It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Superbowl Halftime Conspiracy!

page: 15
78
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimaererum
I just find it really embarressing that a woman approaching her mid fifties doesn't know when to call it a day.

Its sad a woman has to run around in stockings still doing the sex gyrations at that age. Cringeworthy stuff.



Stick in the mud.

She looks sexy, still has the moves, not seeing an issue here.
Age is meaningless, its how you look and feel that is important...if she can pull it off (she can), then she should if she wants to.
now
you want to debate someone past their time still trying to be a sex symbol..lets discuss Cher....

sad day when the transvestites that use your performance look better than you.




posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Was Rome not supposedly founded by Romulus, who was descended from Trojan ancestry, and so not Greek but Anatolian (Turkish)?



posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
I will say that we all should agree to disagree and move on, the show was about 15 mins long, we are all spending more time arguing over what interpretation is correct, The conspiracy people wont change their minds, and the non ones wont either, lets move on to the next subject


I could care less what the opposition thinks now, like you said none of you will budge.

The root division lies in the interpretation of the symbols. The performance contained esoteric and religious symbolism contrary to madonna's beliefs. Maybe this discussion would be different if it were about a lesser polarized star. The consensus I'm getting from the skeptics is it's harmless entertainment, however evidence has been provided to suggest something much darker. The Eye of Horus for example, I don't refute the contemporary conotation.! However, different things mean different things to different people. These people operate in secrecy, but at the same time so openly. I am realizing that I am more or less trying to convince people that the Illuminati exist.! That's not what I want to do, I know they exist and practice the occult, I'm done trying to point out the elephant in the room. These people tell you in their own writings who they worship, and what their symbols are.

"Our mode of teaching the principles of our profession is derived from the Druids and our chief emblem come from Egypt" -William Hutchinson The Spirit of Freemasonry



posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Really what it boils down to is:

You either understand the significance of occult symbology, or you don't.

Being that Madonna is heavily into the mystical arts of Kaballa, she is no shrinking violet. She knew PRECISELY what she was doing.

If you're a person that doesn't want to believe, then it's probably good you don't see how prevalent occultism is in our society. I understand it's reality shattering, and people would rather just go on living their comfy lives and block everything out. I know, I used to do that.

If you'd like to understand more, here is an in depth video which I thought was helpful in understanding the symbology all around us. There's much more than what is presented here though, just takes a bit of research. If you don't care, or don't believe, then simply ignore this.


edit on 6-2-2012 by L00kingGlass because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by msfitte

Originally posted by curious7
Maybe the Roman stuff was just her wanting to cash in on the popularity of the Spartacus shows that have been on tv the last few years?


It looked to me like a bit of a nod to the late Elizabeth Taylor by recreating the scene from her Cleopatra where Cleo enters Rome on a Sphinx pulled by a boatload of guys. Magnificent costume Liz had with the Isis crown and gold robes.



We all see what we are most accustomed to seeing or what we would really like to see or love. We tend to super-impose that on top of reality. But that was also a rea;;y great scene



posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   
I and others have provided strong evidence.

The tie between Madonna and the Illuminati
(the picture on page 13)

All seeing eye and pyramid as illuminati symbol

All seeing eye during performance

Egyptian and freemason/illuminati link


And the opposition rebuttal:" You're crazy there's nothing here to see"



posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ZombieWoof
 


I posted a youtube video on the last page



posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainNemo
I and others have provided strong evidence.

The tie between Madonna and the Illuminati
(the picture on page 13)

All seeing eye and pyramid as illuminati symbol

All seeing eye during performance

Egyptian and freemason/illuminati link


And the opposition rebuttal:" You're crazy there's nothing here to see"



TPTB will always say that sort of thing,... or influence thier lackies to support thier agenda. Don.t give up !!



posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by ZombieWoof
 


i think greeneyedeo is a mod?

phantom had a post pointing out greeneye was in a way ridiculing the idea of there being a conspiracy with the halftime show

i in no way took offense or anything to what greeneyedleo said, i found the humor into the post but phantoms post was very eloquent and just really was a statement that could benefit the whole site

we really should be taking these topics a bit more serious, because as we are starting to make everything into a joke, we are missing some key facts

also, if this is a conspiracy site, and even the mods are ridiculing theories on the site, it creates an atmosphere where theres a lack of support, which just harbors a site full of ridicule and thats what we are seeing widespread on ats now, ridicule and bickering but usually much more blatant and disrespectful



posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Granny Madonna does what granny Madonna does.... she stirs up the pot. Image how it would go down if ATS was around in the 90 when she did her "In bed with Madonna" book.

All the threads would be full of how Madonna is going to conquer the word with the devil sex goddess ..blah...blah from the Nebula blah...blah using the devil numbers 666 as her bra size.

Again its just GRANNY PORN!!!! and entertainment.



posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZombieWoof

Originally posted by CaptainNemo
I and others have provided strong evidence.

The tie between Madonna and the Illuminati
(the picture on page 13)

All seeing eye and pyramid as illuminati symbol

All seeing eye during performance

Egyptian and freemason/illuminati link


And the opposition rebuttal:" You're crazy there's nothing here to see"



TPTB will always say that sort of thing,... or influence thier lackies to support thier agenda. Don.t give up !!


This guy has got to be a government minder.



posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by abovesecret
 


I understand but serious talk ...
should be done elsewhere



posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by deadeyedicklol Take it easy with the violent thoughts.
I was thinking more in terms of GOD noticing and being pissed.

So much for a loving god.



posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by billybobrob
Granny Madonna does what granny Madonna does.... she stirs up the pot. Image how it would go down if ATS was around in the 90 when she did her "In bed with Madonna" book.

All the threads would be full of how Madonna is going to conquer the word with the devil sex goddess ..blah...blah from the Nebula blah...blah using the devil numbers 666 as her bra size.

Again its just GRANNY PORN!!!! and entertainment.


She reminds me of grandma from Futurama lol



posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptainNemo
 


I've never been called a government minder before!!!

Must be showing my age?



posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Whether anyone wants to believe
this conspiracy or not, does not change
the fact that these celebrities DO BELIEVE
it all the crap. These signs meant something
to madonna or they would of not been there.
She is into some weird stuff AND the Illuminati
one world government has to say what
they are going to do before they do it..
She is getting us ready with the *world peace*
bring in the one world government world peace
world united under one flag. One world religion.



posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by L00kingGlass
Really what it boils down to is:

You either understand the significance of occult symbology, or you don't.

Being that Madonna is heavily into the mystical arts of Kaballa, she is no shrinking violet. She knew PRECISELY what she was doing.

If you're a person that doesn't want to believe, then it's probably good you don't see how prevalent occultism is in our society. I understand it's reality shattering, and people would rather just go on living their comfy lives and block everything out. I know, I used to do that.

If you'd like to understand more, here is an in depth video which I thought was helpful in understanding the symbology all around us. There's much more than what is presented here though, just takes a bit of research. If you don't care, or don't believe, then simply ignore this.


edit on 6-2-2012 by L00kingGlass because: (no reason given)


As a CG artist, writer, and many other things, I use lots of "occult" symbology, along with folklore and ancient mythos in almost everything I do to some degree purposefully
the purpose being, it looks cool, and I quite like the mystical and mythological stories and understandings.

But, I do it simply out of a desire to see these ancient things continue on in art and literature..not because I know of some ancient harry potter stuff going on behind the scenes.
Now, if I ever was to become famous..many a conspiracy theorists may look through my works and think I am giving out all sorts of illuminati messages, ceremonies, etc...because sure...plenty of stuff in my collection of guff that use pyramids, infinity symbols, 3, eyes, owls, horns, etc.
Not every kid on halloween is actually trying to ward off evil spirits by wearing masks...actually, chances are, they just like the masks.

Besides, most of the conspiracy theorists get the symbols and mythos so screwed up and wrong anyhow that its almost laughable..especially in todays age of t3h google masheen.



posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   
There is so much symbolism in that performance that it must have been done as a theme. You know, a 2012, end of the world conspiracy theme.



posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem
Whether anyone wants to believe
this conspiracy or not, does not change
the fact that these celebrities DO BELIEVE
it all the crap. These signs meant something
to madonna or they would of not been there.
She is into some weird stuff AND the Illuminati
one world government has to say what
they are going to do before they do it..
She is getting us ready with the *world peace*
bring in the one world government world peace
world united under one flag. One world religion.


My god...
These illuminati people want world peace?
those monsters!


Seriously...are you a uber fan of the old or current world order? Frankly, a united planet is not only a good idea, it is an absolute certainty eventually.
I would prefer a no world religion however...religion is nutty...if you must have invisible friends, do so in the privacy of your own home or church...stop stamping your imagination friends on money and tax payer buildings.



posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   
I just talked to a friend, and she says it's ironic that she performed the song that she did. She says its full of illuminati symbolism



new topics

top topics



 
78
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

log in

join