It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Superbowl Halftime Conspiracy!

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

What terrible music. No one is playing any instruments, no one is actually singing, they are basically just walking around in costumes while the CD plays.

Originally posted by badconduct
reply to post by Hellas

What terrible music. No one is playing any instruments, no one is actually singing, they are basically just walking around in costumes while the CD plays.

Exactly. None of it's 'real'. The whole thing is orchestrated, false, a deceptive appearance. It's not about the music. There is a performance going on, and it's not about what the 'eye candy' says it is. 'Muse' is he opposite of 'amuse' or even, 'amusement'. People have learned to use Tv and media and 'performance' to convey messages through fairly innocuous looking means.
Industrial psychology has learned over the last (at least) 50 years to programme people to think, purchase, love, fear, distrust, accept, avoid, incorporate, tolerate, idealise, dismiss, laugh, accept or be indifferent to, any number of things the human heart and mind can conceive.
Everyone has an agenda. People with agendas vote.
The people we vote for have agendas.
It's a question of who is in a position of authority to assert the agenda, and WHAT is the agenda.
You can choose to make of it what you will, but I generally doubt the overall integrity of humankind, and cannot believe people in places of authority (Yes, AUTHORITY....media, politics, sport, religion) have my agenda at heart. My having voted to put them there in no way creates in them any sense of obligation to support or realise my agendas.

Too much for this time of night?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
madona was dancing like a pimp i liked it
edit on 6-2-2012 by snalesnot because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   

not sure if this was already posted
edit on 2/6/2012 by indigothefish because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I just enjoyed the end...when she dropped into the hole and was frozen in carbonite.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by indigothefish

i posted that last page lol. i was probobly the last coment of the page lol

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by BulletShogun

yeah after watching i can see he really has no idea what he's talking about hahaha and he realy doesn't address the ritual itself, explain it or say much. he has too much to say about flipping off a camera, the state of america's children and how football is a 'new' opiate for the masses

but it's nice to know so many on the web are talking about it

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

reply to post by BulletShogun

yeah after watching i can see he really has no idea what he's talking about hahaha and he realy doesn't address the ritual itself, explain it or say much. he has too much to say about flipping off a camera, the state of america's children and how football is a 'new' opiate for the masses

but it's nice to know so many on the web are talking about it
i see the so called symbolism. but to me that whole show was just and overflow of slut in a bucket on screen

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Most importantly we are seeing a lot of War symbolism.

Remember, even at the end. "World Peace" to them means: the peaceful, silence of death.

Madonna sure is witchy. The end of the Ritual was when things get very strange. The black and white symbolizes Light and Dark, duality - Masonic symbolism is the chessboard, because they see Life as a game to be won. The Black Moon = 0%, the Full Mooon = 100%.

Her final song is most important though:

When you call my name it's like a little prayer
I'm down on my knees, I wanna take you there
In the midnight hour I can feel your power ---- The Witching Hour, between 12-3 AM - as I'm sure we all know, the dimensional veil is supposedly thinnest during this time.
Just like a prayer you know I'll take you there

I hear your voice
It's like an angel sighing
I have no choice, I hear your voice
Feels like flying

I close my eyes
Oh God I think I'm falling
Out of the sky, I close my eyes
Heaven help me.

Doesn't take a genius to see what's going on here.

It's just not necessarily "EVIL" - which is a made-up Christian word to keep you from fully understanding anything that appears as an opposition to your reality.

---- To those who are interested in this, but aren't sure really what to think, I strongly suggest you just do some of your own research! Don't just type in "illuminati" ---- Really dig into this stuff. You may then realize just how important all of this is -- just how much it applies to you personally.
edit on 6-2-2012 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
reply to post by deadeyedick

God noticing and being pissed?

You really think he cares about a football half-time performance?

I dont. If he is not concerned about all the suffering in 3rd world countries, me thinks he could care less what a performer does for a football game.

Or how about all those NFL players who sinfuly live thruout the week, then the night before the big game give thanks to Jesus Christ. THAT is much more appauling
I think God hates hypocracy much more than a theme of Madonna's show

*shrug*
edit on February 5th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

Why wouldn't He be concerned about suffering? Of course He is concerned!
He gave his creations free-will and in so doing, had to remove direct influence. We are not chess pieces being moved about. He knows that we (not of the 3rd world yet) are aware of suffering and knows which of us decide to do something about it and those that ignore it. Everyone is judged at the end. The meek shall inherit the earth and such...

We are all sinners and if we're sincerely sorry and ask forgiveness and reconcile, then He will forgive us. I don't believe He forgives those who aren't really sorry. But that is for Him to decide. Not us mere-fallible-mortals (let ye who is without sin cast the first stone and such...).

When we are young and healthy, we are brave to dismiss the notion of God. When we are weak, old, or on our deathbeds, suddenly He becomes a very distinct possibility. Hypocrites the lot of us unfaithful heathens.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
what's interesting and almost comical is how many people just don't get it... Still. After several hundreds if not thousands of engaging youtube videos describing piece by piece the occult symbolism in all of entertainment and why its used, how many are still so blind to the obvious. Its so blatant you can see it in ever facet of hollywood as its being presented. PIllars, owl symbols, rising sun, five pointed star, and all seeing eye??? You know how they get down. All too familiar

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap
Most importantly we are seeing a lot of War symbolism.

Remember, even at the end. "World Peace" to them means: the peaceful, silence of death.

Madonna sure is witchy. The end of the Ritual was when things get very strange. The black and white symbolizes Light and Dark, duality - Masonic symbolism is the chessboard, because they see Life as a game to be won. The Black Moon = 0%, the Full Mooon = 100%.

Her final song is most important though:

When you call my name it's like a little prayer
I'm down on my knees, I wanna take you there
In the midnight hour I can feel your power ---- The Witching Hour, between 12-3 AM - as I'm sure we all know, the dimensional veil is supposedly thinnest during this time.
Just like a prayer you know I'll take you there

I hear your voice
It's like an angel sighing
I have no choice, I hear your voice
Feels like flying

I close my eyes
Oh God I think I'm falling
Out of the sky, I close my eyes
Heaven help me.

Doesn't take a genius to see what's going on here.

It's just not necessarily "EVIL" - which is a made-up Christian word to keep you from fully understanding anything that appears as an opposition to your reality.

---- To those who are interested in this, but aren't sure really what to think, I strongly suggest you just do some of your own research! Don't just type in "illuminati" ---- Really dig into this stuff. You may then realize just how important all of this is -- just how much it applies to you personally.
edit on 6-2-2012 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)

if people from the civil war era heard her sing that they would burn her at the stake. But people from this era hear that and try to sing along not knowing they symbolism.

i see alot of symbolism. is it an actual ritual i don't know but i see alot of symbolism

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
This was probably already mentioned, but I noticed at the end of "Like a Prayer" after the word "home" she falls through the floor like she's going to hell.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
So 22 pages in and tons of opinions....
We are now on the day after the evil Madonna show......

WHAT has changed? How has this so negatively affected our world, except for those who are taking it extremely personal?

Im just curious? Has it caused people to bow to some evil force? Is crime on the rise today? Is the world caving in on itself because God is pissed off?

Since such a HUGE deal has been made of this.................WHAT are the repercussions today?

Well if you follow the logic of those who believe that these types of performances are initiation rituals for pop stars into the upper tier of fame, then the only change anyone would notice will come in the form of a bigger paycheck for the one initiated.

Nikki Minaj is obviously there already, but MIA is not. She is incredibly talented, not on the same level though. There is a theme of humiliation to the one being initiated, this could have come in the form of flipping off the camera OR the ridiculous fact that she had about five seconds to sing in an army of Minaj clones.

These theories are out there, no doubt about it. I don't completely buy them. I've got them on lay-away, but they sure keep popping up every time I see large performances.

YMMV
-Val

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Oh, my...i'm gonna burn my Cleopatra DVD.

Should always ask this guy where else is there symbolism?

*sarcasm*

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
And here it is!
Vigilant Citizen Breaks It Down

I knew they would be on top of this.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
All I am going to say is....there was indeed a lot of symbolism going on. Whether you believe in any of it, or don't think it is true, is purely up to you. Here are some things Im recalling that I found a bit disturbing. If you arent religous, and get easily offended at any notion of religon, you might want to stop reading now.

Firstly, Madonna's name itself comes from Mary, virgin mother of Jesus. With that in mind: She didn't just walk to the stage, she was pulled to the stage, on a raft, by dozens of shirtless males dressed as greek soldiers. She herself was dressed as a Goddess. Is this purely "entertainment"? Because, to the ancient greeks, it would look like an actual God coming and being pulled by Her followers. You would need some major GUTS to dress like a goddess, act like a goddess, and even get "worshiped" like one, without being in fear of lightning from Zeus.

Being honest, I'll say it: Madonna and company acted like complete whores up there. Of course, this is all for "entertainment", right? Not necessarily. Taken in context with the above, a group of male followers worshiping a whore goddess is not surprising, and has appeared in hundreds of religons (including Christianity) throughout history. Now, I'm not saying Madonna is a huge whore/goddess, but she isn't exactly like a virgin, and she has grown quiet...wealthy off of her "followers"

Lastly, the very end. Any religous man should have cringed at this. Madonna and company, dressed in all black robes, sing a song about praying to God...while they themselves rise above the choir and the illuminated Earth to "ascend to the heavens". Sure, it is all "entertainment" to us, but would it really be entertaining to the rest of history, or the rest of the world?
And, then it all ends with the Virgin Queen quickly descending into nowhere with all of her followers, with a message of "World Peace". If God gets angry at the sight of godly statues, well, then I don't even want to know what he was thinking. Let us just say Madonna's name won't be written in the Book of Life, no matter how "entertaining" she is.

If the Ancient Greeks saw this, they would bow down and worship her. And, if John saw this, he would have wrote it down in Revelation. I know I may sound crazy, funny, or insane, because it is "entertainment", but is it really? Is this what the world has come to?

Just something to think about. Didn't mean to offend anybody.

edit on 6-2-2012 by Chalupas because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainNemo

Rome's signature is everywhere, Governmnent buildings and logos, money, art, Your thread is very interesting because live this time...we are all witness of the arrogance of TPTB/Rome.

The secret Empire is Hidden in plain sight...
edit on 6-2-2012 by mick1423 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Chalupas

I am fairly certain they were doing similar performances in John's time and worse from a graphic standpoint. It's artistic value and i give artists freedom.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Chalupas

a group of male followers worshiping a whore goddess

Hehe... Madonna, whore goddess. Took the words right out of my mouth.

I hope they enjoyed worshiping their whore goddess though.

I personally believe this has no place at a football game, but just my opinion. The game itself was good though, interesting come-back at the end.

edit on 6-2-2012 by L00kingGlass because: (moved text to new post)

edit on 6-2-2012 by L00kingGlass because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join