It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Superbowl Halftime Conspiracy!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by MysticPearl

Yeah, I love ATS. I come here to get incredible bits of news and find facts that I can't find a lot of other places.

But this....*sigh*

I'll say this. I really don't like football. Nothing about it interests me. If I feel the need to root for a team (I never do) then I'll just google the scores once the game is over. I don't care what led up to the end score. It got to the halftime show and I paused and watched. Not because it sucked me in and I felt an overwhelming desire to, but because it was at least something partially entertaining.

I liked it. I liked the gladiator style wardrobe, I liked the mix of artists, I liked the dancing. Nothing screamed occult to me. And if we're talking about owls - well a day doesn't go by that I don't see someone wearing an owl necklace, bracelet or shirt. I highly doubt the girl wearing the owl necklace behind the counter at Bath and Body Works that sold my sister body lotion two days ago is part of the Illuminati conspiracy. You know, come to think of it, my sister was wearing an octopus necklace that day...hmm...Oh no. I know what this means...she's a devout worshiper of Na Kika...

or no...maybe she knows Cthulu and the Kraken are about to be awoken in Lake Vostok, and she's preparing...

OR...maybe she just likes octopus, and it's a trendy, albeit hipster thing to wear.

You know what, I don't mean to knock the OP's post. Maybe he/she's right. I have no proof either way. It just feels like when you break down 46 to 23 and start talking about chromosomes over a halftime show...well, you're reaching.

And silly me, I thought the World Peace thing was going to get attention.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by ZombieWoof

The ONLY thing I am saying is take a step back, BREATHE, and realize the show was just that, A SHOW, nothing more, nothing less

link   
when most people tune into the superbowl to watch commercials, i think the conspiracy has long been fulfilled, and the plan perfectly executed.

link   
I think it was just a weird halftime show. No satanic ritualistic conspiracy here IMO.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC

The ONLY thing I am saying is take a step back, BREATHE, and realize the show was just that, A SHOW, nothing more, nothing less

PM him please.
edit on 6-2-2012 by L00kingGlass because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by L00kingGlass

what junk, my opinion? Its junk to you because I DISAGREE?
ETA: LOL so much for denying ignorance

edit on 2/6/2012 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Madonna wearing all seeing eye and pyramid jacket

edit on 6-2-2012 by CaptainNemo because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-2-2012 by CaptainNemo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   

And I believe the "show" was meant to present a certain point of view, or even to put forth a subliminal response, that most people would not catch in plain site.

SUBMIT. That is the message

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Man she sucks for 46, she still looks like she hasn't aged a bit.
Least she had better decorum then MIA. Madonna rules!

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptainNemo

ITS JUST ARTISTIC EXPRESSION AND MADONNA... Not everything is EVIL.. what the hell is wrong with you people... you see what you think you see, becaus your idealists, you are the evil ones.. the illumianti is you in your head... and gove that a serious shake...

YOU THINK YOU KNOW WHATS HAPPENING in the WORLD? YOU all REALLY have NO CLUE... Go out and experience LIFE... and push your self away from your computers!

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   
I will say that we all should agree to disagree and move on, the show was about 15 mins long, we are all spending more time arguing over what interpretation is correct, The conspiracy people wont change their minds, and the non ones wont either, lets move on to the next subject

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
Man she sucks for 46, she still looks like she hasn't aged a bit.
Least she had better decorum then MIA. Madonna rules!

If she's 46 I'm a monkey's uncle

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   

I will say that we all should agree to disagree and move on, the show was about 15 mins long, we are all spending more time arguing over what interpretation is correct, The conspiracy people wont change their minds, and the non ones wont either, lets move on to the next subject

Are you saying there are no conspiracy's?

link   

Originally posted by darrylss
reply to post by CaptainNemo

ITS JUST ARTISTIC EXPRESSION AND MADONNA... Not everything is EVIL.. what the hell is wrong with you people... you see what you think you see, becaus your idealists, you are the evil ones.. the illumianti is you in your head... and gove that a serious shake...

YOU THINK YOU KNOW WHATS HAPPENING in the WORLD? YOU all REALLY have NO CLUE... Go out and experience LIFE... and push your self away from your computers!

All seeing Eye and unfinished pyramid= artistic expression
Yeah no harm there.

GTFO

link   

I'm willing to discuss this topic further, as soon as the people who have entered the thread to derail it and ridicule OP and others LEAVE the thread.

edit on 6-2-2012 by L00kingGlass because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Holy chit, I just looked it up and it says she's 53!! No freaking way!!!!!!!

en.wikipedia.org...

She was born in 1958.. I really find that hard to believe. Seems like she was about my age when growing up and watching videos. wow. I am flabbergasted.

She still rules. And at that age, she rocks it!
edit on 6-2-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity
I decided to go back and look through the last segment of the performance to see just how many times the eye pyramid showed up. Here's what I found:

This is what I already had shown before, but with some green outlining to be specific.

This is pretty blatant. It even has rays that emit from the center.

The concept of duality is clearly present in this scene.

Is there really any arguing against this anymore? It's not a question of is there symbolism in the performance -- it's a question of why. There could be a deep meaning to it, and it could just be Madonna or the people who organized this performance sticking in this symbolism just for fun.
edit on 2/6/2012 by SonicInfinity because: Minor edits

Helix Nebulaor (Fenix? en.wikipedia.org...

Right ascension

22h 29m 38.55s[1]

Declination

-20° 50′ 13.6″[1]

If the moon is as it was an Eye of God then that nebula is the fish in a fallin stream down to earth from the basket of aquarius - beloveds ......only ....if the fish was an acctual avatara of vishnu then, its the/A EYe of God in there too..ah?

www.google.com...
So the show showed the moon daity from/in their habituations and the bara(marshy) vogue creations
edit on 6-2-2012 by nii900 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-2-2012 by nii900 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by L00kingGlass

I havent seen anyone ridiculing the OP, I have seen 2 opposing viewpoints: Entertainment vs Secret symbolism.
If you think the Entertainment people should leave the thread, isnt that admitting to ignorance, allowing only ONE opinion?

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join