It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I feel empty because I know how this reality functions.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
From the very chemicals that spark interests in the opposite sex to how people come about having favorite foods. It's all mechanical in some shape or form. It's tiresome seeing majority of society so asleep believing in the same imaginary ideas of love, relationships, friendships and basic human interactions.

What I'm getting at is all your actions are for shallow selfish reasons one way or another. It's so boring knowing how all human life works
. I guess this is what's it like being all knowing sadly.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Alyssa

All knowing? Please get out.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Welcome to the Matrix.....

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Alyssa

I know exactly how you feel I have struggled with this notion forever,but this is all we have. I think we just have to embrace it. I'm not sure the fact that they are chemical reactions really diminish what we feel because if we are spirits or entities before we come into this physical world there has to be some type of chemical or physiological process that makes us feel this way to experience our range of emotions...idk if i conveyed that right but it sounds good in my head lol

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Alyssa

I know what you mean.

Just try to enjoy the little things!

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alyssa
From the very chemicals that spark interests in the opposite sex to how people come about having favorite foods. It's all mechanical in some shape or form. It's tiresome seeing majority of society so asleep believing in the same imaginary ideas of love, relationships, friendships and basic human interactions.

What I'm getting at is all your actions are for shallow selfish reasons one way or another. It's so boring knowing how all human life works

Now that you have figured out the Matrix, as many of us have, go ye forth, and rescue others who are looking to get out. Humanity is very asleep, they do not know this, but they are so being used, and abused, they are fooled, and controlled. This is not being elitist, it is being knowledgeable. Pay no attention to Mr. Smith types, or those happy in their little boxes, and remember, you are one, they are many. But when enough of us ones come together, watch out world, watch out universe. Come Together Right Now.
Star and Flag for you, friend!

edit on 2/5/12 by autowrench because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Alyssa

But isn't it amazing that such a complex system came to be?
We humans are extraordinary, even when almost everything we do is downright stupid

Don't get so caught up in the details, there are many things that we can't begin to understand and this is one of them.
So what if chemicals kick in?It's amazing that they do, it's amazing to feel what we feel be it good or bad.

Enjoy it, it's hard but if life were easy what could we possibly learn from it?

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Enjoy it, it's hard but if life were easy what could we possibly learn from it?

then you die, and to dust you will return lol

seems like a waste of time doesnt it?
edit on 5-2-2012 by jazzguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alyssa

I didn't buy it when my teachers were telling me of Skinner/Eliss, and I sure don't buy it now.

Within all of us is a spark of the divine, (not remotely saying we are all gods.) and back in the day that spark was tempered with logic & reason. Psychology, initially, was a study of the soul. (If you go with the original root words and meaning.) Now logic & reason has crushed out the very idea of a soul, and in doing so has set up a system where it only treats half the person. Even in modern medicine, there is no natural "remedies" it's all about Big Pharma & money, whereas Hippocrates was all about the body healing itself through proper nutrition.

I guess my only point here is that when you kill the other part of man, (and you can argue all you want about whether the imaginative side of man is divine or not) or denounce it, or say that it doesn't exist, and take away from us the idea that "something" better has to be out there, something better than "this" must exist, it's easy to become melancholy.

I guess my only question to the Op is why would you believe the lies of those that would try & make you a slave?

Sure the chemicals that course through us act the same way, but there has only been one Picasso, one Davinci, Michelangelo, Einstein, Newton, etc etc.

The proof is out there, these GREAT works & masterpieces that we get to share and admire, in spite of what "they" say,why believe the LIE?

And, if I've truly jumped the shark on what you were trying to say Op, my apologies.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
All-knowing, then you must tell me please the lotterly numbers of next weekend, i could use some cash to put a new roof on my house and get an apointment with my dentist. Did you know that aswell ?

Well If you feel empty at this moment, then what you feel now is that you drained down your energy and have gotten
to a certain moment in life where you have a certain insightfull perspective on what life is all about from your point of view. You may have expected high standards or you feel dissapointed in people for not living to your high standards and that what makes you feel down and empty.

To best thing to do is have a conversation with yourself about who you are, where you came from, how you feel, and where you want to go, and what you want to feel and build towards that what you actually want to feel.

life is about experiences. You can make plans and goals to reach, but the bottom line is make sure that everything you do is doing it because you love to do it.

When empty you can refill yourself with a new beginning with a new kind of perspective on life.
for instance:

In the beginning: Millions of seeds swimming around some balls having conversations about life in the sack. One seed to another:
Hi there, hey have you heard the story ? No what asks the other? Well it seems we are all living in a man and when he does not
find some love we will mostly splatter on the ground and die not able to ever know what love really is.

Ooh that sucks says the seed. Yeah not only that, if you are really unlucky, you just land in sh!t. That's no place any seed likes
to go, would you like sh!t all over your tail and head ? No i dont think so. Screw that says the seed, well lets just pray the man
finds the right spot to screw, else we probably will be getting screwed all over the place.

See that's life: Without love there is no life, without life there will never be love!

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by jazzguy

Nope it doesn't, what seems like one is remaining innactive when as far as we are aware at the moment, this is the only chance we get.

We should run and jump, scream and laugh.
Fight for what we believe in, live life and let none control it for us.

The way we are "existing" right now, yeah, it's a biiig waste of time

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Alyssa

You speak for yourself, mine are not on the whole, though that said i am not nearly as perfect as you oh master of the world. Please enlighten us all on how we can be as perfect as you?

Who were you in a previous life? i bet you were one very special?

Sarcasm off

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
OP thinks only the physical body exists without spirit or energy =( hope you find the other parts soon, that empty feeling should be reserved for physicists who don't know better.

(im not about to go spouting a bunch of new age crap to try to explain this however, find your way past the material.)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by gramps007
Welcome to the Matrix.....

Nice to have you aboard...

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Alyssa

No, you are nothing special. You are not all knowing. I would say that you are in actuality, young and naive.

I have forgotten more than you will ever know.

edit on 5-2-2012 by Darkmask because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-2-2012 by Darkmask because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
It is true that we are chemical machines, but our physical bodies are simply conveyances for the spirit within. These physical bodies can sense only but a fraction of what exists all around us. If you allow your body to dictate reality for you, it will be a bleak existence indeed. Close your eyes so that you may really see.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Go out, make some friends. Stop being alone with yourself. Don't worry yourself with what it's all about. We are not ment to know these things. Go out and take in the beauty of it all and be thankful of the gift you've been given.

The things you speak of are trivial matters anyway.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
A good friend dragged me to Thailand, Laos and Burma in 2005.

He didn't know what I had been reading but I knew I had to see if the whole world had been dragged into this madness. I was pleased to find that there are still pockets of the World untouched by chemicals, big business and global media.

I'm in my forties now and worked many years along side the top levels in the British banking system where all my suspicions of foul play have been confirmed. I knew the credit crunch would shake the UK economy as soon as it was announced in 2007 in the US. None of my UK colleagues even batted an eyelid. They all lied to themselves that they were immune from the encroaching doom. The banking elites even bribed Jeremy Paxman to interview Andy Hornby behind closed doors to re-assure all the worried executives that things would "level out". This was when I knew the UK crash was weeks away.

I began my trip into paranoid awareness in 1998 when I read "The Biggest Secret" by Icke. He predicted 9/11 and 7/7 in that book. I've been scouring the internet for snippets of information ever since and can only find like-minded people on a few free-thinking discussion sites.
Unfortunately this site is too large and mainstream to discuss the little details and issues without mods, idiots and trolls.

I've just read "The Lucid View" by Kephas and realised my hobby of the last 14 years has not been a waste of time.
The book is a revelation for those who know the small details and need them confirming or want to know how they fit together.

There is still untainted spirituality, hope, love and nice people in the world. I found them in remote islands of Indonesia and ancient cities of Burma and Nepal. My travelling pal found small pockets of them all over South America, most of Vietnam and Cambodia.
You won't find many of them left in the West. We explored India and found nothing but Western influenced chaos.

Many here are still scared but I've seen a turning point which passed around October 2011. People are beginning to sit this thing out with some sort of inbuilt knowledge that it can't get any worse.
It can get worse in the West but that is already being dealt with on a large number of survivalist threads which I would advise everyone to look into.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Mmmmmm, lots of academic's who commit suicide have expressed this view of the OP , in a way it seems to me , they are so fine tuned up top , yet balancing on a logical tightrope of dilemma , they weigh the lifespan against the pros and cons of living to reach the end of life........ and some compute that it is not worth it . Very sad.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Alyssa

Ignorance is bliss Alyssa, this world and existence can only move forward in bliss and therefore by extension in ignorance.

The yin to the yang, but it is so true we are nothing but biological machines. Everything can be known and predicted like a story with characters that are pulled in the direction that there strings dictate. Looking at it from that point of view you could say that there is no such thing as free will and everything is chemicals, atoms, patterns of energy's and any variation/manifestations there of.

They are free to chose from the options given to them.
Which is no freedom at all. They are not even free to not chose.

As you know anything that lives, is the center of its own universe. From the lowliest cell to the most complicated of organisms, Humans are no different and it is another rule of this fragmented existence. So how could anything that lives not be shallow and ultimately not do everything for its own shallow selfish reasons one way or another.

It's a trick, a game, it's been run many times, this thing called life is nothing but it's current incarnation. Ultimately we are all one.

It is many things a teaching tool, a game, heaven, hell, perdition and a prison it is all that and more. Eventually for those who would move beyond they will be, know and experience all that and more. And like all things and games the higher you move to, the harder this game gets. A cog does not understand anything other then its part in the whole, if even that. It does not even understand that its a cog in a machine.

What I'm getting at is all your actions are for shallow selfish reasons one way or another. It's so boring knowing how all human life works .
I guess this is what's it like being all knowing sadly.

Your right sometimes its hard to unlearn things.
And negative you are nowhere near all knowing.
Or in even knowing what an all knowing entity thinks and feel's like.
Or even if it thinks or feel's at all.
But you are sad.

Hey Alyssa dont be sad.

Be glad.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join