It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mahdi does not negotiate. Neither should we

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Seldom seen so much nonsense in one post.

Kudos to that.

No matter how many times these things have been refuted, there is always one like the OP who will bring up once more a bunch of nonsense like that.

But, hey, we are done refuting. Have it your way. In a few years we will all see who was right and who was using all of his energies to blaspheme.

Do not be surprised if you find yourself with the second crowd ...

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by sHuRuLuNi

Last I checked . . .

SAYING that blasphemy was taking place

is NOT THE SAME as describing actual, true, real blasphemy taking place.

It can merely be a distoreted perception, belief, bias, . . . or worse.

Yup, time will tell.

Looks like a lot sooner than some think.

BTW, I have no real idea what you are specifically talking about except that you disagree with/are annoyed with some of my posts/all of my posts. LOL.

So much for articulate dialogue.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio

7 billion less 1/3 = 4.7 Billion remaining
4.7 billion less 1/3 = 3.13 Billion survivors of the Beast & the great tribulation

so more than half the global population (3.9 billion) perishes because of the wars/genocides/cleansing/natural disasters...but the time span is unclear -> either 29 year war, or 7 year tribulation, or 3.5 year great tribulation

wow, even albert pike did not hint at the bloodshed involved in his WWIII roadmap

I'm curious how you arrive at the 29 year war possibility.

Here's the interesting

"one third" Scriptures that I believe refer to the END TIMES. The ones to the population reductions I was talking about are first.

=========================

Revelation 9:14-16

New International Version (NIV)

14 It said to the sixth angel who had the trumpet, “Release the four angels who are bound at the great river Euphrates.” 15 And the four angels who had been kept ready for this very hour and day and month and year were released to kill a third of mankind. 16 The number of the mounted troops was twice ten thousand times ten thousand. I heard their number.

Revelation 9:17-19

17 The horses and riders I saw in my vision looked like this: Their breastplates were fiery red, dark blue, and yellow as sulfur. The heads of the horses resembled the heads of lions, and out of their mouths came fire, smoke and sulfur. 18 A third of mankind was killed by the three plagues of fire, smoke and sulfur that came out of their mouths. 19 The power of the horses was in their mouths and in their tails; for their tails were like snakes, having heads with which they inflict injury.

===========================

Revelation 8:6-8

New Living Translation (NLT)

The First Four Trumpets

7 The first angel blew his trumpet, and hail and fire mixed with blood were thrown down on the earth. One-third of the earth was set on fire, one-third of the trees were burned, and all the green grass was burned.

8 Then the second angel blew his trumpet, and a great mountain of fire was thrown into the sea. One-third of the water in the sea became blood,

Revelation 8:9-11

New Living Translation (NLT)

9 one-third of all things living in the sea died, and one-third of all the ships on the sea were destroyed.
10 Then the third angel blew his trumpet, and a great star fell from the sky, burning like a torch. It fell on one-third of the rivers and on the springs of water. 11 The name of the star was Bitterness.[a] It made one-third of the water bitter, and many people died from drinking the bitter water.

Revelation 8:10-12

10 The third angel sounded his trumpet, and a great star, blazing like a torch, fell from the sky on a third of the rivers and on the springs of water— 11 the name of the star is Wormwood.[a] A third of the waters turned bitter, and many people died from the waters that had become bitter. 12 The fourth angel sounded his trumpet, and a third of the sun was struck, a third of the moon, and a third of the stars, so that a third of them turned dark. A third of the day was without light, and also a third of the night.

Revelation 12:3-5

The Message (MSG)

3-4And then another Sign alongside the first: a huge and fiery Dragon! It had seven heads and ten horns, a crown on each of the seven heads. With one flick of its tail it knocked a third of the Stars from the sky and dumped them on earth. The Dragon crouched before the Woman in childbirth, poised to eat up the Child when it came.

5-6The Woman gave birth to a Son who will shepherd all nations with an iron rod. Her Son was seized and placed safely before God on his Throne. The Woman herself escaped to the desert to a place of safety prepared by God, all comforts provided her for 1,260 days.

I'd forgotten there were so many 1/3rds related to the END TIMES. I believe the critical ones in terms of the 2 1/3rds of the world's population being killed--occur during the Great Tribulation.

It sure appears that time is racing toward that day at a faster and faster clip.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by curious7

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
Paganism is worming it's way into real christianity.

And a good thing too since Christianity stole most of its ideas and "celebrations" (Easter, Christmas etc) from Paganism.

You mean Roman Catholicism, which was never christian to begin with. No true christian would be kissing statues and praying to them and weeping all over them because:

2cd commandment: 'You shall not make for yourself a carved image--any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.'

True christians follow God's laws because Christ has written them on our hearts and in our minds so that we do them without thinking about them.

Praying to, kissing, weeping on statues is idolatry. An idol isn't just a statue it can be anything you put before God and obeying him. Your computer games can be an idol, your cell phone can be an idol, your television can be an idol, a fiction novel can be a idol, sex can be an idol, even you yourself can be an idol if you put yourself before him. The path of humility and humblness is you acknowledging that Jesus the Messiah and the Father are greater than you are and you submit to them and put them before yourself.

edit on 6-2-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by rom12345

Welllllllllll, I don't track well where you get that perspective.

From my perspective, El Shaddai, God Almighty, The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob has always been faithful to His Word.

And, imho, His Word has been transmitted sufficiently clearly and accurately to

A) form an eternal RELATIONSHIP WITH HIM
B) maintain that RELATIONSHIP with His help this side of eternity until, by His Grace He calls us to be more intimately and fully with Him on the other side of eternity.

C) predict very accurately a long list of historical things already fulfilled and many dozens of data points--probably several hundred, actually--regarding the END TIMES which have begun to be fulfilled to the letter since Israel became a nation again in 1948 in a single day, as predicted . . . including the highly unprecedented fact predicted that she would use Hebrew in spite of it being a more or less dying language amongst a super widely dispersed minority people all around the world. Such had never happened before. It happened in 1948 . . .

D) and as predicted--all the Nations of the earth are gathering against Jerusalem--now, with Obama, even the USA cannot be depended on to stand in the gap for Israel. I have long predicted that such would have to be the case because my reading of God's character and the Bible is that God Almighty is jealous to be ISRAEL'S ONLY PROTECTOR and therefore, the USA would have to be neutered, sidelined--somehow fall away as Israel's protector. Obama is moving increasingly in that direction though his WORDS say otherwise.

E) also, His Word is clear that those around about Israel who go against her will be decimated if not totally exterminated off the face of the earth--BY GOD HIMSELF. It is plausible that God may use human means in part to achieve that. However, I would expect that His angelic forces would also be involved somehow.

F) The Mahdi and Jihadi's may not negotiate much, if at all.

G) However, GOD ALMIGHTY certainly does not negotiate away a microgram of HIS WILL.

HIS WILL

WILL BE DONE in such matters--with Israel

and

with the Islamic demonic moon god forces and all the leading and many other personages related thereto.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

This is certainly the era when idolatry will be worse in many respects than ever before . . .

and

when idols will come crashing down as never before . . . after initially being exalted more than ever before.

Satanic fostered idolatry in our era is certainly rampant from materialism to out-right RELIGIOUS generated and fostered idolatries--such as the Vatican Ashteroth-Mary-Goddess caricature . . .

As you note, anything can be an idol--an institution; an idea; TV; games; cars; people; . . .

God alone is worthy worship.

He desires to be our all sufficiency. He knows that keeping Him supreme in our lives is the only safe route to our fulfillment . . . to becoming the best, most joy-filled us that we can be.

By contrast, the Mahdi led Islamists can only HOPE . . . most reliably by martyrdom, in their construction on reality--to make it to their purported Heavenly virgins.

Thankfully, The Cross and the Empty Tomb assure us that WHOSOEVER WILL may come.

That confessing with our mouths and believing in our hearts the Jesus came in the flesh; is Lord of Lords and King of Kings; died for us; rose the 3rd day . . . results in His Blood covering our sins and our becoming joint-heirs with Him.

The Mahdi may not negotiate . . . the fantasy is that he takes such a stance from a position of ultimate strength.

His foundation is sand half-baked in hell. His foundation will run out after a flash in the pan charade . . . about as quickly as sand in an hourglass.

However, the reign of the King of Kings and Lord of Lords will endure forever, as Scripture affirms and the empty tomb affirms the power to manage it.

Thx for your post.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

The number of the mounted troops was twice ten thousand times ten thousand. I heard their number.

I did that math on that little figure...it aint pretty. Mounted troops may men troops riding in vehicles. Here's the number:

So, we have more than that number of troops in the entire world, but that many military vehicles? I highly doubt that. Unless ofcourse the entire world is supposed to be against Christ which Isaiah indicates in Isaiah ch.63 when the Lord looks around and no nation stands with him, and he stands alone at Busirah (Bozrah) without his army.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Sachyriel

To your point Chrislam is a force >>
search.yahoo.com...;_ylt=Aj2UP4Ccwl2CVGQuN_Nkb1ybvZx4?p=new+bible+removes+father+&toggle=1&cop=mss&ei=UTF-8&fr=yfp-t-372&vm=r

Here is a movement to remove "Father" and "Son" because it might offend a muslim. Doubt they spend much time reading the bible.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

One of my friends in China once calculated the logistics of that many troops . . . said it was impossible, basically--particularly from China.

I've long wondered . . .

Are they fallen angel/demonic forces?

Christ will appear with His saints on white horses . . .

What's to say the fallen angels couldn't have say black horses? 200 million of them.

It used to be said that Russia had the largest mounted calvary--still. No doubt. However . . . I don't think 200 million.

Think hay for 200 million . . . not to mention all the horse biscuits resulting.

Seems to me the only logical, realistic, literal solution--would be fallen angelic forces on horses.

I certainly believe it will be literal troops on horses.

I once wondered if that was a metaphor for military fire power . . . nukes etc.

I don't think so. I think it's literal troops on horses . . .

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Well according to references in the bible there were 600 million angels before Lucifer rebelled. He took 1/3 of heavens armies with him which would be exactly 200 million so it could be, i do not know myself.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

I don't recall a Biblical ref to 600 million angels.

Anyone have anything that could be construed that way?

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

The mahdi will negotiate... because time is not a factor.

To come to your brother tell him he is in a cage and force the key into his grip. He will toss it away like trash and call you a fool. To save him you must lock yourself in with him and on the day he sees those bars wishing for freedom you lead him to a place where he will find the key and free himself. There is no other way to save him.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Wertdagf

I think I understand your metaphor.

I don't understand how you're applying it to the Mahdi.

Perhaps spelling it out for me in simple terms would help more than me. My reading comprehension is normally pretty high.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN

I don't recall a Biblical ref to 600 million angels.

Anyone have anything that could be construed that way?

600 million comes from the 200 million fallen angels. If lucifer took 1/3 of heaven's army with him then it would leave 400 million left in heaven for total of 600 million angels in all.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh . . . from my conjecture about it being fallen angels?

However, that ASSUMES

that the 200 fallen angels in the enemy's army were all that there were on his side.

There might have been a few billion killed off before then! LOL.

At least a lot may have been???!

I merely assume that's all that were available to be assigned the task for some reason.

I don't have any assumptions about the rest of his crew.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Angels can't be killed, at least not from any lore i have ever read on them does it indicate they can. Basically theyre indestructible as far as i have ever been able to find out. Michael had to call on God to beat Lucifer because Lucifer was stronger and Michael was second in command. The only one that could actually destroy an angel is the one who created them...God, or Jesus in my opinion. The only reliable lore that can be found of them is in jewish and christian lore since we basically have the same history until the messianic jews split away from the nonbelieving jews and created christianity in the first century A.D.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   

I have a similar understanding.

I understand the fallen angels on earth humping women had their bodies killed . . . they live on as demons.

I don't recall if any are locked up currently or not. Certainly they will be.

I think we are likely to see plenty of both evil and God's angels in these END TIMES.

edit on 7/2/2012 by BO XIAN because: fix quote parameter

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

If anyone invades us and they lose we will become a very militant country.If the world is afraid of us now,we would become something I would dread to see.Instead of complacent anxiety most would become soul searingly angry.
Without WMDs no force on earth can transport their troops here in large quantities, so they can penetrate the peripheral states, but that would be short lived as soon as the people found out where they could go shoot bad guys.
And if demons/service to self aliens show up so will an equally opposing force.Then We would be best served getting the hell out of the way.
edit on 9-2-2012 by cavtrooper7 because: Didn't finish my statement

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
The Mahdi is not mentioned in the Quran, and only partially mentioned in some hadith and is therefore questionable and not something educated Muslims want to believe 100%.

But the Shiia have been creating an organized form of religion for themselves which deviates from the path of true Islam by putting people like the Ayatollah in the shoes of a person who must be listened to.

I've been saying this forever now on these forums, Islam is not organized religion. It does not necessitate that people follow any one person and do as that person tells them to do like they were God himself. Islam puts all the emphasis on a persons actions alone, we are told that every human is born with an innate ability to judge between right and wrong and connect to God WITHOUT the need for intercession, for men, or anyone else except Gods own guidance. Thats one of the core reasons why Islam rejects the belief in Trinity and that reaching God needs intercession. God sent messengers to us to warn us when we veered off the right path, to simply remind us. Not to reprimand or threaten or to blackmail.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by cavtrooper7
reply to post by Stormdancer777

If anyone invades us and they lose we will become a very militant country.If the world is afraid of us now,we would become something I would dread to see.Instead of complacent anxiety most would become soul searingly angry.

Many interesting points. Thanks.

I think, like the Mahdi . . . the Chinese and Russians will not be interested in negotiating--unless as a ploy.

I don't know if the globalists would be using the Chinese and Russians to wipe the Nation of Christians et al to be replaced by Muslims and then morph the Muslims into a more overt worship of satan. That seems a bit convoluted to me but not totally off the wall impossible.

Certainly the goal of the globalists is to end up with 200 million global population limit . . . of people exclusively worshiping satan.

It appears to me that the whole Mahdi thing is likely a major component of the forces of evil's goals toward that end. A number of researchers have paralleled the features & goals of the Mahdi with the Anti-Christ. Some are convinced they will end up being the same individual.

IF SO, then the whole geopolitical maneuvers of the political PTB as well as fallen angel forces, various forces of and within Islam . . . are all likely to be working toward the same ultimate goal.

In that context, the Chinese and Russians invading would be to help wipe the OLD ORDER OFF THE SLATE--thereby enabling the satan worshiping NEW WORLD ORDER to be implemented easier and more fully with less detractors.

IF the Christian "RAPTURE" has already occurred, then a huge percentage of patriotic Americans will have been removed. The "luke warm 'Christians' left would likely wake up and become intensely Christian and patriotic and therefore match your image of fiercely fighting the invaders.

And, it is likely said cohort of LEFT BEHIND Christians would have a high proportion of gun owners. And, that they would fight invaders very intensely.

However, I don't know what the percentages of the left population of folks will be.

And, I'm skeptical they would be very organized at all. They might quickly become organized in small neighborhood groups. I don't know how effective such small groups would be against a very organized massive numbers of Chinese invading force with great amounts of equipment and advanced technologies.

"If . . . they lose . . ." The prophetic sources I have read tend to indicate that the Chinese forces on the West coast never quite match up in the middle with the Russian forces from the East coast.

However, in terms of the Western States on the coast--they evidently win for a few years. And, set about to kill every American man, woman and child in the territory they control. . . . except for people they need, like engineers.

Certainly, I agree that any Americans with any free-will left at all would likely be quite militantly angry and retaliatory.

I do think that there are masses of Americans that are dumbed down sooooo extensively by . . . what . . . chemicals? . . . certainly by very slick long standing propaganda programs . . . and possibly by other tech--frequencies etc. I think many thousands of such people may well become immobilized, if not catatonic in the face of such an invasion.

Certainly there would be some degree of RED DAWN type response.

Trouble is, we don't know to what degree the PTB will have foreign forces already in place--as many reports attest already--which would compound patriots' problems and sabotage patriotic responses or even fight against patriots, thereby aiding the Chinese and Russians.

Certainly the globalists are the ones setting the invasion up and would likely complicate the whole bloody picture toward their evil goals.

Without WMDs no force on earth can transport their troops here in large quantities, so they can penetrate the peripheral states, but that would be short lived as soon as the people found out where they could go shoot bad guys.

Plausible to a point.

However, I think folks are realllllly unnecessarily dismissing the capacity of Chinese forces to use their extremely massive COSCO container shipping fleet to transport 100's of thousands of Chinese troops to our shores. Add in whatever numbers in Mexico.

And if demons/service to self aliens show up so will an equally opposing force.Then We would be best served getting the hell out of the way.
edit on 9-2-2012 by cavtrooper7 because: Didn't finish my statement

The Bible is not clear to what degree God's angels are going to be combatting the fallen angels during the 7 year Tribulation period.

IF God and His forces have pulled back to the periphery of the planet to leave the forces of evil to visit more death and havoc on each other ...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join