It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Constant Peg photos on Flickr

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
As a brief reminder, Constant Peg was the operation at the Tonopah Test Range where MIGs were evaluated and used for DACT (dissimilar air combat training). This is covered in Steve Davies "Red Eagles" book.

Here are some flickr streams:
Red Eagles reunion

Constant Peg images

It looks like the MIG photos were uploaded when the book came out, but the reunion photos are from this year.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by gariac

ahhhh, the MIG 23 is so sexy!!!

sorry, but, it IS.

Thank you OP!

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by gariac

Makes me want to play Command and Conquer.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Thanks Gariac, little gems like this are a big part of the reason I frequent ATS.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
There was a forum for the book, but it went down, but I see it is working again.

www.y2bpublishing.com...

The moderator can kill this message if posting the forum violates some ATS policy. You can't read the forum without joining.

I see that a new edition of the book is now out. Maybe that is why they got the forum working again.

The changes go into the General Bond incident, based on new information. Big hint: if you have a secret program, do your best to keep the generals out of the pilot seat. People notice when they crash, or in the case of General Bond, die. I can just imagine the screaming in the Pentagon. Not only for the loss of life, but the problem of having to create a cover story for the General's death.

www.f-117a.com...

Occasionally this F-117 website has errant information, but overall it is good. I recall some email I did with Shadowfax on a crash site listed on the website being incorrect.

new topics

top topics

join