It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Superbowl Halftime Conspiracy!

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

No fear, just awareness.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by antonia
Madonna is not a singer.

Yes she is

Etta James was a singer, Ella Fitzgearld was a singer,

Yes, those were also singers

Madonna is not a singer.

Repeat a lie enough times, its still a goddang lie.

She uses music as a backdrop to images she sells.

Her CDs go into music players. She makes music. Does she do other things? of course..she is a entertainer also.
Trent Reznor is also a singer..he can sing the hell out of stuff...and his vision for videos and art is also ace in my book..but because he has a good eye for detail doesn't make him suddenly not a singer...just makes him a singer and more.

Even she knows this and this is why she never sings live.

seems she is singing quite well

I never said she was famous for her dancing.
I'm not anti-madonna. I think some of her songs are ok, but I do find her rather laughable.

Good to laugh at stuff I guess.
I try to become inspired and learn from those more successful than myself..but I guess laughing is an option instead..not really productive for my particular goals in life though.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Was Madonna dubbed by the queen or anything? i kno Elton john was and he was in a commercial, that Pepsi put out!! other signs there also.

i say the queen because its her 60th diamond jubuliee and isnt there suppose to be some kind of blood sacrifice having to due with old skool rituals that TPTB do all the time, Waco Texas, Oklahoma bombing, but that usually happens during the Illuminati week long sacrificial in April, like the satanist holiday week.......

anyway, of course it is a conspiracy!! no doubt about it.( Canadian accent)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

and im not going to argue this anymore......

No worries, I have neither the desire nor sufficient knowledge on the subject to try. But consider this if you will. Would it be wise to reject a translation from the Russian language if you did not know Russian? I can't agree or disagree with the OP but the position "I don't see it so it's not there" seems far too prevalent in this thread. I do agree that there's way too much opinion and more knowledgable responses from both sides would be very helpful.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by badfish420
I haven't had a chance to read the replies or even finish the video... I stopped it when I saw this:

WHAT IS THAT?

It appears when she sings "you gotta step into my world".

Notice how all of the dancers are standing on the lines, outlining the letter "M"? For her name I guess? They certainly spent a lot of time on the ground image sync and the strange imagery. Weird bro.

I'm scared now.
edit on 6-2-2012 by badfish420 because: (no reason given)

I know exactly what this is. It's a symbol of the combined groups House of M and X-Men. As you can see you have the "x" that is enclosed by the circle is the symbol of the X-Men. The M is obviously House of M. The groups have/will merge. It's been foretold. You heard it here first.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by firegoggles
reply to post by SaturnFX

Right because we all know a double suicide is romantic and that's glorious right? This was just something at random I pulled up when challenged to show something. This was all in plain sight. No symbols needed. This was a response to the question of "What messages do the systems push through artist".. well there is one tiny message that could in fact impact a young mind in a negative way as you said "slightly negative" tell me what is slightly negative about a double suicide? And time and time again we can look at history and see young and old folks that have left suicide notes with song lyrics etc.. Musician have much more impact on peoples minds that we want to admit.

As for your points on symbols I agree for he most part with you but there is a reality to using symbols in the music industry and advertisements.

Negative meaning, I believe the point was to accentuate the song
I'm on the edge of glory...go over the edge symbolism..aka, get the glory.
But it could be seen as suicide also as you state.
However, it could also be coming off your lonely mountain..or hell, a feminist could look at that video and see this goddess up high, then some man coming, screwing everything up, and bringing her back down..

I think the brilliance of well thought out pop stuff like this means, whatever your viewpoint, you can find some relation to your mindset...for you, you more or less see all sorts of crazy ritualistic negativity...for a gamer, they will see the set reminding them of the statue in the DC underworld from fallout 3 (dudes climbing a mountain out of hell), and for the ones more interested in symbolism with the song, they may see the edge she jumped off as the song was stating..glory...success..its american idol after all, and they are actually all on the edge of glory/success/whatever.

So...I think the interpretation one takes away doesn't say much about the "art", far more about the person seeing what they want to see.
Like looking at an abstract and suggesting what it is...its actually nothing, or everything..it is what your brain perceives and there is no wrong answer.

-owns an extensive art gallery..oil paintings-

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Well I wanted to give my view on this and I just started here already typed it out. I made it part of my intro so thats where to go for any more depth from me. I think it goes a little further than just Madonnas' performance. It's the whole Superbowl. instead of typing it all back out I'll just say go read here if you care about my thoughts on it. (not that my thoughts are important. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Echo3Foxtrot

Originally posted by badfish420
I haven't had a chance to read the replies or even finish the video... I stopped it when I saw this:

WHAT IS THAT?

It appears when she sings "you gotta step into my world".

Notice how all of the dancers are standing on the lines, outlining the letter "M"? For her name I guess? They certainly spent a lot of time on the ground image sync and the strange imagery. Weird bro.

I'm scared now.

I know exactly what this is. It's a symbol of the combined groups House of M and X-Men. As you can see you have the "x" that is enclosed by the circle is the symbol of the X-Men. The M is obviously House of M. The groups have/will merge. It's been foretold. You heard it here first.

Actually
I see triple X
two big X's on the sides, and a smaller one in the center with a O representing the womans erm..

But, I also have a high libedo, so, I see what my mind is quite often fixated on..aka, da ladiez

Does that mean that is what she was trying to show? maybe..no...yes...its abstract (see previous post) and you see what your mind seeks.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

I try to become inspired and learn from those more successful than myself..but I guess laughing is an option instead..not really productive for my particular goals in life though.

Define success, having money is not an indicator of artistic talent. Her singing ability has always been rather poor, but then again I've been a musician for ages and I've been around good singers all my life so I judge from that standpoint. As for Reznor, he's good for his genre, but I would not consider him a great singer.

And that video is singing quite well?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainNemo

Originally posted by darrylss
reply to post by CaptainNemo

ITS JUST ARTISTIC EXPRESSION AND MADONNA... Not everything is EVIL.. what the hell is wrong with you people... you see what you think you see, becaus your idealists, you are the evil ones.. the illumianti is you in your head... and gove that a serious shake...

YOU THINK YOU KNOW WHATS HAPPENING in the WORLD? YOU all REALLY have NO CLUE... Go out and experience LIFE... and push your self away from your computers!

All seeing Eye and unfinished pyramid= artistic expression
Yeah no harm there.

GTFO

What does the all seeing eye and unfinished pyramid equate to, then?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Echo3Foxtrot

No I believe that's an owl symbol again. Don't look at the parts that appear familiar to you but the whole thing it's a big Illuminati Great horned owl same as the headpiece she was wearing. Oh and as for all the other symbolism that represents all of us that will serve the enlightened ones. Enjoy your freedom, it is fleeting!

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Is she singing here?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I don't see any Illuminati influences here at all. Very positive message really...... It was an amazing production , and maybe the best Super Bowl performance ever.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
It was a show.

Any mysticism inserted into the show is all fine and dandy, we have freedom of religion. We shouldn't bar celebrities from inserting their religious beliefs into their art.

Whether it is Tebow or Madonna, they have a right to express their religious beliefs.

Satan wasn't a Roman god, or a part of the Kabbalah.

Performing sacrifices at an altar is a fairly universal religious activity, and they do the same ceremonies in Christianity.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
i think its just funny. ; )

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
wow. after reading this thread and watching the performance myself I really despise anyone who thinks some sort of conspiracy is going on with the show. absolutely ridiculous. trying to make something out of nothing. Illuminati rituals usually are black/red in color not gold/black/white. This seemed to be a 50 year old pop star doing an overly glamorous show for a halftime show. She tried to bop around on stage like a teen. I think i should quit going to this website after seeing how insane some are in this thread. just wow.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Oh yeah, I could see what you mean. I'm still behind my theory that I'm not sure if any caught yet.

reply to post by Laced713

I don't even know what you're talking about. It sounds a little farfetched. And my freedom is just find. I don't feel repressed.

I still say that the House of M and X-Men are merging to take over the world. Or stop it from being destroyed.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Malcher
Is she singing here?

www.youtube.com...

No, but it is a music video, lip-syncing is normal.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by antonia

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Define success,

That is a personal mark for each individual. For me, financial success is one aspect. happiness, etc..
In my opinion, Madonna, Steve Jobs, and the guy from top chef are more successful than where I currently am..therefore I am driven to up my game. I may never achieve the same level of their success in given areas, but that doesn't mean I won't surpass them in other areas according to my scale

having money is not an indicator of artistic talent.

No. it isn't, but many appreciate her art anyhow, and this shows by her rather successful career (and money from selling her stuff).
Art though..I can put a rubber band on a piece of fried chicken, take a picture of it, and call it art. Talent is perspective in regards to art..and a monet next to my chicken rubber band picture are equal in "talent"

Her singing ability has always been rather poor,

According to you.

but then again I've been a musician for ages and I've been around good singers all my life

In your opinion

so I judge from that standpoint. As for Reznor, he's good for his genre, but I would not consider him a great singer.

He is great. I consider him to be great anyhow..therefore he is great to me

And that video is singing quite well?

Sure..if you think it is.

Here is the thing
in my younger years, I was a roadie for a couple different metal bands. Not like metallica/iron maiden type metal, but death metal bands.
It was often amusing hearing them weighing in on musicians..basically, anyone whom didn't do deep roars in place of singing, and speed their guitars to little more than a single loud sound while drums were banging 300 beats a minute = lame, sucky, and no talent.
Were they right? well, according to them they were.

My mother thought Sinatra was a horrible singer. Was she right? to her, she was.

Basically, if you like it, its great..if you dont like it, then its no talent, etc..

Well, at least we can all agree that Manowar rules.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I myself personally took notice of all of the commercials during the Super Bowl. They all had a common theme which I didn't know if it was just coincidence or if there was something a bit more to it. Did anyone else notice that most of the commercials were about the end of the world or extra terrestrials? Almost every single commercial. That was sticking out at me more like a sore thumb than Madona's straddling around in skimpy clothing.

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join