It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
So I've just taken the step of joining the wonderful realm of ATS after two years of lurking. I'm 18 years of age I reside in New Zealand, just left school and into the "real world". I am a firm believer in UFO's having seen one myself.

I look forward to communing with such a wide range of intellectuals.

Thanks.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS...enjoy the ride

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Miltonlava

Welcome. Hope you enjoy the site. Contribute!
beez

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Thanks guys I thought no one would post on my Intro.
Glad to feel welcome! I look forward to contributing.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS,I'm new too I hope we link up sometimes,

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Eventually even a MOD will show up to say welcome, and show you the ropes.

We are a friendly bunch of bananas here....

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Tips on how I can get an avatar going would be greatly appreciated.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS.
Hope you like it here and look forward to seeing you around.

Tinfoil hat is not compulsory but sometimes advisable. Hold on to your hat, things can run fast at times.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Hi Miltonlava,

Welcome! You thought we would not welcome you?? Well, jeesh, I am a newbie myself and was welcomed warmly after lurking like you...so pay it forward, right? I am sure you will find this as interesting an experience as I have thus far. Enjoy.

Looking forward to your UFO experiences!

Namaste.
GI

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I also bid you welcome! Hope you enjoy an open and honest news outlet, and a multitude of interesting threads and ideas.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Also, Is there any "experienced members" I could query privately or something about a couple up coming posts I may post in the future?

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Welcome, welcome, all are welcome. Patience, you need 20 posts to private message someone. You will get a nod from the mods, be sure to save their links to "HOW TO" do stuff.

I saw one also. I want to hear your story too.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Hello Miltonlava and welcome , hope to see your posts around

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Welcome Miltonlava

To save yourself a lot of searching and even possible future heartache and frustration, please review the below....

For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now.

Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads in the appropriate forums and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Be sure to try out our Ask ATS with the 'topic' search words of your choice. I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from to add your thoughts and opinions too.

AboveTopSecret is much like a theme park with a bunch of rides, so with that said...

Here's a few thoughts before getting onto any one of the 1000's of topical rides at Above Top Secret (ATS), the world's largest Civil & Unique Discussion Community.

* Please check out those links posted above before getting on one of the rides. This will save you a lot of future stress, frustration and possible action by one of your friendly neighborhood Mods!

* Please be sure that you act like an 'civil' adult and are at least this tall to get on any of the rides, (Johnny stretches his arm outward).

* Please remember that some members are very passionate and vocal depending on what ride your all on. You should be mentally fit, stable and have a strong stomach for theories, conjecture, research and evidence presented.

* Please be "open-minded" enough to understand that sometimes the ride isn't always what you might expect. Be aware you also might end up learning something new and 'out-of-the-box' before you get off the ride.

* Please note that at times the ride gets overly-heated and "it's strongly suggested" to get off the ride to regroup one's thoughts before continuing. This will also help guarantee that the ride will move forward without getting derailed or explode into a fiery trashbin.

* Please have fun! But be aware that if you act in an uncivil-like manner, use profanity, intentially spread a hoax and/or get verbally abusive, you will be removed off the ride by a Moderator. This is not only for your safety, but also for those both young and old on the ride with you.

So buckle up, keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance"...!

Johnny

top topics

join