It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Steve Appleton dies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Steve Appleton CEO of Micron died a few days ago, about a mile and a half from me at the Boise Airpor in a plane crash. If you check him out he was a very interesting and accomplished man. R.I.P. Steve Appleton.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by punisher2012
Steve Appleton CEO of Micron died a few days ago, about a mile and a half from me at the Boise Airpor in a plane crash. If you check him out he was a very interesting and accomplished man. R.I.P. Steve Appleton.

I did read about him...he was a very accomplished person. He did lead a very full life. RIP ...Steve A.

About Steve: en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Death On February 3, 2012, Appleton was killed while attempting an emergency landing in a Lancair IV-PT turboprop at the Boise Airport in Boise, Idaho, moments after taking off. He had aborted a take off a few minutes earlier.[7][8][9]

Prior to this, he had a serious plane crash piloting an Extra 300 in 2004[10] in which he sustained a punctured lung, head injuries, ruptured disk and broken bones.
source

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

Thanks for the source information. I actually did not know about his other crash.

top topics

join