It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Transparent and Open Secretive Society devoted to Truth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Anarchism is a progressive movement, pushing for the rights of the proletariat. We have our own type of arcane assemblies, and some of our members are interested in the occult since they rejected organized religion, but a lot of Anarchists are also atheists.

If there really was a group of people like the Illuminati who want to drag the world Kicking and Screaming into a sort of manageable state, then Anarchists would be there to oppose them. If we believed the Illuminati was a real target, we'd fight it. Many people (here?) deride anarchists for attempting to solve the symptoms of the NWO conspiracy, rather than its roots. But it's true that Anarchism has been fighting the roots of the NWO for far longer than anyone alive today.

While Anarchism is not solely responsible for giving the NWO conspiracies their various set backs anarchists do rely on small victories against a larger opponent adding up into a death by a thousand pinpricks. Between black bloc and white bloc we have a variety of tactics and strategies to push back a one world government, but we are often shunned by those we would call our allies due to petty differences.

No one can claim to speak for all anarchists, so I can't claim a leadership position. But I can say Anarchism as whole is leading the fight against the NWO. If you do not believe me when I say we are working together against the NWO, am I the one who works with them or are you?

The history of anarchism is filled with anti-authoritarian action, and while I'm open to some allegations of agent provocateurs in the Anarchist movement, do not be so quick to underwrite the youthful enthusiasm anarchism has a near monopoly on when it comes to radically changing the lifestyle we live.

The end of the world as we know it was always a goal to work towards, not flee from in fear. This is a truth you can ask Anarchists, and while they may not agree on all the details of the conspiracy theories of an NWO agenda, we find common ground in opposing authoritarianism.

Expect Us.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Great. Wonderful. Lovely. Cool. Fantastic. Amazing. Terrific. Spectacular?......

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I support an NWO
For people, by people.
rule by the competent, not the rich. All the anarchists need to fight is the system today. The system today is the 'nwo' as most of us see it. Its been happening for awhile. The 'nwo plan' is just the final part of the plan. Don't need to wait, you can start fighting now.

I'm just waiting for the day when we finally start arresting and throwing the people in jail, the ones that ruined the planet and continue to do so on a daily basis. They are the NWO (I call them the Old world order),

What humanity needs is a NWO, it only makes sense that's where humanity is going towards. If an NWO brings peace and harmony to our planet and abundance to everyone on the planet and to release suppressed technologies and advance ourselves beyond what we can possible imagine right now, then yeah i fully support that.

They will not succeed with their plan anyways, there are far too many people aware of whats going on now, and all it takes is the truth to start breaking the shackles. Once people are 'relieved of their secretive oaths', or are allowed to talk (like journalists and scientists, because we all know that they get silenced as well). The truth will come out and they will be held accountable

The militas i think are a littly testy right now too, with the signing of the NDAA, that has made a lot of people very angry. All it will take is for the Corporatocracy to push them a little farther, and then it will be an all out hunt for the blood of the elite that run this place.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Frankly, i do not know whom to fear more. Fight-the-power-and-oppressing-government Anarchists who want only the best for the whole humanity or one-world-governemnt-is-good-since-it will-end-chaos-and wars Uberbeurocrats who want only the best for the whole humanity.
How about sending ones to Mars and others to Venus to show us all how it is done. you can build working things from the scratch without destroying current disfunctional corrupt and wasteful system and all the smart people will join you. Just experiment on yourself first,please.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Sachyriel

I AM the people--the mob--the crowd--the mass.
Do you know that all the great work of the world is
done through me? I am the workingman, the inventor, the
maker of the world's food and clothes.

I am the audience that witnesses history. The Napoleons
come from me and the Lincolns. They die. And
then I send forth more Napoleons and Lincolns.
I am the seed ground. I am a prairie that will stand
for much plowing. Terrible storms pass over me.
I forget. The best of me is sucked out and wasted.
I forget. Everything but Death comes to me and
makes me work and give up what I have.
And I forget.

Sometimes I growl, shake myself and spatter a few red
drops for history to remember. Then--I forget.
When I, the People, learn to remember, when I, the
People, use the lessons of yesterday and no longer
forget who robbed me last year, who played me for
a fool--then there will be no speaker in all the world
say the name: "The People," with any fleck of a
sneer in his voice or any far-off smile of derision.
The mob--the crowd--the mass--will arrive then.

-Carl Sandburg (1878-1967)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Anarchisms by many definitions, rejects the rule of established law, and hierarchies. It's really cool an youthful, to wanna f%^&k s*t up, but I can tell you this. Once the restraint of law is seen to be the illusion that it is, most people will not repel the darkness that can consume us. With the new found "freedom' comes a euphoric madness than can yield much 'evil'

"Seek freedom, and become captive to your desires. Seek discipline and find your liberty" - Frank Herbert.

Also your title : "A Transparent and Open Secretive Society" is an oxymoron
edit on 5-2-2012 by rom12345 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by anthonygillespie2012
Great. Wonderful. Lovely. Cool. Fantastic. Amazing. Terrific. Spectacular?......

just...leave. please.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Wouldn't anarchy be a regressive movement?

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by rom12345Also your title : "A Transparent and Open Secretive Society" is an oxymoron

We have secrets but we are transparent about having them. We are open to those who would be our ally, and only they can know the truth of their sincere desire to be on our side. We are a secretive society, anarchists, we do not reveal a huge amount of our ideas at once because it would divide us instead of unite us.

We are translucent and some would say opaque while others would say transparent. Those inside of it know the truth, translucence is both opacity and transparency.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason

Wouldn't anarchy be a regressive movement?

For the same reasons some want no government, others would want some.

There are different types of Anarchists, not all anarchists are luddite anti-factory environmental hippies who smoke pot. Some are anarcho-transhumanists who like digital existence more than reality.... who smoke pot.

:p But anarchy is only regressive if you believe you need a leader. If you believe those who are reluctant to lead do, then anarchism is a leader, of all schools of political thought by being an uncomfortable thorn in the side of all governments. The tail that wags the dog, so to speak.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Nice idea, but I have seen some situations that are natural representations of anarchy, it is truly terrifying to witness people in crowds, unrestrained by societal norms. It's not so much the "libertarian" individual, that is of concern, but an anarchic mob is capable of truly horrific acts.

A Governments soul purpose, should be to protect the rights of the individual, against anarchists who practice :
'Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law'.
If the government practiced this, then it should be overthrown.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Um, you realize that the Bavarian Illuminati formed in 1776 by Adam Weishaupt was for all intents and purposes an anarchist group? They believed that man should govern himself. They were anti-king and anti-pope, and thus, they were shut down.

I understand that today people tend to call the powers that be "illuminati", but they're subverting the original group's name.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

Um, you realize that the Bavarian Illuminati formed in 1776 by Adam Weishaupt was for all intents and purposes an anarchist group? They believed that man should govern himself. They were anti-king and anti-pope, and thus, they were shut down.

I understand that today people tend to call the powers that be "illuminati", but they're subverting the original group's name.

Of course I recognize the starting groups intentions as being an underground movement for progress and the betterment of all men. But, in the same way we say the Communists grow from underdog to police dog, some people will say that the Illuminati did as well.

I'd actually be pro-illuminati if they'd come out and say a few things about their plan, but oh no, hush hush, the forces of ignorance are still around, and strong.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
i personally enjoy the tips for dumpster diving in the anarchists hand book!
Mmmmmm, leftovers! Ha ha ha!

join