It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The time is upon us to make a choice, to remember what we have been programmed to forget.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
The world is changing rapidly. There are those who are "waking up" to what is happening around us and yet there are still others who are blinded by the truth. The worldly concerns of financial stability and government reform are trivial to the spiritual battle that will soon take place, a battle for the soul. This war that has raged in the heavens since the beginning, is now heading to Earth...will you be ready??

There are a diverse number of religions and personal belief systems in this ever changing world. Most of us are raised to believe in something, just as our parents and ancestors have been conditioned towards a certain belief system. The factors that play into what we choose to believe in stem from race, creed and nationality. In most cases people who are raised with a particular belief carry this with them for life, and often pass this same philosophy unto their offspring and down the line. In essence most of us are programmed from birth as to what we should believe in and where are faith should lie. Is there a right or wrong religion?? Most faith based religions have set rules that are excpected to be followed in order to meet their creator, whomever he/she may be depending on their faith. When you look at the big picture we are all created from some source, but we have to at least agree that whomever or whatever this said source is, it is indeed responsible for all life on this planet. We may all not look alike, or sound alike, but the one fact that cannot be denied is that we are all human in nature. Regardless of race, color or dialect we all have the same internal parts, and all these parts perform the same function within the body. It is easy to determine that we all come from the same source, the same creator. The name, the circumstances and even the appearance of the creator varies from religion to religion, but in essence it is one in the same. Each one of us is a soul trapped in a body, sent from the creator to live a physical life and expereince human nature. Not one of us will travel the same path, we each have different obstacles and battles to fight, each with a lesson to be learned. Across this great world we vary in looks, sound and action but we do have one MAJOR thing in common, the spark of divine light given to each and every one of us from the source itself, the creator. This divine spark is alive in each and everyone of us, it is inextinguishable but not impermeable. Daily we are faced with challenges and obstacles that try to dim and darken are light, with the ultimate goal to extinguish what is good and divine. What we need to remember that even in the darkest hours, when there is no light to be found externally, there is always the ever present, ever glowing, spark of light and love from our creator, this light is internally lit within us, it always has been and forever will be.

I can only encourage everyone to look within for the truth. Would you know your creator if you saw him? Can you tap into the inner light and know the negtive from the positive? It is time for everyone to listen to the inner voice, for that is truly our communication between life here and our real home in the heavens. In a world where it is hard to trust ANYONE, the time has come to learn to trust ourselves, and know that when we truly listen, and whole heartedly believe in ourselves, we will learn the meaning and the feeling of unconditional love and light.

PLPL

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Minori

Have you ever stopped to think about that WE are the creators? Otherwise I agree with everything you said. If you were God, how would you create the universe?

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Soon to be a year old. Pushing chi. Namaste

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Slavich
reply to post by Minori

Have you ever stopped to think about that WE are the creators? Otherwise I agree with everything you said. If you were God, how would you create the universe?

Sure Humans create but can you create another Planet or a Galaxy.
We are a small part of something greater

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Zarathustra said mankind was locked into battle with demonic forces collectively known as the Ahriman.

Judaism/Christianity recognizes the battle for the souls of men between YWHW and Satan.

Muslims, too, between Allah &, again, Satan.

Theosophists--and other serious occultists--agree the same battle rages in the heavens, but they put the "white hat" on the so-called "light-bringer.

Sitchinites see the same battle being played out between Enki & Enlil.

The list goes on and some of the prophecies so resemble our world today that I think they BEG a second look.

The Atheist is just about the only one who doesn't feel that our world is locked into some preternatural battle soon to culminate. Light vs Darkness. The battle within and without us.

Nice writing and depth of thought, OP.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
The best possible outcome for this war that you describe - if any one of the major traditional religions/theologies is true - is a full 2/3 of the people living on Planet Earth right now roasting in agony for all eternity and for the sin of ignorantly believing in the wrong version of God. To me, if what most people believe about theology is true, then this God that they love is a disgusting psychopath and there's no other responsible determination that anyone can ever make about such a loathsome beast.

Damn, if this is true, then sign me up for hell right now. I refuse to share eternity with a disgraceful vile entity like that in charge. I'd rather burn forever.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Slavich

To a degree we are creators, but not THE creator. It is true we "create" things all the time, new life, science and technology, the list goes on and on. Man has the ability to create, but let's not forget who created man.
If I had the responsibility of creator the first thing I would do is hire a bunch of angels to help me...lol

PLPL

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

This way of thinking is what saddens me. I totally agree that some religions have made God out to be some nasty guy who will burn you to death in hell if you do not believe....etc., etc........but that is NOT God. Very often throughout history organized religion has used scare tatics to herd the flock, to force their belief for the benefits that can be reaped financially and politically. So I can see how someone may draw this opinion about God, but the real nasty guys are the ones who have perverted the truth. Regardless if you believe in a God or not, the divine spark is still there, and like I said before, it will never go away.

PLPL

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
What saddens me is hear people say they've "got it" and other people "don't get it" and aren't "awake." I'm not that egotistical. I don't pretend to have "gotten it," and I also suspect that the conclusions I've come to about the structure of the universe are probably different than the actual structure of the universe. In other words, odds are I'm wrong about a lot of stuff and if I turn out to be correct, I will be the most surprised of anyone.

So my question to those who believe they "get it" is, how do you know? Did your Mommy tell you? What is it about you that makes you think you've "awakened" to reality while the majority of the rest of the people have not? Why are you so special? What makes you enlightened? The fact that you're here on ATS bragging on yourself makes me think you don't "get it" at all. I know I don;t get it; I don't think you do either, and I'm certainly not going to sit at your feet and listen to you pratter away..

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Slavich
reply to post by Minori

Maybe we are
the created
the creators
and non of the above...

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I was going to say something, but I forgot what it was.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

Fair enough. I am sorry if my post came of egotistical, that was not the intention. I have to say that there is nothing to "get", that was the point of this thread, we ALL have "it" inside of us. I can only speak for myself , as I am sure that every person has a different expereince. I have learned to trust my inner voice, and I saw what it can do. I have pushed myself spiritually just to confirm I am not going nuts, and everytime the seed of doubt creeps in, along comes something to put me right back on track. It is not about who is right or wrong, it is about how we live our lives, regardless of where our faith lies. I am in no way better then anybody or anything, we were all created by the same guy, his blood flows through your veins as well as mine.

PLPL

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

John's version basically says sinners go to hell but I think he never got to see far enough in time to see that those in hell are eventually freed.

Peter's version however, sees that those who go to hell are eventually released and they go to heaven. Sort of like a time served prison sentence.

Check out the Apocalypse of Peter.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

What's not to get? If you cannot see past duality, then you will not be able to get "it". It's not hard, but in order to do this, you have to be able to see past all that you believe "is" and see what it is not. It's not egoism at all. It is precisely the opposite. Lose your own ego some and you might get closer to getting "it". However, if you are the sort who waits for mommy to prompt you on stuff (since I've seen you use this phrase before), you might have to wait still. She might be washing your clothes and making you a nutritious meal right now.

You could always do your own thinking though, because that's the only way to get it. Got it?

Think without your ego. Feel with your heart exclusively. That is where the truth lies.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Minori

There is nothing to apologize for. You didn't come across badly in any way. People who haven't yet reached that place of knowing respond this way because they haven't sparked yet. Maybe they will, but attacking the messenger probably won't bring them closer to that place. Only when they drop the defenses, which are the primary reason they aren't getting it, will they gain access to that inner truth. Perhaps something has to happen first so that their ego is weakened so that a seed can be planted, but you needn't apologize. You're here doing a service, sparking those who are ready to see it and relight their own inner flames.

We forgot quite deliberately. We remember deliberately. We resist that memory deliberately. Not everyone will ride the same wave. We all have free will. We will use it differently and this means that some will not make it to this place because that's not their place in this thing yet. All in its own time.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
People have always thought the world is going to end. Guess what, they have all been wrong (except maybe the people right before the plague). Not trying to be mean but just my perception, hope Im right.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
IF YOU DON'T SEE THE FNORD IT CAN'T EAT YOU, DON'T SEE THE FNORD, DON'T SEE THE FNORD . . .

Ribbit

Ps Wood U know the Creator If U saw HER!

edit on 6-2-2012 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by lemon1

Who said anything about the world ending? Please read the OP.

This time is not about the end of the world. This is the end of patriarchy. A new time in human development is arising and it's about living via love. Patriarchy was dominance, power, ego, and fear. The incoming energies are changing this to a time where things will be easier and more natural. But you have to understand that, to embrace the concepts that go along with it. It's not going to be business as usual. You will have to learn to feel now. Feeling will be the key to everything. If you don't learn, if you leap to conclusions, if you assume, you will not understand how to navigate. You cannot rely on analysis and what has formerly and incorrectly been considered intelligence. Intelligence is knowing the heart and its light. Turn on the light.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicEgg

Thank you for sticking up for me. I have been trying to find the right words to describe my knowing, and I can not make my fingers write or type what it means to "get it". This is the beauty of it, there are no words to describe, it is something one must feel to know. I also know that I can only plant the seed of knowledge and hope that it takes root in the heart of people, add a little light and watch it grow.

PLPL

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Minori

I've spent three years planting seeds here and longer doing so out in the world. It's frustrating sometimes because you really want people to understand, but when you can't find the words or speak in a language that describes even what could be termed "sufficient" for what you're trying to get across, it's even more so. There are more and more awakening to all of the newness of our world all there time and understanding that they have to live the change to see it continue. Soon, everyone who will ever get it, will have got it. The window there was pretty well closed some time ago, but it's taking some a bit longer to get with the program.

Our worlds will experience a rift over the next few years. Remember that this is "simply" a manifestation of the energies, this is not "reality". Experience it with joy and love, no matter how bad things seem. They aren't. It's just birthing pains. All major change requires some loss of comfort. Death is not one of those. Death is simply a change or transformation - or in this case, an ends to creating an illusion.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join