It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Special" Nevada Jewish Caucus-Dominated by Ron Paul

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by KonquestAbySS
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Of course something of this magnitude would get under the skin of Obamaholics when they know that Ron Paul supporters come in huge numbers. If I supported Obama this would frighten me also knowing the fact that Barry probably won't get a second term. So I do understand your concerns Outkast.

If I could pick one Republican that would gurantee Obama a second term...it would be Ron Paul.

But we both know that isn't going to happen...which explains you trying to lash out at me personally...because you are slowly coming to the realization that Paul has no chance.

Obama has a tough election ahead of him...I've always said Romney has the best chance at beating Obama. It will be a close election and way too early to tell which way things may swing.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

which explains you trying to lash out at me personally...because you are slowly coming to the realization that Paul has no chance.

How is that any different then what you say about Ron Paul or his supporters? The only reason why I call you out because you labeled yourself as being public enemy No.1 when it comes to these threads. If you can't handle criticism I suggest keeping your thoughts to yourself.
edit on 6-2-2012 by KonquestAbySS because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by KonquestAbySS

which explains you trying to lash out at me personally...because you are slowly coming to the realization that Paul has no chance.

How is that any different then what you say about Ron Paul or his supporters? The only reason why I call you out because you labeled yourself as being public enemy No.1 when it comes to these threads. If you can't handle criticism I suggest keeping your thoughts to yourself.

I have been commenting on politics...it just so happens the majority of political threads on ATS are about Ron Paul.

I didn't notice you call me out...just an attempt at insulting me...which didn't work very well.

What have I said that is untrue about Ron Paul? That his internet support is inflated and won't translate out into the real world? That the majority of Republicans won't vote for him? That he really has very little chance of getting the nomination?

Please tell me...show me the horrible untruths I am telling that is making me "Public Eneym No. 1" to Ron Paul supporters? I'm sorry I don't feed into their fantasy world where Ron Paul was going to win in a landslide in every single state...that all the official polls were wrong...and that Ron Paul has the support of an overwhelming majority of the public.

I live in reality...if Ron Paul supporters choose not to and get angry at me for reminding them of the facts of reality...there is nothing I can do about that.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

I have been commenting on politics...it just so happens the majority of political threads on ATS are about Ron Paul. I didn't notice you call me out...just an attempt at insulting me...which didn't work very well.

What have I said that is untrue about Ron Paul? That his internet support is inflated and won't translate out into the real world? That the majority of Republicans won't vote for him? That he really has very little chance of getting the nomination?

Please tell me...show me the horrible untruths I am telling that is making me "Public Eneym No. 1" to Ron Paul supporters? I'm sorry I don't feed into their fantasy world where Ron Paul was going to win in a landslide in every single state...that all the official polls were wrong...and that Ron Paul has the support of an overwhelming majority of the public.

I live in reality...if Ron Paul supporters choose not to and get angry at me for reminding them of the facts of reality...there is nothing I can do about that.

An attempt to insult you? No just your intelligence.

The horrible truth is you try to discredit Ron Paul every chance you get and that is no different from what the MSM does. You don't feed into the fantasy realm of Ron Paul? Well we can say the same thing how we don't feed into the fantasy realm of Obama. You never admit that your wrong, but that's fine, just shows how stubborn you are.

I obviously live in the same reality as you, how else do you figure I am communicating with you? What real facts do you have toward Ron Paul, he hasn't even done anything yet to even be criticized, however; we can criticize Obama about what he has done, or hasn't done, but you will never admit that Obama has done anything wrong just like your never wrong.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by KonquestAbySS

An attempt to insult you? No just your intelligence.

The horrible truth is you try to discredit Ron Paul every chance you get and that is no different from what the MSM does. You don't feed into the fantasy realm of Ron Paul? Well we can say the same thing how we don't feed into the fantasy realm of Obama. You never admit that your wrong, but that's fine, just shows how stubborn you are.

Please tell me what I am wrong about...and if you prove it with facts...I will admit it.

I obviously live in the same reality as you, how else do you figure I am communicating with you? What real facts do you have toward Ron Paul, he hasn't even done anything yet to even be criticized, however; we can criticize Obama about what he has done, or hasn't done, but you will never admit that Obama has done anything wrong just like your never wrong.

Obama has done plenty of wrong...extended Bush tax cuts, caved on the public option, staying too long in Afganistan, ect. There is also plenty that he has done right...enough for me to vote for him again...especially considering the current alternatives.

But you are right...I'll never admit to Obama doing anything wrong.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Not able to find real facts to criticise Paul then?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by freedom12

And what happened? It was dominated by Ron Paul supporters!!!

In a room full of Jewish folks, they overwhelmingly voted for Dr Paul, who "supposedly" has a bad policy towards Israel.

You just contradicted yourself.

The room wasn't full of Jewish folks...it was full of Ron Paul supporters who purposely waited for the late night caucus to make it appear that Jewish folks support Ron Paul.

Just like Ron Paul supporters flood internet polls to make it seem that Ron Paul would win an election with 85% of the vote. This is a tactic often used by Ron Paul supporters...let's try to inflate what Ron Paul's actual support is and maybe we will trick everyone into thinking he won.

You didn't have to be Jewish to be at this late night caucus...you had to sign a statement saying you missed your earlier caucus for "religous reasons. Ron Paul supporters just flat out lied to get into the caucus and made things much more difficult for people with certain Religious beliefs to vote in peace.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Angry Ron Paul supporters overtook a special caucus Saturday night for religious voters who honor the Sabbath, prompting long lines, frantic GOP officials and voter fraud complaints.
Part of the trouble was some Paul supporters told voters they could show up for the late-night caucus at a suburban Jewish private school for whatever reason. But voters could only participate if they signed a declaration affirming that they couldn't vote during the regular morning caucuses because of their faith.

Most supporters signed the declaration without hesitation, after confirming to an Associated Press reporter that they had missed the earlier caucuses for other reasons.

So many Ron Paul supporters flat out lied to crash this special caucus. And now you are lying in trying to make it seem like Ron Paul has the support of many Jewish voters.

This is why Ron Paul and his supporters are looked down upon...because they act like delinquent children that think if they tell a lie many times, people will believe it.

Don't be surprised if many of these Ron Paul votes are thrown out if it is found out that his supporters went to both their normal caucus and the late night caucus.

Here are the facts....Ron Paul lost yet another state....the only ones that are surprised are Ron Paul supporters.
edit on 5-2-2012 by OutKast Searcher because: (no reason given)

Do you realise how ridiculous you sound? After all your talk rubbishing 'conspiracy' theories, here you are with your own. ROFL. You're source? Huffington Post LMFAO!
edit on 6/2/2012 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swamper

Not able to find real facts to criticise Paul then?

What real facts do I need other than the caucus results?

He lost...badly...what else do I need?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by UKTruth

Do you realise how ridiculous you sound? After all your talk rubbishing 'conspiracy' theories, here you are with your own. ROFL. You're source? Huffington Post LMFAO!

Would you like other sources? You can reference this post: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now tell me...do you honestly believe all the Ron Paul supporters that were there were orthodox jews or seventh day aventists???

The articles even have Ron Paul supporters themselves saying they came not because of religious reasons...but because they either missed their earlier caucus or to protest this "special" caucus for religious people.

Remember, the topic and premis of this thread is that since Ron Paul won this special caucus, that meant that Jewish people overwhelmingly support Ron Paul.

If you can't see the dishonesty in the OPs premise...I don't think you are being honest with yourself. Even the OP has abandoned their own thread...because I think they finally realized their error.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Son of Will

It can't be easy to data-mine (read cherrypick) the internet for articles with the specific slants one desires. Congratulations. It would be silly to think that an individual on the internet would be willing to twist reality to suit a political bias!
edit on 6-2-2012 by Son of Will because: (no reason given)

Sorry, but as a bystander but ATS member, why would that be silly? I've noticed on here (a lot, an awful lot of) the Ron Paul supporters are the first to twist reality to suit a political bias - if you truly dispute this then you must be looking at a different ATS to me.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Until two years ago or so I didn't know anything of Ron Paul. I took some online poll and found my beliefs were about 98% aligned with someone named Ron Paul. I think drug legalization was the difference, or sticking point but I soon realized that drugs were not the base issue but personal freedom (and responsibility). I'd better do a bit more investigating before I actually throw in with him, but he makes more sense the more I think about him, and the rest of the GOP candidates strike me as evil robots or Manchurian candidates. My personal opinion is that America's decline has occured mostly under Republican administrations and the Obama reign is only a minor deviation.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join