It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The time is upon us to make a choice, to remember what we have been programmed to forget.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by NorEaster
The best possible outcome for this war that you describe - if any one of the major traditional religions/theologies is true - is a full 2/3 of the people living on Planet Earth right now roasting in agony for all eternity and for the sin of ignorantly believing in the wrong version of God. To me, if what most people believe about theology is true, then this God that they love is a disgusting psychopath and there's no other responsible determination that anyone can ever make about such a loathsome beast.

Damn, if this is true, then sign me up for hell right now. I refuse to share eternity with a disgraceful vile entity like that in charge. I'd rather burn forever.

The words of the bible do not describe what you are suggesting they do about God's plan for mankind. The return of Jesus Chrsit is not the end of Revelation. Every man or woman who has ever existed under any race, religion or culture will be given a second life with which to understand the perfect ways of God, after the 1000 year reign of Christ on Earth.

God is full of mercies, in ways we cannot even begin to comprehend. Read the Bible fully (not what false christianity says the Bible states) and then you will understand that every human being ever created has the same fair and perfect path to the Elohim of God. Just not in THIS age, only the 144,000 were meant to achieve that degree of repentance while living in the age of mankinds self rule under Satan's influence.

But there is a plan, and it goes far further into the future then just the "end of the age" we live in now.

God Bless,
edit on 6-2-2012 by ElohimJD because: spelling

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by NorEaster
The best possible outcome for this war that you describe - if any one of the major traditional religions/theologies is true - is a full 2/3 of the people living on Planet Earth right now roasting in agony for all eternity and for the sin of ignorantly believing in the wrong version of God. To me, if what most people believe about theology is true, then this God that they love is a disgusting psychopath and there's no other responsible determination that anyone can ever make about such a loathsome beast.

Damn, if this is true, then sign me up for hell right now. I refuse to share eternity with a disgraceful vile entity like that in charge. I'd rather burn forever.

I have said the same thing to whatever we call the devine. I think that is a stage I needed to go thru. I might sound odd but god had to prove to me how he/she is, not the other way around. I am a sucker for higher ideal and will never allow eternal hell. Karma yes and the lesson must be learned but never punishment for punishment sake. I don't know your path and how far you have come (you might be very far ahead of me) but from my point of view your ideas are very sound. Trust yourself. Standing up to even god for what is right even in the face of punishment of hell is a sign of devine will. The religous people are to close to their religon and have to much ego to see that all the religon viewed from afar is making a whole that is very different from it parts. Ego is the big problem especially for me. Ignore above if the peice do not fit your puzzle. Namaste

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler
What saddens me is hear people say they've "got it" and other people "don't get it" and aren't "awake." I'm not that egotistical. I don't pretend to have "gotten it," and I also suspect that the conclusions I've come to about the structure of the universe are probably different than the actual structure of the universe. In other words, odds are I'm wrong about a lot of stuff and if I turn out to be correct, I will be the most surprised of anyone.

So my question to those who believe they "get it" is, how do you know? Did your Mommy tell you? What is it about you that makes you think you've "awakened" to reality while the majority of the rest of the people have not? Why are you so special? What makes you enlightened? The fact that you're here on ATS bragging on yourself makes me think you don't "get it" at all. I know I don;t get it; I don't think you do either, and I'm certainly not going to sit at your feet and listen to you pratter away..

hihi. Ok from one of the halfcrazy people that have gotten something I will give a view that might make it easier for you. We are not a uniform group and our paths are very different because we are unique like every one else. We see things in a very different way and some will have a hard time not everyone else understanding what is so clear to them. I cannot talk for other peoples experiance, only my own. I had a moment in my life where i rejected everything. After that moment my mind would not stop thinking and was working like crazy to find the answer to everything. There was a moment of clarity where everything made sense. After that moment I would physicly feel thing on my head when I had nice thoughts. This is what enlightened means. Being connected to light (Chi). A physical thing in my case. After a while random things started to fit together and was telling me a story. That is called synchronicity and is an eyeopener. With the help of synchronicity I was able to figure out what I wanted to figure out. I have a view of what is going on in the world right now that makes perfect sense. I do not say that the things I belive are true and I will probably be the first one to laught at the foolish things I belived in when I am proven wrong. But I am saying that I have found what I am supposed to belive in at this stage of my development. If we are bragging then we are really wasting what we have gotten
. From my point of view spiritual awakening is not a race, in fact by competing you will probably miss it totaly. It's about lossing ego, but it is hard to keep the ego away when you live on this planet. I know some who will read this and say chi is not a real thing you might as well belive in Santa Claus. How can I not belive in something that I can physicly feel all day long. I have a hard time ignoring it. If you told me I would be writing this 2 years ago I would have called you crazy. It seems I instead became the wierd crazy one that can sense things people around me unfortunatly cant. From my point of view, please everyone who reads this and don't have chi flowing please wake up so I get more people that I can discuss it with. And if you get the harmonious state of being that sometimes appear for me then that is kinda nice to. I kinda get why spiritual people are so friendly. My mind is still healing and can be a bit judging. But even if I get pissed of at something for a while the happy smile keeps coming back. If I spend 10 more years like this then I will probably turn into some Gandi/Dalai lama like person (except being away from the publics eyes). Namste

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by apushforenlightment

That is just it, you can't deny the feeling. This is the very reason why we have to learn to trust ourselves, the inner voice. Humans by nature are creatures of comfort, and change disrupts them, it is imperative that we learn to embrace it. We are all walking a different path to the same road, follow the "signs" and you will get to where you need to be going.

PLPL

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Minori
reply to post by apushforenlightment

That is just it, you can't deny the feeling. This is the very reason why we have to learn to trust ourselves, the inner voice. Humans by nature are creatures of comfort, and change disrupts them, it is imperative that we learn to embrace it. We are all walking a different path to the same road, follow the "signs" and you will get to where you need to be going.

PLPL

Tis said that All roads lead to Rome butt what If that isn't where the traveler is going?

With that said, diversity & destiny dictate We all take the road We R suppose to take, regardless the road, and If U R suppose 2 follow the Signs or ignore them, sew be IT.

Y is IT everyOne thinks there is only One road 2 take in THIS Life?
As 2 what Road U take after THIS Life, that's a given, 4 there IS only ONE road U can take at that Point 4 all roads lead Home when U R finished here, no matter what road U take here.
U can't get lost at that Point!

Ribbit

edit on 6-2-2012 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by ButtUglyToad

There are many paths to choose from, many ways to travel but they all still lead to the main road. How a person arrives at their destination is the variable. The road must be travelled to the end regardless of how many twists, turns and bumps we encounter. When we reach the crossroads on our paths we have choices this is where we can alter our course of direction, but it still does not change the destination point.

PLPL

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Minori
reply to post by ButtUglyToad

There are many paths to choose from, many ways to travel but they all still lead to the main road. How a person arrives at their destination is the variable. The road must be travelled to the end regardless of how many twists, turns and bumps we encounter. When we reach the crossroads on our paths we have choices this is where we can alter our course of direction, but it still does not change the destination point.

PLPL

Butt what If everyone's destination is pre-destined? Dew U really have a choice then?

Haven't U ever felt like U were being Pulled & Pushed from all directions at all times?

The make-up of the Universe is just that, IT Pulls and Pushes from all directions at all times, sew Y would IT be any different here.

Ribbit

edit on 7-2-2012 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join