It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

February Tropical Storm??!! It is possible!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by WhoDat09

it's possible.I live in the southeast coast and we have gone from fall to spring this year.It's been in the upper 60's and 70's all winter.

not complaining but with this weather and no winter, the sand fleas are going to kill us this year!!

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Flavian

Well that depends on the Jet Stream and others factors, last year this is what the storms that formed over here did,

Where the line ends it doesn't mean it wasn't an area of storms, it just lost it tropical status, so some of them did bring Europe some rain.

I'm not sure what this is going to do!! It is February and we don't get tropical systems in February!!
But yes, I guess it could go over to Europe and make it snow more.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by WhoDat09

So, bad news for you but good news for us (possibly). Thanks for that map, it really helps put it in perspective. I guess tropical storms revolve around sea temps and i guess that doesn't change too much in your neck of the woods? So, theoretically, while very rare in February it is actually technical possible pretty much all year round?

Weird whatever. Hope you don't get the storm but we do get the snow!

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
The NHC link a previous poster provided on the first page now says it's pretty much a 0% chance of development. Hopefully, this still brings us in Florida some measurable rain, we are very, very dry & desperately need the precip.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join