It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mahdi does not negotiate. Neither should we

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

CONTINUED

If God has pulled His angelic forces back to the periphery of the planet . . . leaving satan's forces to mangle the earth and essentially devastate, murder, create chaos etc. far and wide and more or less fight with each other and humans not eager to go with their program, . . . that's one thing.

If God is allowing His angelic forces to hinder, complicate and attack some of satan's forces--that'd a bit of a different scenario.

IF THE MAHDI IS TRULY THE ANTI-CHRIST as many Christians believe . . . then he would be directing the Chinese and Russian forces either overtly or covertly toward his world conquest goals.

There will evidently have to be SOME mortals who are of good heart; have chosen God and Salvation through Christ at a critical point and yet avoided both the chip implant and being beheaded. I say there will have to be some mortals left . . . that's somewhat of a conjecture based on the fact that there are mortals left after Armageddon which marry and birth children normally during the thousand years of Christ's reign of Peace after Armageddon.

I don't know that said mortals would be doing more fighting or more hiding and laying low.

Certainly they would not be cooperating with the Mahdi/Anti-Christ.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by nusnus
I've been saying this forever now on these forums, Islam is not organized religion. It does not necessitate that people follow any one person and do as that person tells them to do like they were God himself. Islam puts all the emphasis on a persons actions alone, we are told that every human is born with an innate ability to judge between right and wrong and connect to God WITHOUT the need for intercession, for men, or anyone else except Gods own guidance. Thats one of the core reasons why Islam rejects the belief in Trinity and that reaching God needs intercession. God sent messengers to us to warn us when we veered off the right path, to simply remind us. Not to reprimand or threaten or to blackmail.

Thanks greatly.

I much appreciate your solid reasoned insights and points.

However, it appears . . . from my limited perspective . . .

that many Muslims are not BEHAVING as you describe.

Instead, they are MASSING BEHIND Iran's President and his constructions on reality concerning the Mahdi.

They are championing the meme, idea that the Mahdi

will come and wipe all Christians, Jews and other NonMuslims off the face of the earth--leaving only Islam and Muslims.

There's a LOT of organized efforts toward that end . . . whether one considers Hizbolah, Muslim Brotherhood, Iran's government etc.

It would be one thing if Muslims were performing their religious duties inoffensively and peacefully in their prayer rooms and private lives.

WHEN they organized to wipe the rest of us off the planet;
WHEN they organize to bomb schools full of innocent children;
WHEN they organize to bomb masses of shoppers in malls;
WHEN they organize to remove Israel from control of Israel's historic lands;

then it becomes more than a little concerning.

The Mahdi may be seen by Iranians and other Muslims as a champion of Muslim peace through conquest.

He is not seen that way by Christians and Jews . . . and will not be heralded as such accordingly.

I don't think that Christians should negotiate with him either.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Iran does have a lot of backing, but its mostly because of the politics of the region and how terribly tired most of them are of their spineless leaders and the way they bend over for everything that meets Western ambitions. So instead of developing their own sense of logic and reasoning and advance in terms of science, medicine and what not, they decided to take a sudden and fanatic route. Their numbers are not as large as it seems to you because the kind of news people get in the US is biased to reflect certain things. Shiias are still a minority compared to the entirety of Muslims in the world. There is still hope because people who are like me exist and we're always clashing with fanatical religious zealots. We're not about to go into war with them over this but I tend to dish out just as much logic and sensibility into every sheeple Muslim I come across who has made the mistake of giving their brain over to political/idealogical zealotry.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by nusnus

Great insights, imho.

Thanks.

Soooooooo . . .

What do you guesstimate about the next 3-12 months

--with regard to the Mahdi stuff?

--with regard to the WW3 potential, probabilities?

--with regard to Muslim advances in Europe?

--with regard to Muslim advances in the USA?

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000(possibly Petrus Romanus or Peter the Roman).

Petrus Romanus is the name given through the spirit of prophecy sent in Jesus' name to one of Christ's resurrected saints.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join