It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Journal [TJWC]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
December 21, 2012 2:13pm ECST

Everyone seems to be on edge today. Stores are running out of basic essentials needed for survival. Humans seem to think that the world is ending today, If they only knew how their existence ends, such a waste.

December 24th, 2012 9:00am ECST

Aah, "Christmas Eve". If the humans only knew how that day really went 2,012 years ago! How silly Christians would feel then!

December 31st, 2012 11:00pm ECST
Jubilee! This next year is going to be great! For the first time it seems in a millennia, Life is good. The human race is filled with joy that they "Survived" their apocalypse. If they only knew.

January 6th, 2013 11:33am ECST

How much longer must I stay here! Humans are so rude! I went for a cab today, and some stupid human stole it! Gargh! sometimes I just wish their existence would end already.

January 13th, 2013 ESCT

Talked to #165 today. All is well in his time. Supposedly he met with Joan of Arc today. Said she was quite nice. Bah! She was a religious nut when I met her, and always will be. Talking about how I was "God" and blah blah blah. HA! if she only knew..

January 25th, 2013 11:45pm ESCT

Cant sleep. I miss home. The air was different there. It was noticeably warmer there, and not as noisy! I wish I could go there now, But at this date, It will be destroyed soon. Sigh. oh well, maybe ill visit there next month, at about a couple of millennia ago. It was so much nicer then.

January 26th, 2013 2:15 pm. ESCT

Ha! Im watching the Human's "History" Channel. They are talking about the "Great pyramid's of Egypt" If they only knew what those were really for, I don't think they would want to step foot in them again!

January 26th 2013 3:30 pm ESCT

Still watching the "History" Channel. Watching a show about "Ancient Aliens" Aliens my arse! Your planet?! Humans wouldn't be here if it weren't for us! Such ignorance.

February 1st 2013 4:00pm ESCT

#732 Called me today. Wanted to watch a gladiator show.. Maybe Ill go, Maybe I won't. The shows at home were much better than here, but hey, at least ill get away from this time period.

February 19th 2013 1:00pm ECST

I have to be more careful when I travel. Someone got a picture of me texting back in '28. Baseball was really better back then. Go Yanks!

February 22nd, 2013 10:00pm. ECST

I just returned from home. Home home I mean. Such a beautiful planet. The skies were clear, no lights to distract you from seeing the universe. And the greenery! Now that is how you take care of a planet! Not like these humans with their filthy cars, and oil refineries. I swear, they do not and did not deserve a fresh start. They are going to ruin it just like the last planets they inhabited. Maybe the council is just in letting them die off this time...

February 23rd, 2013 1:00pm ECST

I got pulled for research duty AGAIN! I don't know why we just don't reveal ourselves to them.. I mean they obviously see us there! Its all over the internet, and tv, and in their "History" books. The elders said something about destroying their "religion" and blah blah blah. Maybe if they knew what they were doing wrong, they could fix it. Well, hopefully I don't pull a #638 and crash on a farm in New Mexico...

March 2nd, 2013 2:30am ECST

Another "Bigfoot" sighting again. Don't these humans know that when you have to take a leak, you have to take a leak? Geez. Lets see them cross interstellar space and not have to take a leak every other planet or two..

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Very creative. I was quite enthralled while reading, piecing together the story line. Well done.

new topics

join