It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Congress Paved The Way for Obama

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Been a while since I've posted, but I had to share this....

This video shows compelling evidence of a conspiracy within our Congress to remove the roadblocks during 2003-2008 for Obama to become President, by conveniently changing some of the "language" of Article 2 of the Constitution without anyone even realizing it by innocuously adding it to a Military Bill!!! It shows how repeated attempts were made to re-write the definition of a natural born citizen as it was always written in our Constitution, conveniently occurring during Obama's rise through the ranks.

This proof is undeniable as it is written into the Congressional record. The evidence is laid out pretty well, and shows that there were definitely a lot of powerful people working behind the scenes to bring this man into power.

This is not meant to turn into a birther argument, because that argument is valid when the Constitution is respected and not changed just to bypass one of our laws. If you're not born in this country, and you are not eligible for President under the terms of our Constitution, that is absolutely a valid argument against any potential candidate, and for "birthers" (or American Citizens who support the Consitution) to support. The reason the birther argument has fallen short is NOT because of Obama's status as a natural born citizen, but rather as this video shows, it's because of "language" that was changed in the Constitution just before Obama was elected. Our wonderful legal system continues to allow him to use this new "language" as a strange loophole within the law to give him claim to being a natural born citizen, when normally, he would NEVER have qualified.... unless the language was changed. This is what is confusing the birther issue even more. Even with the new "language", it STILL says he's not qualified, but that's for a different thread and a different time.

This thread is specifically about the conspiracy behind the 5 years prior to the election, and the several attempts Congress made to change this one specific part of the Constitution, just conveniently before a "questionable" candidate would be on the ballot?

I'd like to hear thoughts on this without it descending into a "tit-for-tat" about what defines natural born citizen. There WAS a different definition before Congress changed it, so one has to ask WHY? And why the sudden rush to change the language JUST before Obama comes to power?

~Namaste

edit on 5-2-2012 by SonOfTheLawOfOne because: fat fingers

edit on 5-2-2012 by SonOfTheLawOfOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Just an outside observation, but Hillary looks more manly than the rest of the Motley Crew in the opening video pic.
Just Sayin.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I'd just like to add... it is painfully obvious when you watch this video, that there are much much bigger people really pulling the strings here.

EIGHT attempts in 5 years to re-write the law regarding natural born citizenship? WHY????

There is no purpose in changing the language of a natural born citizen that has anything to do with the state of affairs for this country and its people! THAT is what our Congress should be concerned with, so how does changing the Constitutional language around Presidential qualifications have anything to do with that?

Unless.... you were wanting to put someone in power that you knew couldn't otherwise be there as long as the current language of the law remained the way it is.

So then, the next question would be why would you want to put someone who is not a natural born citizen in a place where you had to change the law to get them there? That's what I'm interested in getting down to...

~Namaste

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I mean no disrespect. But the damage is already done.

Which shill are YOU endosing next election?

The new fix is already in.

Pick a puppet, same group pulling the strings.

It's a rigged game.

Now what? Fema camps if we don't go along with the program?

Look how well Egypt is doing. If you took a survey and asked the commonors are they better off before or after the revolution? I'd take bet's most commoners would say worse. It's now a police dictatorship,but with MORE authority. The cops make ALL the rules there now. And? They like the power. They're in no hurry to have an election.

Careful what you wish for.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by niceguybob

I'm for Ron Paul, and I don't disagree about the puppets and puppeteers...

But watch the video... it gives a bit more context and depth to the conspiracy at work.

I'm interested in WHY, because without fully understanding a motive, there is no way to find the conspirators.

~Namaste
edit on 5-2-2012 by SonOfTheLawOfOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Really? Nobody wants to watch the video or comment?

Guess everyone is watching Super Bowl pregame... like good little sheeple.

Should I be surprised?

~Namaste

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by SonOfTheLawOfOne

Cool, We agree to disagree. I think the voting is rigged and I can't prove it.

I'm voting for Paul too. It doesn't change Chit.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by SonOfTheLawOfOne

So , Democrats were behind this Constitutional Ammendment ? Obama was " Picked ' to be President for the explicit purpose of Destroying our Constitutional Republic throught the Power of the Presidency . Has he served his Masters well so far ? Yes he has , whatever happens to him now won't matter at All , the Damage is already Done . America Will become a Facists State unless the American People Overthrow their Own Goverment first through the use of the Law , and then if that Fails, through the use of Force . It's inevitable right now.....

new topics

top topics

join