It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's just pre-emptively nuke Iran AND Israel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
If our leaders are so hell bent on attacking Iran we should at least be assured we will never again have to go to war to help poor little Israel.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander. Blow em both to hell.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by beanandginger

Trololololol??

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
dude seriously? do u really want to live with the consequences of that ? i sure dont .

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Come at me bro!
-Mahmoud Ahmadinejad

P.S. May the fleas of 1,000 camels infest your home.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by beanandginger

I'm soory my friend but that is a qrtther stupid statement nobody should get bombed end of story you freakin moron war monger. Let's drop a bomb on you.

Stupid €%#£

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by NoLoveInFear46and2

You miss my point. I don't think we should bomb anybody either.

However, If we go to war against Iran I say we take out Israel as well so never ever ever again will we have to deal with threats against Israel. No more excuses to go to wars we shouldn't be involved in - period.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by beanandginger
If our leaders are so hell bent on attacking Iran we should at least be assured we will never again have to go to war to help poor little Israel.

Thank God you're not in charge.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by beanandginger

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Actually I understand the frustration of where this is coming from. Constant tension and sword rattling, gets on ones nerves and there is the desire to just get it over with. Two kids fighting in the school yard, can't figure out who did what to whom, bang both their heads together.

Long as there are people there will be war. I am always gonna want what you have or dislike what you do, and if I am big enough, I hit you on the head for it.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I think the world should nuke Israel AND the US.
They are the only ones causing all this trouble around the world.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by TheCommentator

And yet another stupid post, why should anybody be bombed for something the high class people full of money looking to make more did to it's people and others

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoLoveInFear46and2

And yet another stupid post, why should anybody be bombed for something the high class people full of money looking to make more did to it's people and others
Yes but the public continue to support it.
War is a reality of life and destroying the US and Israel would save millions of lives. Its like the police shooting a guy who has a gun to someones head.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Actually it's more like using an automatic weapon and gunning down everybody passing by in an attempt to shoot the 1 guy with the gun, it just doesn't make any sense and sorry for the earlier name calling at two of the posters I just had a bad fight with my girl, but I love her and even if I disagree with some opinions, Love you guys too

Peace posters

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
My,fellow,Americans, WWIII has been cancelled indefinitely do to indecision on the part of all parties concerned .
Please stay tuned to an ATS monitor to receive updates on this matter. In the mean time feel free to discuss the issues surrounding Superbowl commercials. Thank you and good night!!

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by rebellender

I'm Canadian, howdy, and to the thread, it's fun and all to insert meanings in events like this but in all seriousness, I don't think it's really subliminal messaging but a football match and a plastic doll all washed up on a stage... I mean madonna
Peace

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

edit on 7-2-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

top topics

join