It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mahdi does not negotiate. Neither should we

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
By CHARLES S. FADDIS | Special to The Tampa Tribune
Published: February 05, 2012 Updated: February 05, 2012 - 12:00 AM

TBO TAMPA ONLINE ARTICLE:

www2.tbo.com...

. . . I was meeting with a senior Iranian asset in the Middle East. . . . "You really don't have any idea who you are dealing with, do you?" . . . The source elaborated. We were under the illusion we were dealing with rational actors. We were not . . . They also knew, to a moral certainty, that they would win. . . . The Mahdi has been hidden for 1,200 years now, but he will return just before the Day of Judgment. According to the Hadith, his return will be preceded by three years of chaos, violence and cataclysmic events. . . . He is, however, the only one of these apocalyptic figures who expressly intends violent world conquest.

Some Twelvers, including the current president of Iran, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, and the Iranian Supreme Leader, Ayatollah Ali Khameinei, believe that they are to prepare the way for the return of the Mahdi. In order to do so, they are to bring on the state of chaos and destruction, which will precede the Madhi's return. The worse things get; the faster they win.

. . .
. . . He understood it in a completely literal, simplistic way. He accepted it word for word as the absolute truth. . . . When he returned he would crush the infidels and apostates and create an Islamic empire that would control the entire planet. No one would be able to stand against him. . . . He guessed that Ahmadinejad probably thought in terms of a reappearance of the Mahdi within 18 months to two years. . . .

It does no good for anyone to PRETEND what reality is.

My Muslim roommate for over a year--I'm still in occasional contact with him--is grieved at the idiocy of most American's thinking and responses to the real threat that he might have articulated much as the above article does. The last time I talked to him, he really had little hope for America in natural terms. He sees America and our leadership as deluded by demonic forces about Islam . . . absolutely insane in terms of our mentality about Islam.

The ATS thread here is similarly sobering:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The OP VinceP1974 articulates a reasonable hypothesis:

I believe that the end-time religion-governmental system that the Bible describes in the End Time is Islam.

I'll summarize some ideas that relate to this thread:
The Biblical Antichrist is the Muslim Mahdi. I believe the Shiite 12th imam
The Biblical False Prophet is the impersonator Muslim Jesus, "Isa"
The Biblical Jesus , son of God is the Islamic Dijjal
The Biblical End Time Revived Empire is the Reestablished Islamic Caliphate

The Shiite Clergy who control Iran belong to the twelver sect of Shiite Islam and they believe that the only legitimate rule on earth is that by the Clerigy, but only in a State .ed by a Caliph. No where on earth fits that description today. Traditionly the Shiia have been known as "quiet" in relation to big time international politics since they did not view those sorts of roles to be Isalmically acceptable.

These Clerics are uniquely activist. The Mahdi is the one who Allah promises will establish global islamic rule, from Israel. When he comes he will bring peace and justice to the whole world by implementing Sharia everywhere and erasing from the world all disbelief and all other religion (including Christianity and Jews)

A precondition for Allah sending him is that the world is in a profoundly destructive conflict and massive international devastation.

The basic facts are indisputable. They are in the founding documents of Islam.

Rationalizations trying to soften such starkly brutal and blood-thirsty horrifics are just that--shallow rationalizations.

It is certain that 100's of millions of Muslims do NOT consider such founding document exhortations to be metaphors, spiritualized or anything OTHER THAN stern exhortations for the TRULY FAITHFUL to exterminate all nonMuslims--maybe with a tolerable minority converting to Islam. The focus seems to be much preferred toward extermination.

Also in the founding documents are the very clear exhortations to use incremental population conquest and lying in the service of advancing Islam to the death of all else. And, as Europe has demonstrated, they are already lost--below the replacement population necessary to maintain a Western even pseudo-Judeo/Christian culture.

===========================================

I do not believe, per se, that Islam as it is will be the one world religion UNLESS the satanic globalists are in concert with Islam toward making it so--only to have Islam snookered at the last by morphing it into direct worship of satan.

I think it is more likely that the globalists have decided to morph Roman Catholocism and Islam into Chrislam first. We may find out in relatively short order.

If, as many contend, WW3 is to begin with an attack on Iran by the end of March or April or May--or no later than the fall 2012 . . .

THEN

it may well be that the satanic globalists in concert with the UFO fallen angel critters will soon after hostilities have quieted a bit . . . !DEMAND! a one world government and one world religion OF THEIR CRITERIA & parameters in order to

--save us from ourselves

or

--save us from the 'bad-cop' ET's/ fallen angels cast in the role strictly to coerce the globe into such . . .

Reportedly, Obama is also intent on forcing the ID chip implant on all native born Americans (there's enough irony there to build a pontoon bridge of QE 2's from San Diego to Hawaii to Sydney)

BY THE END OF 2012.

I certainly find it extremely plausible that the Mahdi could well be cast as the Anti-Christ of the Bible. Or, he could be one of the AC's right hand agents.

Time will tell.

Folks had best prep ASAP.

However long we have left--it's not a lot of time.

Only eternal issues matter much any more.

If folks are not ready to meet God . . . there won't likely be any extra grace periods and "do-overs."

edit on 5/2/2012 by BO XIAN because: left link out

edit on 5/2/2012 by BO XIAN because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Bo, in light of your post, I had just read this.

Ayatollah: Kill all Jews, annihilate Israel

The Iranian government, through a website proxy, has laid out the legal and religious justification for the destruction of Israel and the slaughter of its people.

The doctrine includes wiping out Israeli assets and Jewish people worldwide.

The article then quotes the Quran (Albaghara 2:191-193): “And slay them wherever ye find them, and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution [of Muslims] is worse than slaughter [of non-believers] … and fight them until persecution is no more, and religion is for Allah.”

It is the duty for all Muslims to participate in this defensive jihad, Forghani says. A fatwa by the late Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini made it clear that any political domination by infidels over Muslims authorizes Muslims to defend Islam by all means. Iran now has the ICBM means to deliver destruction on Israel and soon will have nuclear war.s for those missiles.
www.wnd.com...
In order to attack Iran, the article says, Israel needs the approval and assistance of America, and under the current passive climate in the United States, the opportunity must not be lost to wipe out Israel before it attacks Iran.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
there the same as nazi nuts, its beyond belief that this would happen again so soon, but there you go lol
problem is they kill ten people you kill ten of thiers, they say there working for freedom and your opressing said freedom, when actually your just proctecting yourself, you chop the . off more come, its sad but if this actually comes to fruition all i see is the mass execution of islamic muslims, wouldnt wish that on anyone, but hey if they start this they better be prepared for the consequences

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
When "the abomination of desolation stands in the Holy place" there will be 3 and half years of chaos and tribulation that the world has never seen..

Funny that the Holy place has a gold dome over it with the inscription inside the dome that "God has no Son" over the very spot Abraham was given the promises...

In hebrew prophetic tradition, history repeats itself yet markers are left to identify the end culprit..

I knew this years ago..
edit on 5-2-2012 by EvanB because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   

I think it is more likely that the globalists have decided to morph Roman Catholocism and Islam into Chrislam first. We may find out in relatively short order.

But there are more Christian faiths than just Roman Catholicism, and Roman Catholicism is the most resistant to change of most of the large Christian denominations. I do not think you can simply mash them together as easily as you think they can be mashed together, religious dogma on both sides point to contradictions in this form of apostasy as a form of faith that God does not want.

But that also brings up another point, there are multiple sects of Islam that are not merely incompatible with each other, but incompatible with Catholicism.

If you treat all the Islamic Sects as a single Hiveminded Entity then any ideas on merging them all and then smashing that mess into Catholicism seems so ludicrous I have to point out that no, that's not how religions work.

Religions don't suddenly change and expect their followers to play along with the new religion, new religions arise as the younger generation raises questions about the religion they were born into; these unanswered questions drive them to their own searches, and form new sects.

In short, neither Islamic Laypeople or Catholic Laypeople would go along with the entire Clergy suddenly wanting to merge these two seperate religions. The outcry in the lower Clergy of both against this merger would be enough to cause a fissure in the dogma that exacerbates the fractures already in the organized religions.

Which sects of Islam were you thinking of when you decided that they'd merge with Catholicism?

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Thanks for your very apt post.

Yes, I've read those citations from the founding documents before.

They are serious.

And the TRULY FAITHFUL MUSLIMS

TREAT THEM QUITE SERIOUSLY

And those not so faithful Muslims believe that IF THEY were MORE TRULY faithful, they too would treat those exhortations as more literally necessary, obligatory.

Nonsense to the contrary is just that . . . utter NONSENSE . . . charade, sham, deception, lies, propaganda, smoke and mirrors.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by R3velutionR3quired

Well put.

I don't know that the globalist oligarchy cares GREATLY which group they start with in their

GENOCIDAL MADNESS to force the world's population down to 200 million.

The Bible asserts that 1/3 will be killed in an initial mass killing . . . and later . . . another 1/3 of what's left.

Thankfully that's far less than down to 200 million.

Nevertheless, satan must be thrilled at the prospect of so many deaths. It's his major business and goal. He's the king of blood-lust.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

It will start in Iran and will quickly turn bad for the Iranian forces that will suck China in then someone is going to pop a nuke,there is going to be a cease fire and then a bio attack on China probably blaming it on Russia.They then will try to goad China into invading Russia.There will then be an examination by NWO/Anglo elements to determine if further attrition is neccessary with WMDs for the remainder of the planet according to an insider's info .
These people are your "Satan" they are Sabatists not the US.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sachyriel

In short, neither Islamic Laypeople or Catholic Laypeople would go along with the entire Clergy suddenly wanting to merge these two seperate religions. The outcry in the lower Clergy of both against this merger would be enough to cause a fissure in the dogma that exacerbates the fractures already in the organized religions.

Which sects of Islam were you thinking of when you decided that they'd merge with Catholicism?

Certainly, sociologically and politically speaking you have a massively IMPORTANT POINT.

I've pondered it a fair amount.

The best solution I can imagine . . . imagining myself in the enemy's skin and mind . . . is . . .

1. The UFO ET/fallen angel critters come on the scene right after a 'moderate' WW3 that threatens utter extinction on the planet but is sort of squelched, the volume turned down just short of such . . .

2. THEN the critters display all manner of 'historical 3D video' 'PROVING' that THEY have created the worlds' religions and religious figures of the past etc. etc. etc.

3. THEN !DEMANDING! for the preservation of mankind and of the planet from ourselves, our polluting ways, our warmongering ways etc. etc. etc. yadda yadda yadda . . . THAT ALL the religions morph into one. They even present a fairly detailed script and justification for that . . . emphasizing the commonalities and relabeling personages, etc. to match everyone up.

4. It's not perfect. And, certainly many core faithful will not buy it. HOWEVER, HOW MANY CORE FAITHFUL ARE THERE? 5%? 10%? 15%? At MOST 20%. Those can be earmarked for the extermination camps early and probably already are.

5. The rest are pliable--all the more so with chemical, propaganda and other high tech mass mind control techniques. Add on top of that demonic coercive forces . . . it would/will probably be a LOT easier than any of us dare imagine.

6. Add in get the ID chip, eat, thrive, exist, live vs not and get executed immediately--millions will at least pretend to believe just to live another day.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvanB
When "the abomination of desolation stands in the Holy place" there will be 3 and half years of chaos and tribulation that the world has never seen..

Funny that the Holy place has a gold dome over it with the inscription inside the dome that "God has no Son" over the very spot Abraham was given the promises...

In hebrew prophetic tradition, history repeats itself yet markers are left to identify the end culprit..

I knew this years ago..

Inscriptions About Jesus on Islam’s Dome of the Rock, Jerusalem
son of Mary. Peace be on him the day he was born, and the day he dies, and the day he shall be raised alive! Such was Jesus, son of Mary, (this is) a statement of the truth concerning which they doubt. It befitteth not (the Majesty of) God that He should take unto Himself a son. Glory be to Him!

ntbc.wordpress.com...

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by cavtrooper7

Plausible.

I think they will insure that China and Russia invade . . . the USA CONUS because the oligarchy really does want us shredded to ashes to make the NWO easier to set up.

Your scenario sounds 'nice' by comparison to what I expect.

I'd love for you to be correct.

The China invasion thread is here:

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Since I was a child I remember listening to the family members talk about the role China and Russia would play in this drama.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
You know I wonder about us bringing our troops home so suddenly from around the planet

Panetta and Clinton Seek to Reassure Europe on Defense
www.nytimes.com...

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

Originally posted by EvanB

I knew this years ago..

Inscriptions About Jesus on Islam’s Dome of the Rock, Jerusalem
son of Mary. Peace be on him the day he was born, and the day he dies, and the day he shall be raised alive! Such was Jesus, son of Mary, (this is) a statement of the truth concerning which they doubt. It befitteth not (the Majesty of) God that He should take unto Himself a son. Glory be to Him!

ntbc.wordpress.com...

And on the south side;

"In the name of God, the Merciful the Compassionate. There is no god but God. He is One" [beginning of the shahadah]. "Pra//ise be to God, Who hath not taken unto Himself a son, and Who hath no partner in the Sovereignty, nor hath He any protecting friend through dependence. And magnify Him with all magnificance" [

I have actually been there

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN1. The UFO ET/fallen angel critters come on the scene right after a 'moderate' WW3 that threatens utter extinction on the planet but is sort of squelched, the volume turned down just short of such . . .

2. THEN the critters display all manner of 'historical 3D video' 'PROVING' that THEY have created the worlds' religions and religious figures of the past etc. etc. etc.

3. THEN !DEMANDING! for the preservation of mankind and of the planet from ourselves, our polluting ways, our warmongering ways etc. etc. etc. yadda yadda yadda . . . THAT ALL the religions morph into one. They even present a fairly detailed script and justification for that . . . emphasizing the commonalities and relabeling personages, etc. to match everyone up.

4. It's not perfect. And, certainly many core faithful will not buy it. HOWEVER, HOW MANY CORE FAITHFUL ARE THERE? 5%? 10%? 15%? At MOST 20%. Those can be earmarked for the extermination camps early and probably already are.

5. The rest are pliable--all the more so with chemical, propaganda and other high tech mass mind control techniques. Add on top of that demonic coercive forces . . . it would/will probably be a LOT easier than any of us dare imagine.

6. Add in get the ID chip, eat, thrive, exist, live vs not and get executed immediately--millions will at least pretend to believe just to live another day.

That did not answer my question, it merely obfuscated things more.

Which sects of Islam are targetted for Apostasy in merging with Roman Catholicism? Why does Roman Catholicism need to be merged with Islam?

Wouldn't it make more sense to merge Islamic sects into a bland Islam-lip service while the Christian denominations are rolled together into a bland Christian lip service?

The fact is that merging the two before they are actually ready to be merged would be disastrous, they would need to be diluted to the point where there is no chance of them being anything but complimentary pieces.

This would take hundreds if not thousands of years, certainly not in our lifetime.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

Worthy points, imho.

When I stood in the Dome of the Rock . . . I just did not believe that THAT ROCK

was in the HOLY OF HOLIES.

I'm much more inclined to agree with the archeologists who say that the Temple was situated differently on the Mount.

It just did not feel fitting that the Holy of Holies described in Scripture would have that big ugly rock in the middle of that pristine, carefully engineered cubic space.

Time will tell.

I've seen assertions that the 3rd Temple could be built on the Mount without disturbing the Dome of the Rock at all. I do NOT believe that God Almighty will ALLOW THAT. I could be wrong. Just an opinion of mine.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Since I was a child I remember listening to the family members talk about the role China and Russia would play in this drama.

So did I. And, there was such talk many decades ago when Russia was not in ANY position to presume any such role.

China was also backwards and inward looking.

Now look at them . . . hmmmm

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

the Temple was situated differently on the Mount.

I don't believe I have ever read that, do you have links?

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   

You know I wonder about us bringing our troops home so suddenly from around the planet

www.nytimes.com...

imho, AT LEAST Clinton would Bar-B-Q her own grandmother for 'chicken wings' for an afternoon party if she thought it would gain her any more POWER.

Machiavelli is probably her patron 'saint' . . . unless "Screwtape" is.

Both she and Panetta are dyed-in-the-wool globalists who sold out to the Oligarchy, if not satan himself decades ago.

They probably lie in their sleep.

They would sell the USA and HAVE SOLD THE USA down the river to the lowest cesspool in hell on greased skids. Certainly they'd sell Europe in a flash, as well.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   

www.nytimes.com...

I'm skeptical that the troops will be brought home in time. I hope so.

I think they'd rather have them overseas where they CANNOT defend the USA against the Chinese and Russian attacks.

Traitorousness is infinitely tooooo mild a word for such creatures.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join