It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earth Quakes and Wars

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Just when I think nothing more can be said, the ground shakes off the Washington State coast and within minutes a guy starts a thread that the Cascadia Tectonic plates are about to Grenade. These people are running for there lives on ATS. Check it out.www.abovetopsecret.com... People are hearing strange noises like saws going over their houses.
Are people that afraid? Do they really need somebody to start a thread to feel better, to feel safe.

Wars. What is anybody gonna solve ragging about Iran vs. Israel and who will out duke who and who has the most military power and the like.
How many threads does it take to completely exhaust the topic of WHEN WILL THE WAR START. Who will and won't get involved.

I can only imagine that there is a war room of sorts where there are maybe 20 monitors and the Lords of ATS are standing there pointing and laughing about what we are arguing about. Can you picture it in your mind?
Do you SEE what I am SAYING?
edit on 5-2-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by rebellender

You are somewhat correct.
A person would be a fool to think the personal thoughts of people here were not data mined, and the owners would be fools not to sell this info to the highest bidder.
This is why topics are discussed, to guage public opinion, then when ready, they do what they want.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

glad I am not the only guy here to have those thoughts

join