It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Special" Nevada Jewish Caucus-Dominated by Ron Paul

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
For those of you who didn't stay up last night to watch, a special caucus was held in Clark county last night for Jewish Orthodox, 7th Day Adventists, and others with religious restrictions on when they could vote.

CNN showed several caucus goers making their speeches to their fellow voters.

And what happened? It was dominated by Ron Paul supporters!!!

In a room full of Jewish folks, they overwhelmingly voted for Dr Paul, who "supposedly" has a bad policy towards Israel.

Video from CNN of some of the speakers-

Final tally of the votes at this caucus-

Paul-183
Romney-61
Gingrich-57
Santorum-16

So in a room of people who are not supposed to like Dr Paul, he get's almost 60 PERCENT of the vote?

Now, they are recounting Clark county, the biggest county in Nevada. All kinds of voter fraud reports rolling in.
No final results yet.

How is it that a caucus where they showed most of the speeches and the vote counting on CNN, that Ron Paul can dominate??
edit on 5-2-2012 by freedom12 because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
hell yea I am Jewish and I support Ron paul. I also support the Israeli people but not their government it would be hypocritical to do so of I believe in peace and in human rights.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by dron020

I just found it suprising that Dr Paul would dominate this caucus, considering what MSM has been saying about his stance on Israel.

Plus the other candidates have ben ripping into his Israel/foreign policy stance. Funny these Jewish voters didn't feel that way!

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
KRNV in Reno is reporting that some Clark county ballots may be "dumped".

Apparently,multiple precincts in Clark where precinct capt's weren't diligent in signing people in. Ballot count doesn't match sign-in counts.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by freedom12
reply to post by dron020

I just found it suprising that Dr Paul would dominate this caucus, considering what MSM has been saying about his stance on Israel.

Plus the other candidates have ben ripping into his Israel/foreign policy stance. Funny these Jewish voters didn't feel that way!

Must american Jewish people are tired of the conflict in the middle east. We are questioning the tactics that rare being used on the Palestinians and we have a history of voting anti - war. We are ready to put the world first ahead of the israeli government . I just hope the people who are anti-israel can distinguish Zionist from Judaism other wise their will be an increment of violence against the Jews in the world

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by dron020

I hope so too!!

Were these folks in this caucus just more "educated" than other places?

We may never get an accurate count of what happend in Nevada last nite. Sad to say this in America where every vote is supposed to be counted. Amazing that this can happen in this day with all the technology we have!!

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Oooo I watched this live and was invigorated! I half-expected CNN to just magically have technical difficulties, or some bizarre breaking news story they were needing to cover or something. I wish that that kind of coverage would be more wide-spread in the media!

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by dron020

When are the Jewish people going to realize they have been played! Now, I hope
Lay down the Talmud and pick up the Constitution and see which one gives you more support! Ask yourself, which one is most likely to have been "Divinely Inspired"?

Ron Paul, is the Direction!

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Not only are there signs of positive support for Ron Paul from Jewish groups but from African-American groups as well. Ron Paul is the embodiment of the 'color-less' society, he doesn't distinguish and isolate people by their religious affiliation, he doesn't treat these groups as 'special' or put them on a pedestal, everyone is equal.

I found this op-ed from a Jewish writer to have a compelling reason also for Jewish support for Ron Paul.
Why Israel, Jews and Minorities Should Want a Ron Paul Victory in 2012

African Americans For Ron Paul

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by freedom12

And what happened? It was dominated by Ron Paul supporters!!!

In a room full of Jewish folks, they overwhelmingly voted for Dr Paul, who "supposedly" has a bad policy towards Israel.

You just contradicted yourself.

The room wasn't full of Jewish folks...it was full of Ron Paul supporters who purposely waited for the late night caucus to make it appear that Jewish folks support Ron Paul.

Just like Ron Paul supporters flood internet polls to make it seem that Ron Paul would win an election with 85% of the vote. This is a tactic often used by Ron Paul supporters...let's try to inflate what Ron Paul's actual support is and maybe we will trick everyone into thinking he won.

You didn't have to be Jewish to be at this late night caucus...you had to sign a statement saying you missed your earlier caucus for "religous reasons. Ron Paul supporters just flat out lied to get into the caucus and made things much more difficult for people with certain Religious beliefs to vote in peace.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Angry Ron Paul supporters overtook a special caucus Saturday night for religious voters who honor the Sabbath, prompting long lines, frantic GOP officials and voter fraud complaints.
Part of the trouble was some Paul supporters told voters they could show up for the late-night caucus at a suburban Jewish private school for whatever reason. But voters could only participate if they signed a declaration affirming that they couldn't vote during the regular morning caucuses because of their faith.

Most supporters signed the declaration without hesitation, after confirming to an Associated Press reporter that they had missed the earlier caucuses for other reasons.

So many Ron Paul supporters flat out lied to crash this special caucus. And now you are lying in trying to make it seem like Ron Paul has the support of many Jewish voters.

This is why Ron Paul and his supporters are looked down upon...because they act like delinquent children that think if they tell a lie many times, people will believe it.

Don't be surprised if many of these Ron Paul votes are thrown out if it is found out that his supporters went to both their normal caucus and the late night caucus.

Here are the facts....Ron Paul lost yet another state....the only ones that are surprised are Ron Paul supporters.
edit on 5-2-2012 by OutKast Searcher because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

You just contradicted yourself. The room wasn't full of Jewish folks...it was full of Ron Paul supporters who purposely waited for the late night caucus to make it appear that Jewish folks support Ron Paul.

No you just exposed your ignorance. Just because they were Ron Paul supporters you are saying they can't be Jewish now? How do you know they were not Jewish? Did you go and personally ask each and every one?

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Not just Jewish as I mentioned in my OP, it was 7th Day Adventists and other religions who couldn't vote earlier.

So you are saying that, Ron Paul supporters all lied and signed affidavits just to get in and vote at this one specific caucus?

That somehow they knew CNN would be covering this one paticular caucus?

There were a lot of Jewish people, added to the fact this was held in a school built by a Jewish man, Sheldon Adelson, billionaire.

Sheldon -- who owns Venetian and gave $5 million to Gingrich -- was sitting a few rows down.

At least three Jews spoke on behalf of Ron Paul, one rabbi, including a local Jewish radio host.

I'm sure CNN has the whole thing from start to finish on tape. Maybe they'll release the whole 2.5 hoours so you can watch it.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

freedom12, so glad you mentioned it here. i was watching and my jaw dropped..its was like 90% ron paul supporters in the room...how the heck did ron paul not win nevada??????????

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperTripps

Apparently, some are claiming that RP supporters specifically targeted this one caucus site.

Strange thing happened last nite on MSM. I had CNN on most of the nite to watch results come in and for the live feeds from the caucus sites. But around midnight CDT, the stopped live coverage of the caucuses and played a replay of the earlier broadcast.

The web is full of reports from Nevada TV and print media talking about all the problems that happened yesterday in Nevada. This is an embarassment how the elections have been carried out so far. Iowa problems and then a diffrent winner? Problems in Maine at the weeklong caucuses underway right now. Then, this debacle in Nevada, where they still are counting the ballots. Reports that ballots may be thrown out. Precinct leaders not knowing how to do their jobs?

Fox News is reporting results, even though Clark county is recounting?

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

wow i hadn't heard of more voter or counting fraud again!!!!

is it really this simple...are the elite rigging stuff as best they can..in each state?

no one in know likes santorum...or gingrich

people i know like ron paul or romney and of course most don't like Obama except big wall st fat cats and goldman sachs.

how the heck is RON PAUL not getting 20% in every state is beyond me and many polls seem to confirm they do but doesn't show up in votes.

nevada of all states I would have thought 30% easy for Ron there. in Minnesota I would think the same..especially with the jesse V connection

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperTripps

Someone posted a picture of Nevada GOP headquarters to Ron Paul 2012 Facebook page. The picture was interesting because it showed a stack of Mitt Romney signs in a corner. Not a very appropriate place to have campaign signs I'd say.

There is another thread on collecting data for/against voter fraud in Nevada-

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

You could try to read the article I linked. There are quotes from Ron Paul supporters who admit that they came to this late night caucus specifically to flood it with Ron Paul supporters.

The Ron Paul supporters is what caused that caucus to be so confusing and late...they were not expecting that many people...and it caused problems.

For all that Ron Paul supporters cry about fraud and problems with the caucus...they were directly responsible for causing the chaos at this one.

So when they admit that they intentionally flooded this caucus...it takes away any correlation to being able to say that the Jewish community supports Ron Paul.

People aren't stupid...they see exactly what you and others are trying to do. It is no different than people quoting internet polls to claim that Ron Paul is more popular than he is.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

This whole think stinks sooo bad! Something big is going on here...

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I am here with a big S@F!!

Nothing other than intense frustration to add as I had only a few minutes over this weekend to check on results and not one msm outlet mentioned one word of Ron Pauls name! ARGG!

I have posted this to my FB page and will continue to send out links!

Wow,

You go girl!

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

With just half of the vote counted, officials have already discovered some discrepancies. In some precincts, the number of ballots did not match the number of voters who signed in to participate in the caucus.

State party secretary Jim DeGraffenreid said they are still determining "the facts" and then will decide how to proceed, but acknowledged the ballots from those precincts may be dumped from the results.

Dumping votes?? Wow!!

What ever happened to counting ALL the votes??

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join