It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I dreamt of an alien invasion as a child now I will tell you about it

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Hi there hope you are all doing well,

When I was a child of 14 or so years I recall having a dream one night a special dream that suddenly spring to mind for me to write to you now, Now as with most dreams I do not recall it all but there are a few vital things about it that were quite striking that I cannot forget so here we go.

1. The dream started of peaceful I know this much I was also at my primary school in the dream, and this peace was quickly and abruptly interrupted by screaming and a asteroid or meteor smashing through our room in the class i ran outside and there were many of these rocks falling from the sky it last what i would describe as an hour at the most and then came the blast shots from another threat.

2. I saw beings which from memory were almost the same as us but they were skinny and tall, they also wore an aqua coloured type of clothing which looked as though their was a power current running through it like neon lights but serving a far more advanced purpose i'd assume.

3. I don't know how i saw it but it was if my conscious expanded during that dream as i remember they came in large space ships.

4. one of if not the greatest part of this dream was what the beings had brought with them they had some how managed to move their own sun with them and i'd later on find out that they needed two suns in order to survive (I do not recall why)

5. Probably the most important part was that these beings claimed to be an advanced human race that left our planet long ago.

6. The reason I know these detail was because someone important somewhat of a leader to a certain sect of this race had told me as they held an interest in "me" specifically they said i had a great power and potential within me but it would not be easy to unlock despite this these were a benevolent race that came for our resources and more importantly they came for our sun.
(These beings were also taking our planet over and decimating our population leaving mainly the younger alive).

This is all I remember of this dream however should anyone have anything in relation or any comments to help find the nature of this dream please do reply.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by RazielRabencuuk

Good imagination bro. Why would you tell us a messed up dream like that without telling us why it would be connected to reality. Do you want us to believe this with no proof or anything that could validate this dream to be some sort of precognition. Why would you be so important to a far more advanced race, what could you possibly provide to them? I say bull****.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Warpedconsciousness

Chill out dude. He is just sharing a dream with us. Be it real or not, theres no need to react like that.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Wow... Its the internet man chill the flip out...

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
This could be one outcome in the many outcomes that are in place for this world and people.

Remember we live in a quantum reality where all things are possible so if everyone whats it, it could happen.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Honestly to me it was just a dream as you said a very imaginative one but hey if someone else believes otherwise i'm keen to listen to them as well,

thankyou for the comment =)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
you know, i could actually go out on a limb on this dream and support some theories about the second sun and their appearance, as for you being important and all that, that's just the subconscious trying to rationalize your powerlessness in a hopeless situation. As for the second sun, who knows maybe the Annunaki finally got smarter and took their Dark Star sun with them wherever they orbit too rather than mine gold for an empty atmosphere.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroUnlmtd

Well thats a thought, Well it may be in the wrong thread but i've had this voice pop in and out of my head telling me to prepare to help the people and how to do it but after losing the will power to do these things its stopped =/ so i dont know perhaps direct me to a forum on ATS that could help figure out my insanity (or authenticity for myself) XD XD

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
True, the grey area might be better, as in the aliens and UFO's they like to have some kind of data to back up claims.

I would just mention to try to have it moved. Yeah in the dream benevolent my rear end. Benevolent beings would at the very most ignore a species if it was as violent as we were, unless we were in their face (in space).

Reminds me of a dream I had, after reading about V, it sounds just like it (except, Ive never seen V) and really, me kicking the gluteous out of some highly advances ET's is laughable at best. In my dream I was in some freedom rebel group.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by RazielRabencuuk

There isn't anything wrong with helping others out. I would go and do the things as long as they weren't like go postal or something like that

I bet if you intentionally start helping out and mentally asking for guidance, you would obtain the info. Whether or not its your subconscious or not would be a different discussion.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by calnorak

Im very bad with some words so benevolent may not have the same meaning as portrayed to me sorry =(

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I fail to see the difference between this dream and prophecy.not that i really believe it will manifest iself, but it seems to me this is where all that prophecy of old comes from too.....
Wh knows you may have time travelled in your astral form to the future....or to the past where we finally conquered earth from its natives....

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Gawd im gonna have some creepy dreams tonight XD.
Anyway I'm not sure but it seems the aliens on 2012 is getting more and more likely.

top topics

join