It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Superbowl Halftime Conspiracy!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by darrylss

Nope, nothing to SEE here!

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptainNemo

THERE is NO allseeing eye.. OMG you belive in santa also? THats a picture and thats it... your soo brad and washed!

Madonna asks for something more tangable and thats "WORLD PEACE" how is that EVIL... you Americans have that all seeing eye on your money.. if thats soo evil.. dont touch it or use it!!

In Canada we identify symbolizm and leave it there.. its tooo darn cold to belive in anything else than a warmer place.... sheeeeesh

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
Holy chit, I just looked it up and it says she's 53!! No freaking way!!!!!!!

en.wikipedia.org...

She was born in 1958.. I really find that hard to believe. Seems like she was about my age when growing up and watching videos. wow. I am flabbergasted.

She still rules. And at that age, she rocks it!
edit on 6-2-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

I'm just a few years younger than her, so I've seen her from the beginning, and I've always been amazed at how she fooled everyone into thinking she was talented.

Real musicians can play anything, anytime.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo

Originally posted by PhantomLimb

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
I guess nobody could answer my questions
Must not really be a conpiracy but a bunch of people attempting to create one for..............dunno why.

Instead we are just told how Madonna is in with TPTB and she is a Satan worshiper and Cee Lo Green eats the heads off animals (thus why he is so fat), the Romans are the law enforcement coming to lock us up in stadiums converted to FEMA camps....and that peace sucks and we should want wars with everyone instead and the cheerleader dancers were casting spells upon all those who watched...and the all seeing eye was spying on us to report back TPTB that we are sheep needing slaughter.

Did I summarize it correctly?

edit on February 5th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

This is called reductio ad ridiculum. It is a logical fallacy which presents the opponent's argument in a way that appears ridiculous, often to the extent of creating a straw man of the actual argument, rather than addressing the argument itself. It is a rhetorical tactic that mocks an opponent's argument, attempting to inspire an emotional reaction (making it a type of appeal to emotion) in the audience and to highlight the counter-intuitive aspects of that argument, making it appear foolish and contrary to common sense. This is typically done by demonstrating the argument's logic in an extremely absurd way or by presenting the argument in an overly simplified way, and often involves an appeal to consequences.

oh. no sense of humour I guess

good lord, it was a joke. yes im making fun of it all...because i put no weight to the super duper secret meanings that are suppose to do something (though i dont know what) and that nobody is able to even prove were intentional....

ive addressed the argument.....good lord. i actually do find it all absurd because i dont believe there is anything nefarious in her performance.... that is my opinion.
edit on February 5th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

when i 1st saw your initial reply, i saw the humor in it absolutely

then i read phantoms reply and he was very intelligent and dead on with his response whether that was your conscious intention or not

in regards to your last comment about how you dont believe there is anything nefarious, and you put no weight to the secret meanings because no one can prove things were intentional..............well you do realize youre a moderator on a conspiracy site right?

personally, i would imagine itd be in the best interest for the site to have a moderator support theories rather then ridicule them

taking the stance you mentioned makes basically 99,9 percent of this site a joke, while much of it may now be a joke, there still is a great deal of information on here that should be taken more serious

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   
symbols are important.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Well you have to admit with all the supposed Illuminati iconic symbols out there, that sure does show just about the same symbolism. Cool video all the same. Maybe she just wanted to do something cool for half time and have something different. Besides, Madonna and Gaga's performances are pretty much the same. They always have some type of act, and always try to appease to the fans.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by ZombieWoof

I love her music and I always took after her while growing up. Whatever outfits she wore, I was trying to wear. Madonna is my idol man. Can't say nothing bad about her to change my mind. Yuh, at least she's better than Brittney.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   
someone should take the audio clips and reverse them, just a suggestion. who knows what you might find.
remember obamas "yes we can"? lol...thank you satan.

link   
OMG!! RUN PEOPLE RUN... Madonna is showing TRIANGLES everywhere.. she must be .... she has to be.. a MINION of SATAN.. she is an advocate for the Iluminati... EVERYTHING TRIANGLES... eye nebula... OMG thats the DEVILS EYE too!!!

Give me break! you guys MOCK MY QUEEN.. you shall all feel the wrath of the ages while you all slumber tonight!

link   
reply to post by Manhater

OMG are you from Long Island NY? a neighbor tried to look like her, and my OTHER neighbor used to try to look like Cindy Lauper lol

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   
I just find it really embarressing that a woman approaching her mid fifties doesn't know when to call it a day.

Its sad a woman has to run around in stockings still doing the sex gyrations at that age. Cringeworthy stuff.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Madonna.
Damn your looking good. seriously...enough of that now, age already!

Messages..hmm. actually, the only thing out of place I seen (not really out of place, it is after all Madonna) was the triple X lighting on the stage (the M occasionally crossed with other seemingly random deigns on the stage for a clear XXX center
Even my mother seen it (watched the bowl with mom and dad). I chuckled..nobody was truely surprised. It is Madonna after all...frankly, we were surprised that she was so dressed.

As far as the ritual, the mythology symbolism, etc...well, I could personally suggest it was all a tribute to Skyrim. I quite like that game. If I spent hours upon hours a day studying stamps..I would probably see how the preformance is actually subtly referencing famous stamps throughout history.

As conspiracy theorists fixated on the whole illuminati and demonic stuff is absolutely everywhere, especially hollywood, its pretty obvious why they see every move, symbol, letter, and perhaps even lyric to be some sort of ritualistic demon thing...its because thats their obsession and will see their desired pattern in anything they want to see it in.

The human mind will find their fixation everywhere, no matter the fixation (see "A Beautiful Mind")

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by abovesecret

I'm sorry love, but who is the moderater we are talking about?

No joke, just trying to catch up,...

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Best half-time show since Janet's boob.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ZombieWoof

He's talking about GreenEyedLeo

link   

Originally posted by curious7
Maybe the Roman stuff was just her wanting to cash in on the popularity of the Spartacus shows that have been on tv the last few years?

It looked to me like a bit of a nod to the late Elizabeth Taylor by recreating the scene from her Cleopatra where Cleo enters Rome on a Sphinx pulled by a boatload of guys. Magnificent costume Liz had with the Isis crown and gold robes.

link   

Originally posted by Manhater
at least she's better than Brittney.

Better?
naa...different. same catagory, but determining who is better in music in general is like trying to determine if a banana or a apple is better. All about personal tastes.

link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

, You never know, Hmm, when did I have the pink streaks in with the blonde?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Always happy to see another player in the game

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by msfitte

this is the part Ms is talking about:

edit on 2/6/2012 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join