It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1/28/2012 craft in sky From Puerto Rico - Need help getting more info!!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lookingsky11

Originally posted by gortex
Links worked fine for me ( Firefox ) but the second video just confirmed my original opinion .... sorry

dont apologize. I guess its what you can see from the vid that I took with my phone. You have nooooooo idea how angry i really am that this phone I paid $600 and change for has HD vid, 8.0 mega pix camera put no freakn zoom on HD. you have no idea.
I cant justify buying a vid camera--that's a little to intense for me.
Gortex--go look at the youtube vid i posted above from some guy. What he got a close up of looks eerily the same. you can even see the 1,2,3,4,5 space pattern of the lights that i was trying to describe..

Well that's a very peculiar looking aircraft. At the end though, damn sure looks like a light blinking where the tail on a cessna, or other plane would be.

Wouldn't it be highly illegal in the states to light up a plane like a Christmas tree?

looks too maneuverable to be a blimp though, innit? And too big for RC?

Looked very cool though. I'm talking about the youtube vid, by the way. Cheers, LS
edit on 7-2-2012 by lazernation because: sdc

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by lazernation

Right? I cant seriously listen to anyone say that, that obvious shot in that mans vid is an airplane. If that happens, Im loosing all faith in the sane and rationality of this forum. I mean, I have no words lol.
Ive been scouring the internet to find more info from that night we witnessed what we witnessed

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
**ATTENTION**

Please post on topic.

1/28/2012 craft in sky From Puerto Rico - Need help getting more info!!

This thread is not about John Lear or any other member, past or present. Please discuss the relevant topical information and refrain from discussing yourselves.

Thank You.

~Tothetenthpower
ATS Moderator

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lookingsky11
reply to post by lazernation

Right? I cant seriously listen to anyone say that, that obvious shot in that mans vid is an airplane. If that happens, Im loosing all faith in the sane and rationality of this forum. I mean, I have no words lol.
Ive been scouring the internet to find more info from that night we witnessed what we witnessed

Can't listen to anyone say what? I think you're killing your own thread, girlsy.

I wasn't accusing you of anything yet your tone is so defensive and bitter. The object at the end of the youtube video looked to have a flashing light where the tail on a plane would be. It also had the same light configuration across the wing shape I just imagined the other craft had. Maybe I should look again. I've had a hard day at work teaching algebra. I could've missed something. Maybe you could've just asked me to.

I could've said, "maybe them aliens are disguising themselves as cessnas now". But it's against TnC to belittle new posters no matter how mad they may be. I'm not saying you're mad, by the way.

Enjoy what remains of your thread. I won't be.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   

edit on February 7th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
whoa

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Ok guys- I want to post the link to the vids that i uploaded to Picassa Web, again, so that we can all see them better.
And get back on topic

picasaweb.google.com...

Ok so there are the originals from my phone. No shake from the youtube upload, or lighting fix.

In the second vid, I feel like the rotation of the the lights on the bottom can kind of be seen? Whats your thought. I also found a vid on you tube that looked incredibly close to what we saw that night. Anyone find any articles in relation to 1/28/2012 in puerto rico for lights in the sky or sighting or anything?

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Lookingsky11

Awesome find. We need more people like this on ATS that record their findings. If you might remember back for new years there was a "UFO" that turned out to be a RC plane for some guy proposing to his girl. This could be similar but the heli checking it out might add some questions. I look forward to hearing more on this. Thanks

Just remember until we can accept and not fear the unknown..the unknown will not come in contact because humans are fearful and do bad things when in fear.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
First I'd like to thank you for your post. I must say I find your video to be very interesting. I've read most of the members comments and would like to throw in a couple of my own. I was able to view this at 1080p on a 60" screen. Though not very detailed I was able to gather some facts.

1. I know the video is distant and depth perception is lost at night but lets look a little closer. I could tell the object and the helicopter are behind the high rise but in front of the distant lights in the far ground. the light also is hovering over the ocean in an obvious strong wind.

2. The light given this distance is large as large or larger than the helicopter in its general air space & distance. If it were an RC craft it would be a tremendous one. In addition the wind coming off the ocean would prevent an RC craft from staying stationary for as long as this object did unless the engine was also tremendous. This is also very unlikely since I doubt they make an RC engine large enough to stabilize an RC aircraft in such high winds. The operator would also have to be super human to keep it stationary so long. Granted it does go back and forth at times but not much. It is mainly stationary.

3. Also I read someone said it was a kite or glider. Given the light is over the ocean with strong winds coming off the same. It would mean someone was flying a kite out in the water in surf with strong winds blowing the kite inland. This would require a large boat to anchor it. Otherwise, a raft or small boat would be towed away like a sail boat. There is no sign of boat in the water large or small.

So what was it? It boils down to trusting what the poster was witnessing and believing them. I personally do. I've been researching this phenomena for over 6 years and have seen this anomaly before exactly as she has described and it was over oceans and out at sea where know one is flying RC craft or kites. Something to think about.....

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Have you checked the local papers / news / other sources, to see who else might have seen it? If it were that large, prominent, and obviously non-mundane, I'd think many other would at least have seen it, if not filmed it. With a 20 minute show, one would think others would have a few pictures or a bit of video of the thing.

Anything you can find locally in regards to the sighting would be great.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by teresaboato1

Teresa, I am impressed that you got the exact correct deduction on its location. The bigger screen absolutely helps, I agree. My computer screen is a 42 inch HD sony tv. Thus when i put it on 1080p and full screen, i can see the craft much clearer. That was my initial concern in wanting someone to take their video software abilities and zoom in, clear up and so forth, to re post for those who don't have screens that big. Im very adamant about it because I don't want this to fall to the way side. Because it was a real something, something very not normal.
The wind that night was incredible, as usual, this time of year. I could barely hold the phone straight, while leaning it against the rail of the terrace. I was squatting and trying to hold the phone straight on the rail of the terrace, and the wind was that bad.
You are right, it hovered over the ocean, then smoothly and very slow, as you can see in both vids began flying (gliding?) inland in a straight line. Our eyes saw it as "heavy". What i mean by that is that is was unaffected by the winds, air around it.
What really was the strangest ( if you could compare strange that night) was the helicopters. I mean this thing looked like it interacted with them while they flew under and around it. Meaning it would blink. I mean what can do that? We eat on our terrace 3-4 times a weak since the weather is always warm and we never see helicopters circling one spot over the water. We see dozens of small planes, airliners, helicopters, the gamet, come in on the same incoming path towards san juan, then over the city towards the airport.

From that angle, aircraft can only be incoming because of air traffic. Outbound traffic flies out behind us and out to sea to avoid incoming traffic. You have to turn your body and look behind to see outgoing traffic. This thing flew straight (using the hotel as reference) above the hotel from directly inland, out to the islet, hung, did strange light and so forth, then flew right back inland on the exact same path. I am assuming air traffic caught this, which is why helicopters were sent? I mean, the gov here would never say in the papers that an unidentified flying aircraft caused havoc in the skies. That is not what our culture here would be comfortable admitting. The helicopters here often fly the coast line, in a quick and cursory search, straight back and forth. I guess that's what the police copters do here, to make sure the coast is safe? I don't know. But we have never seen then circle. Ever. The interaction of the helicopters with that thing, and the fact that they circled this thing three times, 3, had us in awe.
And, most importantly, to the naked eye, It was at least double the size of the helicopter. I mean, we could see the details of the helicopter since it was a cloudless and clear night. We could even make out the strobe of its lights, that how clear it looked, and this thing above it made the helicopter look like a toy.
Here is what wierds me out past that night. There should be, should be other people who saw this, blogged about this, tweeted about this, facebooked about this, took a picture because even if it were something that was something they had seen before, it was an incredible show. Incredible. There should be, if it were something normal to people comments all over like " awesome light show above san juan islet" or " crazy toy in sky made helicopters go cookoo, im watching it now!"
Nothing. I cant find a thing. not a word. How the heck? I mean, could it be people were scared? or censored? or really no one noticed? it was a Saturday night, and in this culture that is a heavy drinking and party night. I just cant wrap my head around that. That is how serious I am about this.
I would love love love help finding even a one word comment to be found. It freaked the 5 of us out that we all cant find a single word?
What are your thoughts? Do you see what I am trying to say ?

edit on 8-2-2012 by Lookingsky11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
OK ALL
In direct relation to my thread and what myself and my guests witnessed that night of which I caught in my video, I have found something very weird, and would like everyone's take on it.
I have been scouring the net looking for something, anything that could relate to what the heck we saw. Now, I am posting this link to this youtube video that was just posted, because it is what is in the comments and description that is relevant.
Our sighting (more like viewing) was on 1/28/2012 around 9ish at night, remember? It seems that there were people all over the country seeing something, that night, around that time, doing the same darn thing? What the heck does that mean?
Please guys, do me the favor, entertain me and read these comments on this youtube vid. I want to know your honest opinions. I wont feel attacked or upset by your opinions, I just want to see if Im going crazy? lol
www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Its very hard to believe anyones judgement. She cant even say circling?? I am really beginning to believe that most people who think they saw some alien ufo are absolutely stupid and dont really know whats in our skies.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Your description of the weather completely rules out RC in my opinion. You just don't fly an RC heli or multi rotor in high winds at night. I would say 20 mph winds at altitude is just at the edge of what's comfortable to fly for the capabilities of almost any RC craft that can hover (that isn't military)

-rrr

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by sd211212
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Its very hard to believe anyones judgement. She cant even say circling?? I am really beginning to believe that most people who think they saw some alien ufo are absolutely stupid and dont really know whats in our skies.

I would love to hear you narrate a video in a language that is not your native tongue.

-rrr

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by rickyrrr

Thank you rick. I didn't want to comment on that one. I appreciate the back up.

look at the link in my post above..people all over the country saw something that night? Am i reading the comments on that video right? Do the descriptions sound the same to mine? If so, what is that about you think?

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Its hard for us to understand how this could have gone unnoticed but in fact people don't look up normally and if they do its just a glance and something like that would be ignored as earthly aircraft of some sort. Few people actually sit and study the sky and take notice if something might be out of place or strange. Its rare more than one sky watcher is in the same area at that same time when an anomaly is present. As you mentioned it was a Saturday night and most people were probably indoors partying especially as windy as it was that evening. Back to the object. I'm not saying this is alien driven craft or not and I am a firm believer in their existence and there presents here but, possibly a military test craft (black opts) . Could explain the helicopter involvement/surveillance. There are military bases there and who knows what top secret division may be housed within them. That area is a hot zone for USO (Unidentified Submersible Objects) activity and rumored for having secret underwater military facilities part of the US naval intelligence that work with extraterrestrials on the development of exotic propulsion's and air sea craft.
Kind of an area 51 at sea. What ever it was you saw that night I believe had alien involvement if not alien driven. As is the case with a lot of the sightings lately. They could be our people piloting reverse engineered alien craft made right here.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
FOUND IT!
quick description- here is corroboration from the same exact night of what I got on tape. This vid is completely in spanish, so if anyone needs me to translate, done. They are explaining the exact same details I did. This is incredible. Camuy (where this video is shot) Is about 40-45 minutes inland, a direct straight shot from San Juan and the islet where I shot my video. It is considered (central) PR. Kind of in the sticks. (here they call it el campo)
This video shows two separate things in the sky. I threw it on 1080p and wide screen two. You can see it doing the same thing it does in the cell phone vid I caught. The craft in this video appears much higher up because the video is taken at ground level, as apposed to my video taken on a terrace 7 stories up. You see the craft (visible by light, which is the same flame colored orange color i spoke of) (and the people in the video say it looks like a flame to) stop and hover, then start moving again once a second comes into frame.

If I feel this post isn't seen by everyone on this thread, I am absolutely re posting in a new thread. This is corroborative evidence from central PR, thus adding to my factual documentation of what occurred that night on the coast. Same day, same time, 40 min away? Dope.
NOTE: i cant seem to get the link in the player on this comment. so here is the link to the youtube vid
www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join