It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zionist regime well within Iran missile reach: MP

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by rebellender

You been busy slayer?

lol

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

Not the Old moldy English Patriots.....

These are shiny "NEW" England Patriots defending against the NY Giants Zionist plot.

edit on 5-2-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Ayatollah: Kill all Jews, annihilate Israel

www.wnd.com...

The article then quotes the Quran (Albaghara 2:191-193): “And slay them wherever ye find them, and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution [of Muslims] is worse than slaughter [of non-believers] … and fight them until persecution is no more, and religion is for Allah.”

It is the duty for all Muslims to participate in this defensive jihad, Forghani says. A fatwa by the late Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini made it clear that any political domination by infidels over Muslims authorizes Muslims to defend Islam by all means. Iran now has the ICBM means to deliver destruction on Israel and soon will have nuclear warheads for those missiles.

In order to attack Iran, the article says, Israel needs the approval and assistance of America, and under the current passive climate in the United States, the opportunity must not be lost to wipe out Israel before it attacks Iran.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
hmdphantom, I am sorry, I wish nothing but the best for the people of Iran and your beautiful culture.

I hope all this blows over.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by EvanB

Not the Old moldy English Patriots.....

These are shiny "NEW" England Patriots defending against the NY Giants Zionist plot.

Lol, I resemble that remark! The mold is for show, the patriotism is real however.. Us old Englush patriots have our uses (sometimes.. Mostly about moaning about stuff, and the lack of ruffage in food nowadays).. Yet I still think some New York, liberal wanker "giant" would be easy meat.. Even for my mouldy old (38) gumms ;-)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

my dear friend ( I call everybody a friend as long as they not behave as an enemy )
There is no Shariah fore me as well as the bible BS .
But I believe in the good sense of people.
And not in books that senseless man wrote because there was no other explanation at the time ( and that's a long time ago).
BTW I don't want to believe ,I want to know.
The magic word is respect , in all the way.
You know, if my wife find a better one to live with. She will get all of my respect and the freedom to move on.
Let me guess, you would throw stones at your wife?

Come to your senses, the anger in you creates more hate, in you and the people you talk to. Most people around you are just nice, as long as they are no fanatic believing idiots.

but still, my love and peace

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

I was trying to self police and keep the Superbowl puns out of the thread but you quoted me too fast.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Explanation: S&F!

It's nice to have some of the details OL laid out in this thread ...

[Through the Looking Glass] Samson and Delilah Redux! (by OmegaLogos posted on 11-11-2011 @ 07:12 AM) [ATS]

Now to technical details on how to do that best IMO!

mrbm = range

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

Edit: It's almost like they are baiting Israel/USA to invade them/bomb them. Very confusing.

Correct observation. However this is what the real story has been all along. This particular person is just trying harder to provoke a reaction this time. Been there all along if you looked. They are trying to provoke a war that the rest don't want.
edit on 5-2-2012 by phatpackage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Originally posted by Vitchilo
We know what the real power of Iranian missiles is and it's BS.

Iranian missiles are weak, unreliable and long to launch.

So you agree, this is nothing more than over the top Fearmongering Rhetoric by Iran that is meant to stir the pot? Dog crap doesn't really stink enough until somebody pokes it with a stick and stirs it up real good.

Eh?

Yes. Totally. Iran is all about rhetoric.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

That Rhetoric may lead to getting a few Million people killed....

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
Ayatollah: Kill all Jews, annihilate Israel

www.wnd.com...

The article then quotes the Quran (Albaghara 2:191-193): “And slay them wherever ye find them, and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution [of Muslims] is worse than slaughter [of non-believers] … and fight them until persecution is no more, and religion is for Allah.”

It is the duty for all Muslims to participate in this defensive jihad, Forghani says. A fatwa by the late Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini made it clear that any political domination by infidels over Muslims authorizes Muslims to defend Islam by all means. Iran now has the ICBM means to deliver destruction on Israel and soon will have nuclear warheads for those missiles.

In order to attack Iran, the article says, Israel needs the approval and assistance of America, and under the current passive climate in the United States, the opportunity must not be lost to wipe out Israel before it attacks Iran.

The large population of Jews in Iran is living proof of this statement. The killing part is only in a time of war and once the persecution stops the killing stops.

And the Qur'an is being misquoted in the article.

Al-Baghara 2:191

And kill them wherever you overtake them and expel them from wherever they have expelled you, and fitnah is worse than killing. And do not fight them at al-Masjid al- Haram until they fight you there. But if they fight you, then kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers.

Al-Baghara 2:192

And if they cease, then indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.

Al-Baghara 2:193

Fight them until there is no

fitnah and [until] worship is [acknowledged to be] for Allah . But if they cease, then there is to be no aggression except against the oppressors.
edit on 6-2-2012 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
My,fellow,Americans, WWIII has been cancelled indefinitely do to indecision on the part of all parties concerned .
Please stay tuned to an ATS monitor to receive updates on this matter. In the mean time feel free to discuss the issues surrounding Superbowl commercials. Thank you and good night!!

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen

Iran just has PressTV , and TPTB has the whole NEWS industry.

And you want PressTV to be like what your daily media sources are doing ?

PressTV and the "Western" media may be one in the same.

All the M$M seems to be driving their respective "audiences" in the same directions.

The whole agenda is fearmongering for profit.

It's a classic Hegelian Dialectic.

Both sides have money.

A military coup d'état is brewing.

Yes . I see.

But what can we do ?

I think we should get the clues and do our own investigation.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by GARSIM

You know, if my wife find a better one to live with. She will get all of my respect and the freedom to move on. Let me guess,
you would throw stones at your wife?

No . as long as someone is not cheating her husband , and get divorced , she can get on a new relationship.

And peace from me , too.

You just don't know about interventions and schemes in Middle East.

But in simplest way , your governments creates problems and then tells you it should solve them.

It is just a same policy toward Middle Eastern nations.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

If you are in Iran, is there any possibility of a military overthrow ?

What would be the best way to overthrow the current government in the eyes of the general population.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

keep on.

Now Iran will soon learn it can not keep bullying around there middle eastern neighbors

You mean middle eastern neighbors (Zionists)

Supreme Leader’s Speech at International Conference on Palestinian Intifada

Two points should be clarified in advance. The first point is that our demand is the liberation of Palestine, not the liberation of a part of Palestine. Any plan to divide Palestine is completely unacceptable. The two-state idea which has been presented in the self-righteous clothing of "recognizing the Palestinian government as a member of the United Nations" is nothing but giving in to the demands of the Zionists - namely, "recognizing the Zionist government in Palestinian lands". This would mean trampling on the rights of the Palestinian nation, ignoring the historical right of the displaced Palestinians and even jeopardizing the right of the Palestinians settled in "1948 lands". It would mean leaving the cancerous tumor intact and exposing the Islamic Ummah - especially the regional nations - to constant danger. It would mean bringing back decades-long sufferings and trampling upon the blood of the martyrs.

Any operational solution must be based on the principle of "all of Palestine for all Palestinian people". Palestine is the land that extends "from the river to the sea", not one inch less than that. Of course it should be noted that through its elected government, the Palestinian people will run the affairs of the any part of the Palestinian soil they manage to liberate, just as they did in the case of Gaza, but they will never forget the ultimate goal.

The second point is that in order to reach this lofty goal, what is necessary is action, not words. It is necessary to be serious, not to make ceremonial gestures. It is necessary to have patience and wisdom, not engage in a variety of impatient actions. It is necessary to consider horizons that lie far ahead and to move forward step by step with determination, reliance on God and hope. Muslim governments and nations and the resistance groups in Palestine, Lebanon and other countries can each identify their share of work in this general struggle and solve the puzzle of resistance with Allah's permission.

I think you should find another place than ATS to feed your ideas (illusions) as facts.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

What would be the best way to overthrow the current government in the eyes of the general population.

uh-hem.

There is no need for military overthrow , because there are people who really love this dominion.

And we are not begging any western country to come and liberate us.

'Cause liberation is just hypocrisy , specially when USA is bringing it.

Want proof ?

look at Iraq and Afghanistan.
edit on 6/2/12 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvanB
American, British, Israeli, Iranian rhetoric and warmongering..

Lets take stock and have a different perspective..

Out of all of those nations, how many people are actually spouting this rhetoric and oiling the gears of war??

About a hundred? Two hundred? Out of hundreds of millions of normal citizens who are more concerned with keeping a roof over their heads than the provocative actions of the very few..

Maybe we should all overthrow our respective leaders who are leading us ALL to the dungheap of history before they blow us ALL into shadows hey??

It is quite clear that you can not see who started to pick fight. AND who is occupying other countries.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom

uh-hem.

There is no need for military overthrow , because there are people who really love this dominion.

And we are not begging any western country to come and liberate us.

'Cause liberation is just hypocrisy , specially when USA is bringing it.

Want proof ?

look at Iraq and Afghanistan.
edit on 6/2/12 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

Glad you caught that !!

I hope the Iran government is actually on the side of the people.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join