Could you comment on this?

I know for me, although never having practiced anything ritualistically or ascending any grades per say, I can see how this would be the case. The magickian is projecting his or her will after all. Whether or not the profane see it as being real is irrelevant. Both evocation and invocation take place, the necessary paths are traced, and the symbols projected to convey the magickians will. Much like one would even in dominating one of the lesser 72. The triangle of the art, circle of conjuration, etc. Symbols which do not matter once the art is complete.

I'm curious to hear your ideas behind the psychological implications of this. Behind both those behind it, and the intended audience. Jung's work in the importance of symbols within psychology is a number within itself.

Looking forward to hearing from you.
edit on 8-2-2012 by DeadSeraph because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Definately. Good eye my friend!
The icing on the cake, Cee Lo and his evil marching band. Im gonna be keeping my eye on that guy now.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

I was taking you seriously right up until you said *shrug*. I suppose you *sigh* and *shake your head* as well.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   
The Occult, is a life time and beyond Journey, and oh what a Journey. One day, one Joyful day, the Initiate comes to relize why there is a little known image from the Midieval period of Alchemists burning their books.

The Occult is as diverse as it comes, which means, not everyone adheres to the same things. The same for symbols. With symbols, you have a universal aspect, a collective aspect and an individual aspect. Symbols have many layers of meaning and speak to people differently. The reason being that we each all have different levels of understanding.

Given the nature of the Occult (which really isn't as exciting and dramatic as people think), it really is a life time and beyond Journey as stated before. You can't just read a few books or simply google it.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   
What do you get when you cross football with Rollerball?

You'll have to wait to see.

But you Betch'a it'll be lots of fun to watch.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Titen-Sxull
reply to post by CaptainNemo

What exactly is the "OCCULT" I hear people talk about all the time. Because it seems like a label that Christians use to lump all non-Christian beliefs into one category, which is BS. Much like the word pagan or witchcraft the word Occult is about as overused and vaguely defined as possible.

Roman mythology is roman mythology, it is not hidden secret knowledge that people are unaware of, it's not part of the "OCCULT". Any person with a basic understanding of symbolism and mythology understands this stuff and there is nothing sinister about it (other than Madonna's singing).

To "occult" means to hide something and provide a false exterior or an exterior that looks different than what is actually there.

"Hidden in plain sight" would explain the concept. It's there but you don't consciously acknowledge it, or cannot, because your conscious mind doesn't "see" what is occulted, or hidden right there in front of you.

Roman mythology is sacrifice driven FYI:

en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
What'd you guys think about the lyrics of the song, "like a prayer"?

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join