It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tears of Gaza

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Okay, I beg everyone on ATS to watch this as I have the feeling that not everyone is really aware of what is REALLY happening out there in Gaza.

Israel has done a genocide and massacre before (Sabra and Shatila anyone?!) and Israel will never hestitate to kill innocient people, especially babies and children.

I've just watched a documentary I found at the topdocumentaryfilms website. I couldn't help but cry in shame.

The entire world does nothing to stop the crimes done to the Palestinians by Israel. No one has the balls to stand against these crimes. But why? Western politics is so senseless. Syrian army kills (armed?) protestors -> the whole world is shocked and wants to intervene. But when children are murdered by an ally of the West (in this case Israel), that's just okay. Someone's losing on #ing ground here?!

Inhumane. Just inhumane.

(Warning GRAPHIC footage) It's a playlist so you don't have to open the single parts. 1h20min

Click here for the playlist: www.youtube.com...

edit on 5-2-2012 by Kemal because: Added link to the playlist

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Amigo, no hablo farsee o arabic.

In other words it does no good to show a video in a language we can't understand. Yes it is horrible what happens, but no one is forcing them to stay in Israel or Gaza that is their choice. No one deserves that kind of treatement, but if your life and the lives of your family are in danger you excersice common sense and gtfo and go find some place to live where the crazy zionists won't kill you. Nothing about the "Holy Land" is holy, that ground is cursed with the ability to get alot of innocent people killed for nothing.

Israel will be held accountable for what they do. The acts of the unrighteous will be dealt with by the Lord. You reap, what you sew.

S+F

Peace.
edit on 5-2-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Just wanted to point out that the video has subtitles, in english.
I believe everyone on this site should be able to understand it

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Kemal

Thank you for showing me this video, I have seen it in the past but it is worth another view. The portrayal of Gaza and it's inhabitants in the MSM is a farce. The blockade only makes matters much worse. It angers me that world leaders support this.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
You're welcome mate! We need to spread the word, this really saddens me a lot.

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
Yes it is horrible what happens, but no one is forcing them to stay in Israel or Gaza that is their choice.

Well, on the one hand it's their land and they have every right to live there and fight for it, but on the other hand you're right, everyone with a wife and children would try to flee.

The problem is how? The neighbouring countries (Egypt, Libanon, Syria, Jordan) don't want any refugees. There are already 59 refugee camps full of refugees from Palestine with a high amount of unemployment. The neighbouring countries don't want to take care of these refugees so they can show how evil Israel is, also, if they did take care of them, it would mean that Israel could just continue that way without facing any issues. And about Gaza: It's completely isolated, they have no source to water since Israel conquered Golan in 1967 and the water is resold to the Palestinian population for the 4-5 times of the normal price!!

This is a systematic murder folks!
edit on 5-2-2012 by Kemal because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Kemal

I find a lot of people who normally would speak out against these atrocities, are silenced by the fear of being labelled anti-semite. Even on ATS there is always a risk of being called a "Jew hater" for pointing out Zionist practices. There are many people who are against this, including many Jews, so it's not "Jew hating" to mention the apartheid statehood Israel practices.

The Gazans do not deserve to be in the situation they are in.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Yup, to point this out, I'm not hating on any Jew.

As a Muslim it would be foolish to call me an anti-semite. All our Prophets are Semites, most people don't seem to know that Arabs are also Semites.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kemal
You're welcome mate! We need to spread the word, this really saddens me a lot.

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
Yes it is horrible what happens, but no one is forcing them to stay in Israel or Gaza that is their choice.

Well, on the one hand it's their land and they have every right to live there and fight for it, but on the other hand you're right, everyone with a wife and children would try to flee.

The problem is how? The neighbouring countries (Egypt, Libanon, Syria, Jordan) don't want any refugees. There are already 59 refugee camps full of refugees from Palestine with a high amount of unemployment. The neighbouring countries don't want to take care of these refugees so they can show how evil Israel is, also, if they did take care of them, it would mean that Israel could just continue that way without facing any issues. And about Gaza: It's completely isolated, they have no source to water since Israel conquered Golan in 1967 and the water is resold to the Palestinian population for the 4-5 times of the normal price!!

This is a systematic murder folks!
edit on 5-2-2012 by Kemal because: (no reason given)

Do like the mexicans do when they border hop to the U.S., go out in the desert and cross where no one is looking. The only problem is you would need someone with somekind of transportation and supplies on the other side unless youre up to your survival game. Man i swear with all these countruies and borders this planet's getting too damned crowded.

Historically when Caesar Hadrian created Syriac Palestina, what we call Jordan today was a part of that. Jordan is really a huge chunk of Palestine, if i were the Palestinians i'd be after that part if 3/4th of that country are palestinians already all it's needing is the icing on he cake. The whole reason these zionist assholes are pulling this is they want the Israel they think is their's back. I'm starting to wonder if these modern jews were ever God's people to begin with because from what i have been seeing lately they are a godless bunch. They are playing the part of the "whore of babylon" quite well in our times. A true believer in God wouldn't go murdering people for any reason, not my God anyway.

Like this thing with Iran, who cares if Iran has nukes? It's not like they can use them without being utterly destroyed by everyone else that has them. Pakistan has had nukes for a while and they haven't used them yet.

Prophecy says the AntiChrist will come from out of Zion, i wonder if that means he's a zionist or a jew?

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 03:52 AM
link   
I just wanted to repost a newer youtube link as the one in my startpost ist down!

Hope there's still people interested in watching this!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Kemal

Thanks for the vid i will watch it later.

new topics

top topics

join