It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Special" Nevada Jewish Caucus-Dominated by Ron Paul

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Tptb are going to do there best to derail RP's campaign because they simply don't want him to win.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Elzon

Not my numbers sir!

Those are figures reported by the Nevada GOP at that time earlier today.

Current figures as of 8:30PM CDT--

With 86.7% reporting (1561 of 1800 precincts)-

Romney 49.3% 14,535
Gingrich 21.6% 6,371
Paul 18.5% 5,457
Santorum 10.4% 3,079

source-Nevada GOP

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by freedom12

I'm sure most are aware they are not your numbers, but those of whom count the votes... supposedly.

I'm using the live map on this link: Oh look, a link.

Lets see... in Nevada it seems only Clark county is left, 77.9% reporting in Clark county.

What it doesn't show is which cities aren't reporting yet. Perhaps Las Vegas being one among them.

It seems in 2008 Ron Paul had 11.9% of the votes and currently he has 18.9%.

At least things have improved since last time

But would you look at that... with 77.9% of Clark County reporting Mitt Romney has 57.9% compared to 2008 when he had 58%.

Looks like Mitt hasn't improved much so far

May the Ron Paul support base continue to grow

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   

The only county that hasn't finished is Clark county:

Gingrich: 16.0% 2164 Votes
Paul: 18.9% 2553 Votes
Romney: 57.9% 7846 Votes
Santorum: 7.2% 979 Votes

Ron Paul needs at least 5,000 more votes to beat Romney in that county (Romney has already won 13 of 17 counties)...that's assuming that Romney receives zero votes from this point forward. The only thing that matters at this point is if Dr. Paul receives one or two more delegates or not. He's already got 3 compared to Romney's 10.

One video from one caucus site does not a victory make.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Elzon

LOL....okay Elzon. Just for you and I believe HP is getting their results from my source, of course.

www.nvgopcaucus.com...

There you go buddy!

Go Ron Go!!
edit on 5-2-2012 by freedom12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by links234

Oh, I understand it was only one caucus Links234.

I just thought it was awesome all those folks getting up and speaking for Dr Paul and that CNN showed most of it.

It's too bad they didn't show the guy that stood up to talk for Newt at that caucus site. It went something like this as he started speaking,"I know Mr Gingrich has been married 3 times and cheated on his first 2 wives....". I saw it and it was hilarious, though not in the video I used in my OP.

Many Paulites are going nuts over this video and the vote count at this precinct saying that Dr Paul was defrauded out of votes because of this. I have talked to hundreds of them today, trying to calm them down and explain things.

In the end, hopefully a few hours from now, Nevada will have a "final count" of the votes and Dr Paul will finish 3rd behind Newt by 500-800 votes. I've accepted it and moved on. Hoping for a higher finish in Minnesota and to do well in Colorado and Maine. I don't think Newt is on Missouri's ballot.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by links234

Oh, I understand it was only one caucus Links234.

I just thought it was awesome all those folks getting up and speaking for Dr Paul and that CNN showed most of it.

It's too bad they didn't show the guy that stood up to talk for Newt at that caucus site. It went something like this as he started speaking,"I know Mr Gingrich has been married 3 times and cheated on his first 2 wives....". I saw it and it was hilarious, though not in the video I used in my OP.

Many Paulites are going nuts over this video and the vote count at this precinct saying that Dr Paul was defrauded out of votes because of this. I have talked to hundreds of them today, trying to calm them down and explain things.

In the end, hopefully a few hours from now, Nevada will have a "final count" of the votes and Dr Paul will finish 3rd behind Newt by 500-800 votes. I've accepted it and moved on. Hoping for a higher finish in Minnesota and to do well in Colorado and Maine. I don't think Newt is on Missouri's ballot.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I find it funny that so many think (including the MSM) that Ron Paul supporters are these super organized people intentionally waiting to flood every online poll or some political event to skew results in favor of Ron Paul. Sure, some people probably are this enthusiastic but as for me when I see a presidential poll online I will vote. Not because the Paul campaign is telling me too or because I'm scheming with other supporters, I just do it on my own accord. Just like I attended his speech at the CSU campus last week and like I will when I vote in the Colorado caucus on the 7th.

There isn't a conspiracy for Ron Paul there is one against him and some people just don't like to admit that this guy has some real supporters out there. Maybe we're more enthusiastic than others but that's not a bad thing.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedom12
reply to post by Elzon

LOL....okay Elzon. Just for you and I believe HP is getting their results from my source, of course.

www.nvgopcaucus.com...

There you go buddy!

Go Ron Go!!
edit on 5-2-2012 by freedom12 because: (no reason given)

HP: 89.2% reporting overall, Clark County 81.5%

GOP: 88.9% reporting overall, Clark County 81.4%

Who's the main source?

Tehehe

Go Team Go!!

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

And what happened? It was dominated by Ron Paul supporters!!!

In a room full of Jewish folks, they overwhelmingly voted for Dr Paul, who "supposedly" has a bad policy towards Israel.

You just contradicted yourself.

The room wasn't full of Jewish folks...it was full of Ron Paul supporters who purposely waited for the late night caucus to make it appear that Jewish folks support Ron Paul.

So you're saying that Ron Paul supporters can't be Jewish? Like, they are their own special group. lol. Very naive.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
First of all, the caucus was not filled (or possibly even majority) with Orthodox Jews. This one caucus was postponed to Saturday night just to accommodate ONE ORTHODOX JEW -- the one who's been bankrolling Newt. Apart from him, the rest of the people in the room could have been anything.

So the remarkable thing is that the one caucus that was arranged for Newt's prime supporter turned into a Paul rally.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I'm linking this in my vote fraud watch 2012 thread. This is just further evidence that there is a terrible amount of fraud occuring. Obviously Romney is buying people off.

VOTE FRAUD WATCH 2012

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by v1rtu0s0
I'm linking this in my vote fraud watch 2012 thread. This is just further evidence that there is a terrible amount of fraud occuring. Obviously Romney is buying people off.

VOTE FRAUD WATCH 2012

What evidence?

That Ron Paul supporters crashed a special caucuse and he won it???

How does that equate to fraud?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   
First thought
"great Ron might win after all"
second thought
"this is bad news"

he's being pawned

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   
I may be missing something here - perhaps someone could enlighten me...?!?!

If individuals truly believe that the CNN screenings show a more accurate assessment of RP's popularity (i.e. picking up a lot more votes than previously acknowledged) then 2 things come to mind:

1) The screening is purely showing an anomalous result - isn't is just as likely that RP's popularity here is just a random, freak result? If you were conducting a Science experiment and 99 out of 100 results showed one thing, you would base your conclusion on the 99, not the 1. Taking what appears at present to be the 'extreme' result (as opposed to the common one) doesnt make much sense i'm afraid

2) If the MSM are so anti-Paul, why would they show this? Using the perverted logic above, could one not argue that based on the 1 example (and not the 99), the MSM support RP?

It seems to me that arguments are being picked and chosen to suit, with no common theme of logic applied.

I would like to add that realistically at least some of the people attending signed the declaration fraudulently (that is, they actually did not meet the criteria for eligibility for the late vote). That final number will never be known, but would essentially constitute a fraud of sorts. I'm not pulling that up - there is no perfect system for this type of situation - but i'm confident if the situation actually benefited say, Gingrich, we would be hearing all kinds of claims from RP supporters.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

Originally posted by v1rtu0s0

VOTE FRAUD WATCH 2012

What evidence?

That Ron Paul supporters crashed a special caucuse and he won it???

How does that equate to fraud?

Just stop it. Please man, give it up.

They didn't "crash" anything. Your trying to put up the same arguement from the 1st and 2nd page that you were wrong about.

Come to think of it, you've crashed every single Ron Paul thread for the last 3 months.

No one here is following your words blindly except other Obama supporters. How about some actual contribution to the thread...

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Vandettas

With respect, i've been involved in two threads in the past week that SPECIFICALLY related to Mitt Romney and Newt Gingrich and both were 'hijacked' and sprung by Ron Paul supporters.

Let's remember that it works both ways fella. And aren't the claims that OutKast Searcher is maknig just as provable / unprovable as the defence for RP supporters being made here?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Vandettas

Just stop it. Please man, give it up.

They didn't "crash" anything. Your trying to put up the same arguement from the 1st and 2nd page that you were wrong about.

Oh yes...I am so wrong about this.

articles.latimes.com...

Ron Paul supporters crash special religious caucus

When Rabbi Shea Harlig took in the packed room at a special evening caucus for Republicans who observe a Saturday sabbath, he couldn't believe his eyes.

While it was standing room only, few donned religious garb.

"I didn't realize there were so many orthodox Jews and Seventh Day Adventists living in Las Vegas," he said wryly.

There aren't. Unless "Ron Paul" is a religion.

The Texas congressman's "revolution" stormed a special caucus at a private school in a tony suburb on the edge of Las Vegas, set up by Clark County GOP officials for those who couldn't caucus with the rest of the state Saturday morning for religious reasons.

"We decided we were going to come in here and do it anyway, no matter what," said Sam McCaslin, a 38-year-old record company executive. "There is no law that says your vote is based on your religion."

But there are party rules. And the Paulites bent them, helping Paul win a crushing victory. He received 183 votes, more than twice the total of Mitt Romney, the second place finisher.

www.lasvegassun.com...

A special evening caucus organized for religious voters who observe a Saturday Sabbath was swarmed with Ron Paul voters, causing long lines, angry confrontations and cries of voter disenfranchisement.
Some attributed the large turnout to a series of robo-calls that went out to Ron Paul supporters, notifying them of the evening caucus and billing it as a second chance to participate for voters who missed the morning session, according to several voters who received the calls.

www.cbsnews.com...

Most had come at the urging of the Ron Paul campaign, which had placed calls to its supporters informing them of the "second chance" to vote Saturday night.

"I received probably 10 phone calls today saying if you didn't make it this morning to your caucus, you can come down here - 30 minutes away from my home - and they would let you vote, get a second chance at it," said 23-year-old Henderson resident Michael DiCicco, a Paul supporter who said he was not aware the late caucus was reserved solely for those who practice certain religions.

www.morrisdailyherald.com...

Ron Paul supporters crashed a special nighttime voting site for people who had observed the Sabbath
Paul, meanwhile, was in third with about 19 percent, but held out hope he could surpass Gingrich in the final tally. Some of his supporters decided to attend the “sundown caucus,” creating something of a circus when they were asked to sign statements vowing they were there for religious reasons. The event had been designed for observant Jews and Seventh-day Adventists.

www.examiner.com...

Ron Paul supporters crash, take over special late-night religious caucus

Is "Ron Paul" a religion?

The Los Angeles Times reported late Saturday that a large contingent of Ron Paul supporters "bent" party rules when they crashed and took over a special caucus set up specifically for religious voters who could not participate in the voting process during the day due to their religious beliefs.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

It can't be easy to data-mine (read cherrypick) the internet for articles with the specific slants one desires. Congratulations. It would be silly to think that an individual on the internet would be willing to twist reality to suit a political bias!
edit on 6-2-2012 by Son of Will because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Of course something of this magnitude would get under the skin of Obamaholics when they know that Ron Paul supporters come in huge numbers. If I supported Obama this would frighten me also knowing the fact that Barry probably won't get a second term. So I do understand your concerns Outkast.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join