It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama: Israel has not made decision on Iran attack, but it is rightly concerned

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
AND Obama said:

Obama says there is no evidence Iran has the 'intentions or capabilities' to wage attacks on American soil, stresses U.S. will do everything to prevent Iran from getting nuclear weapon.

Well this is just appalling Mr POTUS !!!

Many others are saying the complete opposite !!

AND, He says He doesn't think Israel has made any decisions yet

I can't Ssss-stand IT !!!! ....

Published 23:45 05.02.12
Latest update 23:45 05.02.12
Haaretz

U.S. President Barack Obama said on Sunday that Israel has not yet decided how to respond to concerns about Iran's nuclear program and said there was no evidence that Iran has the "intentions or capabilities" to wage attacks on U.S. soil.

Asked in an NBC interview whether Israel was set to attack Iran, Obama said: "I don't think that Israel has made a decision on what they need to do. I think they, like us, believe that
Iran has to stand down on its nuclear weapons program," adding Israel is "rightly concerned" and the United States would work "in lockstep" on Iran.
Obama says Israel isn't Sure !!

Does Anybody Actually Know What They Are Doing Anymore ??

The Democrat made clear on Sunday that he would not like to see more fighting in the oil-producing Persian Gulf region.

"Any kind of additional military activity inside the Gulf is disruptive and has a big effect on us. It could have a big effect on oil prices, we've still got troops in Afghanistan, which borders Iran, and so our preferred solution here is diplomatic," he said.

Time OUT !!!

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Some people like Obama, some people hate Obama.
Regardless how you feel, he is the POTUS .
For him, its not all about rockets, nuke bomb, nuke energy.
People of the US should be aware that a war with Iran has bigger implications, a teetering economy could tank.
The body count on both sides will not be measured in ones or twos, but could be hundreds.
The man is a talker, let him do his job, his way.

Edit
Blind Obama haters arriving in 3..2..1..
edit on 5-2-2012 by Tw0Sides because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

The Democrat made clear on Sunday that he would not like to see more fighting in the oil-producing Persian Gulf region. "Any kind of additional military activity inside the Gulf is disruptive and has a big effect on us. It could have a big effect on oil prices, we've still got troops in Afghanistan, which borders Iran, and so our preferred solution here is diplomatic," he said.

I totally believe the guys running the show think using force would be considered diplomatic.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Drip , drip , drip this has some months to play out yet , I mean what military strategy gives a heads up and says well these calendar months are the green for go months to attack..................all rhetoric and bluster , the Falklands situation is starting to become a mini Iran scenario , the UK keeping mom if she has or hasn't sent a nuclear sub, all media spin. Nuclear subs of all nations are around the globe 24/7

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
so Iran doesn't have the capabilities to wage war on US soil, but 26 muslims with box cutters can?
and then we wage 2 wars and a war on terror based off it??? LOL.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

Some people like Obama, some people hate Obama.
Regardless how you feel, he is the POTUS .
For him, its not all about rockets, nuke bomb, nuke energy.
People of the US should be aware that a war with Iran has bigger implications, a teetering economy could tank.
The body count on both sides will not be measured in ones or twos, but could be hundreds.
The man is a talker, let him do his job, his way.

Edit
Blind Obama haters arriving in 3..2..1..
edit on 5-2-2012 by Tw0Sides because: (no reason given)

I don't hate the guy, just his policies.

He is pretty slick when talking and gesturing.

---THAT scares me the most !!

It seems "regular" type politicians are far and few these days.

Too many phonies.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

This depiction of Obama and his staff should suffice:

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Looks like a real den of iniquity !!

Something like the White House and all the Czars.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Here's the man behind the scenes running the show!

He might be on to something

top topics

join