It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Superbowl Halftime Conspiracy!

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I love how ATS has so many people who are actually anything *but* interested in the Occult mysteries of the world.

Some of you knock this, and don't even know what Occult means.

Why come onto this thread? To mock something that you hardly know anything about?

Occult = Hidden.

It really surprises me how some people can be so blind to what is going on in the world.

Pull the Blue Pill iv needle out of your arm and use your eyes. Allow your Self to make the connections you have been denying yourself.

The crazy person is who allows their self to be hypnotized.

And yeah, the dancing was not bad.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by NorEaster
Damn, now I have to be a fan of hers after all that. I'm a little distressed, however, since I don't really like her music. That said, I can't deny the fact that through her halftime show she caused one of you screwballs to get your panties in a twist about Illuminati craziness. I just thought she was trying to out-Gaga that slippery little Italian chick out of Brooklyn that's been replacing her as America's decadent darling.

For a 55 yr old woman, she did pretty well regardless of whose demons she was worshiping in the process.

I'm delighted you came to a conspiracy site to call people discussing conspiracy "screwballs".

edit on 6-2-2012 by L00kingGlass because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

I didnt see anything remotely resembling the occult in that superbowl performance. But then i think it is a load of HS, the occult.

Wish in one hand, # in the other.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I see absolutely nothing wrong with the imagery in this performance. I really think some of you are reading into it way too much, it was simply inspired by Roman/Greek (possibly Norse) mythology and I actually thought it was very creative compared to the crap the last couple years. That being said, I care nothing for the type of music performed and especially Madonna (but I doubt we'll ever be seeing any Black Metal performed at a superbowl, haha)

A lot of you just need to chill out. Not everything you see has to do with the Illuminati.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by SwissMarked
Toss in the use of S-Quad and you've got how many millions that don't know what just happened to them...

Here comes an "uptick"...

for those of us who don't know what the heck you just said could you please explain?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainNemo

There was no dancing on her part really... just a series of poses....even after vogue .......like she was acting out different symbols that represent words or thoughts...

Somebody should try and put these all together and then we can decipher the message she was sending out with her pose symbols...

It just seemed really weird to me.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainNemo

Hmm this will be fun for me.....

First- Any body remember when Madonna changed her name to Ester in 2004? No? When she found Kabala she changed to Ester. Ester is also a testament in the bible in which god was never mention only "hinted" in sayings and passages. Ester and her brother were in a plot to kill Xerxes I but later TOLD the king of the plot and the traitors were killed.

Second the Owl- The owl is also a symbol of Lilith/Ishtar- Adams first wife/vampire (best way EVER to describe an Ex Wife :lol
Lilith is a parasite on men feeds on our essence.

Third- The throne- All morning long the "NEWS" if you can call them that kept calling it "Egyptian" its truly from Babylon design. futher adding to Lilith/Ester

Fourth- Dancers- where the hell to they find these creepy people
- also Hermes still rings some bell. Also angels play harps never a good omen. OR HAARP? Also one dancer wore a goat helmet so Aries symbolises War (he is the god of war after all) or in many circles Baphomet/Lucifer further adding to Babylon ideals (side note wouldn't Madonna then be a symbol of the whore of babylon? just a thought.... Kabala jewish mystisim which was founded during the jewish exile in Babylon) due to the sexual nature of the dancers the whore thigh highs she wore and fishnets. Also Roman legionnares colud mean the "Legion" of fallen angels or just mindless obedience and over indulgence beond ones means? or again channeling Aries for war.

Fifth- just MY final thought- WHAT SHALLOW GRAVE did these MTV idiots dig up to find an aging nobody like Madonna? Paul Macarthy not willing to whore himself out? Lady Gaga was finishing her "Tranistion" surgery to become a "lady" legally? Madonna STILL can't dance and I almost expected her to fart ash she so old.

Well I hope you enjoy my ideas/interpretaions I'm sorry for the spelling, and the sad par is I got ALL this from about thirty seconds of viewing, any longer I would have had to STAB myself in the leg to destract myself from the pain.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Echo3Foxtrot
I'm finding myself wondering something. When are the people who are talking about the higher powers blatantly showing off in the SuperBowl commercials are going to realize that it was actually something different. It was actually people making fun of you. All those things are meant to poke fun at outlandish conspiracy theories and the theorists.

You do realize that that in itself is a conspiracy theory... right?
You are saying these people are into the occult and Illuminati symbolism, and they put on a satanic ritual but not "for real"... only as a "joke". And then what? They all log on to ATS, browse these threads together and laugh?
Sounds likely to me, and not at all far fetched!

Unless you're Madonna's best friend and show creator and know first hand for a fact, in which case you're welcome to prove this. I bet people here would find that interesting.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
It was just a performance, when you look for something most likely you're going to find it.
Not everything in life is sinister and not every human on earth is a part of a conspiracy.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Malcher
reply to post by ThinkingCap

I didnt see anything remotely resembling the occult in that superbowl performance. But then i think it is a load of HS, the occult.

Wish in one hand, # in the other.

So you're saying that you think hidden information (Occult) is HS?

Good job at proving my point.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
After reading this thread in it's entirety I'm seeing 3 groups of people:

1)Occultists who are offended by the shedding of light on the subject.
2)Those who are indifferent and who enjoy marginalizing the views of those who see hidden meanings in things.
3)Those who see hidden meanings in things and enjoy discussing it.

Of course, occultists will absolutely rage until the break of dawn when you bring these hidden things to light, once they are no longer hidden they lose their "power". What a shame. I'm glad we dispelled Madonna's little Kabala ritual.

I will agree with the indifferent bunch: Great dance performance. So much thought put into that too! And hey, it's the Super Bowl! Who doesn't like Football? Too bad the Pats lost! (I'm sure they'll win next year!)
edit on 6-2-2012 by L00kingGlass because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
I have no respect for Madonna

she didn't even really show any flesh...that speaks of pure power and influence.

I've been hearing that sort of comment all day from dozens of mostly black/white American coworkers... WOW, is that all they were looking forward to, seeing "Flesh"?

( Apparently, yes.)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Now is the future.

I dont know who else i would have performing at the superbowl this year. They seem to have some theme going with nostalgia. But then this is the first superbowl i have seen.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I did see the eye and stuff but what annoyed me the most was how idolised she was.

LUV MADONNA. All the dancer around her, she wa son some kid of special chair and compabinign the whole world peace in between is so lame.....

What the heck is that?

The music is hidious seriously. Heck the world, our music is definetely doomed

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignant

Originally posted by SaturnFX
I have no respect for Madonna

she didn't even really show any flesh...that speaks of pure power and influence.

I've been hearing that sort of comment all day from dozens of mostly black/white American coworkers... WOW, is that all they were looking forward to, seeing "Flesh"?

( Apparently, yes.)

Thanks for pointing that out
it was a typo on my behalf...no was meant to say new..amended

but frankly...I don't mind seeing madonna in skimpy clothes. Granted, she is over 50 now, but that is simply a number for her..she keeps fit quite well frankly.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Well, after watching the Doctor Parnassus movie.. I have NEVER seen anything with so much symbolism. what a piece! I loved that movie!

Compared to Madonna act.. thats nothing!!!

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by rabbitfrank

I was actually talking about the commercials, not the halftime show.

The halftime show, however, I don't believe has anything to do with symbolism. Except for House of M merging with the X-Men. Imagine how cool that's gonna be.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

The entire event was 'entertainment.' If the NWO/Illuminati/Kabal was taking over the world why would they expect a halftime show that most people didn't watch to do anything for the 'take over?' Entrepreneurism trumps Satanism although some equate the two. Each year, more and more is added to a football game that decides a 'World Champion' without the rest of the world participating. More time for has-beens and talking heads to try and make a sporting event into something globally important. More outrageous half-time shows with performers who will try to outdo one another, year-to-year, and gain or regain prominence. Any press is good press when your income depends on being famous. Madonna plays something new with the mythology/Roman empire show. She is in her declining years and has to have a show that people will comment on. Janet Jackson will be remembered; not for any singing but for her little peep show. Mia will be remembered for her gesture; lacking in originality other than a Super Bowl half-time performance. Like Janet, Mia doesn't seem to have much in the way of talent, anyway, and needs something outrageous so people remember her.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

someone talked about. and i agree completly with it

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I dont think anybody has brought this up yet,.....but if everything is representational of something, what representation did Cee-lo, or whatever his name is, have in the whole show lol. But seriously guys, I can see where yall are trying to connect the dots and such, but not everything is a conspiracy! I personally view the shows.....weirdness was due to the performers tastes and marketing. I mean cmon, Madonnas craziness plus MIA and your bound to see something with symbols come up...

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join