It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

here is how to catch sasquatch

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
the BFRO should do this instead of running around in the woods yelling and banging on trees, cause it aint working!

first of all pick the sqatchiest place in america, i'd say somewhere in the pacific NW.
get some sponsors to donate money and cam companys to donate cams, untill you have at least 1000 game cams.

get a couple hundred volunteers to place all these cams in the woods in an area of about 20,000 acres or so.

leave them out for at least a month.

if you dont have any squatches after all that, then they dont exist.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Ive said this before on another thread buuut....Why has there never been a serious show put together about Bigfoot? They have these monster quest and finding Bigfoot shows running every time you turn the T.V on. That finding Bigfoot show is STUPIED. I reviewed the Todd Standing or Sylvanic Bigfoot documentary clips and e-mailed him about the full videos and to my surprise he replied back. But to my dismay I later read that his clips or findings have been debunked???? Does anyone know this to be true or not? I guess what I am getting at is if I had the money I would fund an expedition myself, and go out into the forest for months with a team of professionals. I believe if this was done on a serious level and with the right equipment and know how we would have the proof.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Please let me tell you of another way to catch Sasquatch!
First of all you find a clearing in the forest in which you dig a hole about ten feet deep. Light a fire, then after it burns out you must put the ashes in the hole! Open a can of peas and line them up all around the edge of the hole, then when Sasquatch shows up and bends over to take a pea, you jump out from behind a tree and kick him in the ash hole!

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bkrmn
First of all you find a clearing in the forest in which you dig a hole about ten feet deep. Light a fire, then after it burns out you must put the ashes in the hole! Open a can of peas and line them up all around the edge of the hole, then when Sasquatch shows up and bends over to take a pea, you jump out from behind a tree and kick him in the ash hole!

NICE......

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Until Sasquatch *wants* to be caught...it ain't gonna happen...jmoho...

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf10

Great ! Thanks a lot. Now you've got me wondering if Sqwuatch isn't just a big conspiracy Carefully planned by the PTB. How else would they get camaras on every trail in america. No wonder they call it Sasq watch. he he.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
You could also buy a bunch of beef jerky and get a bunch a morons together and Whooolaaa, he will just appear just like on TV

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Has any research group looked for a migratory pattern? Seems everytime I watch these shows they never make that connection. Instead of going to where the Squatch has been, go to where it's going.

If the Squatch is real, there must be a pattern to its movements.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
"sqatchiest "?

I don't think what you're proposing would produce very convincing evidence. 1000 game cams on 20,000 acres would be one camera per 20 acres. Considering an acre is roughly the size of a football field, each camera would be covering 20 football fields of area. I think the best you would get would be some sketchy videos of something moving. Add to that being in a wooded area, the chances of recording anything at all are pretty slim.

20,000 acres is just a drop in the bucket compared to the possible area Sasquatch inhabit. The state of Oregon alone is 98,386 square miles which equals 62,967,040 acres. Finding the "squatchiest" (that word tickles me) area in the whole Pacific NW would be a crap shoot.

Plus, Sasquatch (assuming they exist) aren't your ordinary woodsy dwelling animals. They seem to be pretty intelligent and might be able to recognize cameras as something that's not supposed to be there and simply avoid them.

I do agree, though, there needs to be a more organized effort to verify their existence or non-existence.
edit on 5-2-2012 by N3k9Ni because: edited for clarity

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   
I agree with your concept, these researchers go out into the woods for 1 or 2 nights and hope to find something. It just isn't going to happen, especially since many witnesses have lived in these squatchy areas for years and only had one sighting.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Ha ha! If that don't work, nothing will.

Good one.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
The mountain gorilla was discovered on October 17th, 1902

As far as the reports go, yelling... beating on trees.. blasting with megaphones.. was not involved in the discovery

sooooo.... yeah....

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

There was a pretty good attempt to capture bigfoot in Oregon back in the 1970's.
Sadly, nothing was caught but some bears and a ticked off hunter.

Oregon's Bigfoot Trap

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
what i hate about the 'finding bigfoot' show the most is when they go did you hear that? that was a knock.. that was a yell

but you hear NOTHING at all on the tv lol

they need an end of show examination of all that audio n such like ghost hunters. suppose if they did that, then there wouldnt be anything to hear though haha

at least ghost hunters will slow it down, amplify what they catch and really show it at the end

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Well, it is not quite to the scale you mentioned but have you been following The Olympic Project?

Welcome to the Olympic Project. This web site showcases our research in the Olympic Mountain Range in Washington State. The Olympic Project is a comprehensive, systematic camera trap program consisting of fifty plus cameras placed along predatory travel routes throughout the Olympic Mountains. Our primary focus is to obtain a series of crystal clear photographs of Sasquatch in their natural environment.

They have some pictures taken in 2009 that they think might be possible Sasquatch pictures but to my mind they are very inconclusive.

They also have a photo gallery of other animals the traps have photographed including bear and cougar.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Dude I told that joke in highschool back in 1999. got a bunch of laughs...

and oldie but a goodie.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by angrywhitechick

wow, thats the best evidence i've ever seen besides the patterson footage.

mmm... might have to send them an email, i'd suggest 2 camera traps with the camera's pointing at each other.

that should fix any problems

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Tonight on "Finding Bigfoot" the Three clowns (and a nice dog) went into the The Sierra Madre Mountains.

with a "AIR RAID SIREN" ! ! !

Oh, and they did not find bigfoot. I wonder why? Oh wel. maybe next time!

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   
I was kinda suprised the air raid siren didn't work, then again neither did the disco lights a few weeks ago...

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by NurzeChris

Yeah!! ha ha ha ha!

And, Matt sees something thru his night vision FLIR scope !! He says, I see something!!
"break to commercial" then back to show (with a re-cap of course for those with Alzheimer's that can't remember what they just watched 3 minuets ago (I hate shows that do this..wait!!.. they all do this..DAMN!!) anywho...back to the show and Matt says..."thats Cliff!", that's what I'm lookin' at ! ..(I then yell at the TV -YOU ASS-CLOWN!!) These jack-wads..all they do is chase each others asses..

edit on 3-12-2012 by RUFFREADY because: spelin of cores

top topics

<<   2 >>

join