It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Ron Paul have Alzheimer's Disease ??? VIDEO, decide for yourself

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   
I don't think so.

In the first few debates he seemed flustered, sort of like he had the right answers and had good answers but that they were bursting to get out of him.

He's much better when he's relaxed, and has the TIME to speak freely.

I don't think he's losing it, just a little issue with public speaking.

But nice try

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Detour

Video was a fail...just like Obama (citizenship records)...Paul doesn't have to reveal his medical records (right away).

I agree with an earlier poster, it is a stuttering issue, an issue where it could also involve finding the right words to say under pressure. It is not easy to respond to some questions when you are held under the gun and facing millions of people around the globe.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   
The man has been 30+ years in politics and the public eye. He should be way more eloquent than this. I too have noticed his constant stammering and "shaken up" demeanor. His message on foreign policy is greatand in theory pleases me very much, but in reality he's just another sock puppet like Bush and Obama. No savior here folks, stammering and all.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Snoopy1978

Well to each their own, but I'll gladly take an honest, thoughtful,intelligent, caring, compassionate gentleman who has a consistant proven track record who may stutter a bit when under the stress of the spotlight over one who has shown they have NO allegiance to The People or to The Republic they have 'sworn' to protect.

Ron Paul is simply IMO the BEST choice for The Big Chair, I see no contenders that even come close.

Paul/Ventura 2012!

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Tecumte

I agree very much with you, but to me he is too good to be true in foreign relations issues and too procorporate in the domestic ones. Agreed that he is way above the rest, but a man with 30+ years as an insider can not be trusted imo. Remember, he is not our friend or family member. He is a rich stranger that has way more in common with the elite than with us. There is waaay more chances of him being a controlled opposition candidate than the saviour everyone expects.

If we go back to JFK and every president after him, we can pretty much see the continuation of the corporate agenda regardless of party or scandal. Presidents are selected, not elected. RP is just a groomed, controlled opposition decoy imo to give the angry mob the illusion of there being a glimmer of choice and honesty within the entirely corrupt system. They did the same with obama for the left and now RP for the right. I thought exactly the same way about Kucinich when he ran. Never bought into the Obama mass hysteria.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure the only reason he stutters is because his brain is thinking too quickly than his mouth can actually move. On top of that he has only a certain amount of time to get is point across before they move onto another candidate.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Irish614

Yeah, that's the excuse I use when I stutter. Good to see it still making the rounds and relevant.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join