It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Double Mona Lisa with the number 666

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Indeed there was a second real Mona Lisa found a few days ago. It's said to have originated at the same time as the first and its highly suspected that Da Vinci's favorite pupil painted it.
On this second Mona Lisa painting I noticed the number "666" in the lower left corner.

Supposedly the number 72 (God's name) has been discovered on a bridge where the second Mona Lisa was found.

Both Mona Lisa will be on display at the Louvre in the summer together side by side. In the movie "2012" there also were two Mona Lisas in the Louvre.

Is that just coincidence?

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Maybe it's her evil twin?

edit on 5-2-2012 by Hellas because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hellas
Maybe it's her evil twin?

edit on 5-2-2012 by Hellas because: (no reason given)

Isn't she the one with the sneer instead of the smile?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   
WOW this is actually true if its not some kind of a joke. I can't tell until i do a bit more of research since your photo is heavily cropped. And I did not know about the 3 Mona Lisas in the movie "2012", although I have no reason to question the truthfulness in this I do find it interesting enough to do some research. For what was the reason for 2 monas in the movie, for example. Was it there when disaster struck? For how long and on what dates will the real monas be in the Louvre? Anyway, thank you for sharing, even though i don't appreciate the lack of basic info/documentation, still snf anyway since I do appreciate the info that was new to me.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Anim8tr

Both Mona Lisa will be on display at the Louvre in the summer together side by side. In the movie "2012" there also were two Mona Lisas in the Louvre. Is that just coincidence?

Probably not. This is the media we are dealing with - they are extraordinarily rich and they work on behalf of even richer overlords who can manipulate things to fit their agenda. This is just programming and fear mongering, personally I won't be paying any further attention to this. To do so would just play into their hands.

The 2012 movie (along with other hollywood movies) is NOT prophetic, but the "coincidences" that have been pointed out are either just coincidence, people reading too much into things, or deliberately orchestrated. Humans are easily deceived and manipulated, and this is just advanced propaganda.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Anim8tr

Any source so we can check out the picture in question?
I'd like to see where you got this from...

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

I thought the evil twins always had facial hair?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Interesting to read about this. I wonder if any of the same "anomalies" will be found in this one, such as the initials in the eyes and numbers on the bridge and such. Thanks! S&F.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Here's the original pic: www.sfexaminer.com...

Looks like the ``666`` is shopped on there.
edit on 6-2-2012 by Rockdisjoint because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Rockdisjoint

How is that photoshopped?

It is on the painting

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Hellas

I stand corrected.

top topics

join