It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS needs more professional experts posting.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   
The funniest thing about this thread is that the OP isn't going to listen to anyone here... nobody here has a bachelors in defining "expertise", so no experts to tell him who the experts are.

And as I'm writing this, ATS is telling me: You are an experienced contributor to ATS. Please be an example for our newer members and make every post matter.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
The truth doesn't come from the mouth, it comes from the words.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Well, let's see; the term know alls is a bizarre use of words in odd form.
I understnad that you think people are commenting with answers they feel is valuable to share, they feel they are contributing; you do not like the responses of those that are sharing. But, what this sounds like is you are not in agreeance with the responses. When you do not agree, I see this could mean you have your own knowledge on a point. Am I following so far? Then this could mean that you are in your words: a know alls.
Now, I am not judging you, you are frustrated with the thought that someone(possibly plural) is not sharing a wealth of knowlegde that is beneficial to you; so again they became the know alls. But, when I read your comments, I think you had to know alls to report to us knowing nones, that there are know alls, to begin with.
Yes, everyone has experiences that has allowed their own minds to conjure their own opinions, they will stress these opinions with much conjecture, for it is what they feel, believe, understand or live so precisely.
It is fine that we do not share the same experiences to have the same end results.
If you were an employee of mine complaining of someone else that you disagreed with, guess who I would fire?
You are both guilty of being know alls, so you both would take it out and away. But, this is a forum, for constructive criticism and descrepancies. I know, I am a know alls.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Just to be clear...

I do not have a post grad nor do i have any of my views of thoughts published, i have however worked with some very clever well educated and intesnley knwoledgable people in my field, i have worked in the same field for over 8 years now...i have worked on what would be classed as cutting edge technology.

i would be considerd by most places/employers/clients as a proffessional... by your logic i am not? is this correct?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   
how are you supposed to be an expert on ufo's. if you've seen one, i would qualify you as an expert.

saying that, several baggage handlers at o'hare airport witnessed one hovering over an airplane, as well as the pilots.

there are no degrees in ufology.

and i've also heard so called geniuses comment on things that they have absolutely no clue about and sound like total idiots. stephen hawking is one, and michio kaku.

they have degrees coming out of their ears, but when they start rambling about things other than their specific area of physics, which is always, it makes me want to go to the fridge and start a conversion with a block of cheese, rather than listen to one more stupid thing that comes out of their mouths.

edit on 6-2-2012 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   
The world needs more experts.... :/

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by mainidh

Oh wow a certificate you must be really proud tell me when you have a degree

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join