It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zionist regime well within Iran missile reach: MP

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

AHe said “The occupied territories ....”

It's called ... the soverign country of Israel.
I love how these guys avoid using that name and instead either use 'occupied territories' or 'the lands to the West' or __________ (fill in just about anything except 'israel'). Flame away.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

It's called ... the soverign country of Israel. I love how these guys avoid using that name and instead either use 'occupied territories' or 'the lands to the West' or __________ (fill in just about anything except 'israel'). Flame away

call it what you like ..its still occupied from a foreign perspective ..coat it with candy and call it a country..most cities have a bigger population than Israel

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

sorry I am late to replay to your answer .
I just try to challenging you out to proof you are not one of those fanatics. It seems to me you are a good man as I expected, sorry when I gave anybody else a wrong impression.
You are wrong by thinking that I be not informed about the sh** the western world leaving behind there ass in the middle east after playing the ignorant ,arrogant world-police.

It cost's me years of finding out what happens what they don't wont to teach us at school, the winner writes history and telling BS. to there children
But you are totally right that the western world create only nightmares and the turn there ass away and leave the innocent behind like in Palestine, Liberia, Iraq and to much more to list here.

stay save, with all my respect
edit on 6-2-2012 by GARSIM because: its not oke to say what is coming out of the wester ass.....its not stars

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

AHe said “The occupied territories ....”

It's called ... the soverign country of Israel.
I love how these guys avoid using that name and instead either use 'occupied territories' or 'the lands to the West' or __________ (fill in just about anything except 'israel'). Flame away.

If it is outside the boundaries of the original 48 land grant then it is occupied territories.
edit on 6-2-2012 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join