It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Superbowl Halftime Conspiracy!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainNemo
I am writing this as it is happening.
Madonna is performing at the Superbowl 46.
Entertainment for the masses but to the trained eye blatant occultism right in your living room

Madonna and her backup dancers are dressed in Roman style clothes. Her opening number she is wearing a headdress that looks like an Owl. In Roman mythology the owl is seen with Athena, the goddess of wisdom. The owl is also a very prevalent figure used by the illuminati. It's also on the dollar. It represents lack of empathy or care. Each year presidents, heads of states, business tycoons and the affluent of the affluent meet in the Bohemian Grove and burn human effigy's on in altar of a giant concrete Owl. The ceremony is known as the cremation of care.

Madonna then strokes the Lyre, which was used by Hermes the messenger of gods to humans vice versa. Hermes has been revered long before the greeks and Romans, through shamanistic practices including sacrifices, magic and initiation.

Madonna is a student of the Kabal, a guise for mysticism and occult beliefs.

Madonna studies regularly with a personal Kabbalah Centre rabbi, no longer gives concerts on Friday night (which is the onset of Shabbat), wears the red string around her left wrist for protection and to ward off the "Evil Eye" (Ayin Hara), has introduced Jewish ritual objects such as tefilin ("phylacteries") into her videos and tithes regularly to the Kabbalah Centre.[10] Madonna was raised as a Roman Catholic. In July, 2006 the media reported an unfounded rumour that Madonna was leaving the Kabbalah Centre.[11] One media columnist speculated that one reason was alleged financial irregularities of donations to the centre.

Source
Did anybody else notice any of this? It's apart of their occult beliefs and rituals to put things in the open and flaunt their power in our faces, what better stage than the halftime at the super bowl?

Or maybe it is just entertainment....I guess we all need something to live for though. Good luck.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
An absolute occultic illuminati ritual gone bad

She didnt even bother to sing live was all about dancing the ritual and mocking the sheep with the romanesque garb pyramids all seeing eye

Last part they were literay dancing on top of the world pushing the world peac slogan and roman eagle on the fade out

Only someone totally asleep could t see how blatant it all was

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperTripps

Only someone totally crazy could see anything in that performance.

Just sayin'

Stars please.
edit on 5/2/2012 by curious7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whipfather

Originally posted by CaptainNemo
When things like this are done on this large of a scale it is prelude of an event to come. I believe the event will precipitate the downfall of America, and indcution of NWO

-According to an NFL press release, the Super Bowl halftime show is the most-watched musical event of the year. More than 162 million viewers in the U.S. watched last year’s show.

-Madonna is the best-selling FEMALE artist of all-time. In paganism female dieties are more revered. One diety stands out, the Mother goddess Columbia. LIKE A VIRGIN

-This is Superbowl 46. 46/2 =23. 23 pairs of Chromosomes. LIFE/REPRODUCTION

-Madonna just released a new movie on Feb. 3rd 2012 called W.E

-Superbowl is in Indianapolis, a heavily occult city.

-Exactly 7 years ago this day Feburary 5th 2007 here are a list of events

Bush submits $2.9 trillion budget

UK vows to eradicate Bird Flu
(I know it's UK)

...And what is your point?

I really hope, for your own sake, that you are joking.

"This is Superbowl 46. 46/2 =23. 23 pairs of Chromosomes"
And before that came Superbowl 45, 44,43,42...
Take Superbowl 47. The 47 stands for the number of chromosomes. Obviously, this is about one of Sarah Palin's kids. That means that Sarah Palin will be the Queen of the NWO.

See how easy (and full of crap) that was?

"Superbowl is in Indianapolis, a heavily occult city."
Now you're just pulling "facts" out of your ass.

Holy crap, people...
edit on 5-2-2012 by Whipfather because: (no reason given)

You've managed to count backwards, cheers.! Everything else you said was BS. I have pulled nothing "out of my ass", possibly the reason you're having trouble comprehending this is because you are ignorant of the most coveted sciences of the occult. You don't know so you assume that it isn't true. Expand your knowledge base man. I have studied numerology, and took two college classes on mythology. Thus I took the two fields and imposed them onto the backdrop of Superbowl 46, and saw many similarities. Symbology and the media are tools of the illuminati, and if you do not believe in the latter I can see why you would not believe what is in front of your face.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperTripps
An absolute occultic illuminati ritual gone bad

She didnt even bother to sing live was all about dancing the ritual and mocking the sheep with the romanesque garb pyramids all seeing eye

Last part they were literay dancing on top of the world pushing the world peac slogan and roman eagle on the fade out

Only someone totally asleep could t see how blatant it all was

Insults aside.....

Maybe some people dont rely on other people's preconceived ideas about symbols and such. That which hurts you or bothers you is what you allow to hurt or bother you.

Her performance will have no affect on anyone's life unless one allows it to affect their life.

I watched it. I enjoyed it. I then went back to writing a paper. However, those food commercials....dang, they are seriously having a negative affect on me! I see food and want to go eat! But an exercise in self control is all it takes

I am curious though, from a psychological perspective.......

to those who are soooo bothered by it......what did it do to you? did it cause you to do something you normally would not have? did it cause you to have certain feelings you normally would not have? what powers did it have over you?

there must be some psychological factor that is affecting people to be so bent out of shape over it?

what is the negative connotation of this performance (other than maybe not being someone's taste and them preferring some country or rock performance)?

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
It was so-so. Better than Aerosmith's stab at the HT Show but not as kewl as Janet's Tigger Boob...bouncy bouncy bouncy...but Madonna DID do the 2 cartwheels so maybe one of you digigeeks can post a zoomed-in pick of her Holy Gash...am I allowed to type "gash" on ATS? If not, delete this and I half-heartedly apologize. Anyway the only thing I ever find amusing are the ads. As far as hidden meanings...they are everywhere. Especially on TV. 24/7. So...yeah...nothing new.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by TsukiLunar
ALL HAIL SATAN

That's next years show.

I thought it was more than extravagant.They should do a 46 halftime show tour. Next year the halftime show will be billed as the main attraction. If the NFL lockout would've come to a head, I bet they would still have the halftime show.

Madonna and Henry Kissenger are in the same life extension program.

Who was the overweight gent with the high voice portraying ? Buddha ? Was that a high voice ?

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

ALL HAIL SATAN

That's next years show.

I thought it was more than extravagant.They should do a 46 halftime show tour. Next year the halftime show will be billed as the main attraction. If the NFL lockout would've come to a head, I bet they would still have the halftime show.

Who was the overweight gent with the high voice portraying ? Buddha ? Was that a high voice ?

Says the person with the evil satantic mythological symbol in their avatar! dont you know better??

that was Cee Lo (not a fan, I had to look it up myself
)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by curious7

Ive spent several years studying this stuff only sheep would like show and not understand it

You can be enligtened and like the show

But dont act like that performance was good t sucked

She didnt even sing live or with passion

It was all about the staged message

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Sweet baby Jesus and the orphans!

Thank God it wasn't lady ga ga performing, in that meat costume .........ATS would have gone into melt down!

Madonna is just a bloody singer!.......I fear for ATS, I really do

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainNemo

I didn't get to see Madonna's performance at the Superbowl...but it does sound creepy...I will have to watch it now. I am curious.

Thanks for creating this thread.

edit on 5-2-2012 by caladonea because: correction

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperTripps

Ive spent several years studying this stuff only sheep would like show and not understand it

You can be enligtened and like the show

But dont act like that performance was good t sucked

She didnt even sing live or with passion

It was all about the staged message

I knew she wasn't singing live, you could blatantly tell but honestly, it was a good performance regardless (and I'm the type who hates miming and prefers bands playing live).

There was no message.

You're one of the true "sheep" on ATS who see a conspiracy in anything and everything and just can't be rational about a damn thing. Give it up, seek help and stay away from the forums till you're of sound mind, for your own sake.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Im not bothered

Amazing to me that those who liked the show and weere watching the game would immediately to to ats to try a d stop folks from believing what was blatatly occultic

All seeing eye was everywhere dude

It was not a happy celebration of football at all

Black robes and lux

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by curious7
You know, I'm thinking if a screenshot of Mia doing that is posted, some lunatic on ATS will claim that flipping the bird is an Illuminati symbol and a signal that their "plans" are about ready to take place.

A couple posts too late...

Originally posted by Carseller4
www.youtube.com...
edit on 5-2-2012 by Carseller4 because: (no reason given)

Best I can do....but Mia clearly flips off America.
edit on 5-2-2012 by Carseller4 because: (no reason given)

Just sayin'

Stars please.

You and a couple others getting them from me, this is ridiculous.

Omfg... I'm with you and Leo (and the other couple non-'crazies'). If I was on that stage and went shirtless, everyone would've had even farther proof of a conspiracy... I have a back tattoo that could be read into so far that I could become the spawn of Satan himself, lol. Wow... I hate to say it, but I am loving this thread. It actually got posted later that I thought it would (halfway through the show I was refreshing the New Top's page,
)

link   

I can say honestly they were mocking people like u in that show

U think you are rational you are so behind myself and others on this i wish you the best

link   

Just sayin'

Stars please.

I love entertainment as much as you and any other person, but I will NOT mindlessly slouch in my chair with a bag of chips to my right with eyes glued on the t.v. You were probably salivating all over your remote. You don't THINK, your brain analyzes what you see but you don't THINK about it. "Oh it's just music, who cares what they put in it.!" You're ridiculous and ignorant.

She used curious symbols in her performance, therefore I ask myself why she chose the symbols. How do I know she doesn't have some sinister agenda. Her beliefs must reflect the symbols, and if not then you can really said she "pulled it out of her ass" and in that case she would be a really sh**** performer, but you seem to have enjoyed her and think the contrary. Would you trust your children to watch any entertainer? Of course not because the lyrics and and symbols are suggestive and subjective. Not every negative influence in music is violence or sex and it isn't always openly said. Satanism is very real my friend.

If the president did the State of The Union with a pentagram in the background would you say it was still just a speech?

link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo

Originally posted by randyvs

ALL HAIL SATAN

That's next years show.

Says the person with the evil satantic mythological symbol in their avatar! dont you know better??

that was Cee Lo (not a fan, I had to look it up myself
)

Well I agree with what you've posted. Madonna may be a home wrecker as she sometimes portrays herself.
She could even be a train wreck off stage. But no one worth their salt will let their life go to crap because of her performance. I do contend that politicians and performers go hand in hand. I look for her to run for office very soon. Just kind of sliiiide right on into politics.

Come on Greeneyes, my avatar should only reflect my cool.

edit on 5-2-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Amazing to me that those who liked the show and weere watching the game would immediately to to ats to try a d stop folks from believing what was blatatly occultic

Occultic?......is that even a word?

You need to get out more my friend.......what do you think is going to be achieved by Madonna's "occultic" performance tonight?

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
GIANTS WIN!!! PATRIOTS FALL!!!

That must mean that Giants are going to rule the earth now, and the inevitable END of Patriotic America!!! Quick! Somebody make the connection for me... I'm trying to support you here...

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   

There is no conspiracy it was all orchestrated and blatant with most of the symbolism used

The only conspiracy is that people who dont care about this stuff would rush to this site and try to tell people what they saw was Not what is is

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join