It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Superbowl Halftime Conspiracy!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Honestly this was probably the first Super Bowl where I really didn't pay any attention to it. I was just hanging out with friends and family drinking beers and smoking cigarettes outside, I really didn't get to see the commercials either, but I am sure they weren't all that great. All I was hoping for was an 8/6 finish for the football pool. I don't like neither team...I am sure if Madonna is performing it will be provocative, and that it should be no surprise if you kept up with her while she was making music videos in the 80's..It is Madonna so yeah..

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Superbowl half time shows just dont seem to be memorable. Since i hardly ever watch them i can only assume why that is but my guess is that the atmosphere is not conducive to musical performance. Most, if not basically all, of these performers who make it to perform in the SB are aware that they dont get to set up all their usual equipment for a stadium type show so they just put on a performance. Bad sound, people not their just to see you, like at a real concert, etc., etc.

I did watch this half time show and it was entertaining. Main thing Madonna has going, still to this day, is her music from the 80s and 90s. She was extremely big in those decade and started off pretty much broke. I doubt she would be in th "Illuminati".
edit on 6-2-2012 by Malcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptainNemo

Wow...you saw all that?

All I saw was an old lady trying to act young.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainNemo
these gods and goddesses are EVERYWHERE.

Yes, everyone who watched the superbowl convert to Kemetiscism...together we can all bring down the Judeo/Christian/Monotheistic tyranny!

Seriously though; I think she was looking for cool symbols to use in her show, and her alternative beliefs leave her more open to uncommon symbols.

All pay homage to Netjer.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by explorer14
I knew right away when watching this performance, the ATS boards would explode with theories about occultism, NWO, Illuminati and whatever other kitchen sink agendas could be thrown at it.

I watched, and was REALLY impressed with the show. I would have paid the ticket just to see that alone!

My other thought was that the NFL couldn't get Lady Gaga - for whatever reason. I'm glad Madonna got a chance to shine once again. She has such a great voice.

However, the part where she 'went below' at the 'call my name' part in the lyrics seemed a tad peculiar, but hey, theatrics sells.

Personally, I think it was a freaking EPIC performance by all.

Give me a freaking break! That was a horrible performance. Even at her best Madonna was no more than a theater act. Mass hysteria. Broadway or bust! And this was no where near a great performance.

The NFL wants SAFE and SECURE. That's why they chose Madonna

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Madonna is not in the illuminati, she is a TOOL of the illuminati. Do you think they would trust Madonna with the secrets of the world.? Lol

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
reply to post by CaptainNemo

only to the idiots that believe there is a conspiracy around every corner

Dial it down Pt. Pyle.

Believe it or not, YOU are being manipulated.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ZombieWoof

Oh I am Curly? Sounds like youre the one being manipulated into believing everything is a secret
Templar/Illumaniti/NWO/Alien/Reptillian conspiracy
edit on 2/6/2012 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   
I find myself asking, what's next? I'm going to be watching world events very closely.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   
What i found MOST disturbing...was the fact that a 50+ year old woman....would act like such a CHILD. Not only did she act childish....but she also acted like a whore...the way she was humping the air. That, in and of itself...WAS the conspiracy. Where have all the ADULTS gone??? Oh, that's right...they're 16 now. We are a long, LONG way away from home, people. TPTB are driving us further and further into the abyss.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   
I was out shopping for groceries..it was nice and quiet with no one out..haha
But yeah, came back home just at half-time. Right away saw a ton of Illuminati references, specifically an abundance of pyramids and all-seeing eye BS. This is why I did not watch much more..it makes me ill.

I found the winning situation interesting..The GIANTS (Nephilim) beating the PATRIOTS (no explanation needed..)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by bastet11

Well the Pats DID screw up 2 passes in the last quarter...not to mention whats his name's interception

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

That is so funny Pvt. I never mentioned any of those things YOU did? Hmmm?

You are are total SHILL!

Here to show your badass pic and tell us how wrong we are!!

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Ick..had to fact check that one..creepy is right!

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Dude as soon as she started her performance I said "OMG There is soooo much Illuminati mixed in this performance" I had to explain it to my hubbub a little but yeah I saw it ALLLLLL!!

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZombieWoof
reply to post by HomerinNC

That is so funny Pvt. I never mentioned any of those things YOU did? Hmmm?

You are are total SHILL!

Here to show your badass pic and tell us how wrong we are!!

You can PM him. Get off the thread if you're not talking about it

edit on 6-2-2012 by CaptainNemo because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-2-2012 by CaptainNemo because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join