It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where do we go If were invaded?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
If in conflict with Iran continues going down the path we are on there is a strong chance that we will be invaded. On US soil. Maybe not by Iranians but from someone. So my question for you is, where do you go? Cities are safe in the sense that they have lots of hiding places, but unsafe because that's where people tend to go, not into the suburbs. Do you hide or fight?

edit on 5-2-2012 by Seanwalsh because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Duh. The Rocky Mountains, of course!
"WOLVERINES!!!!!!!!!!"

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
for ww3? dont bother hiding...black capsule!!

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
The cities are the last place you would want to go...according to some news sources that is where they will attack..with dirty bomb or bio weapons. Iran has said they will destroy any cities with jews in them..

Why are we even on this path of destruction..this is all very confusing to me..I don't know one person that wants another war..especially one with Iran..this is just ridiculous! I wish there was a way to jerk every person out of congress and throw them on the street for punishment.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I would think it best to stay in the
suburbs, in your home if possible.
Its good to keep extra food and
supplies in your home in case of
any diaster. The major cities will
be the first to be invaded.

Lets hope for Peace, I don't want
to see this happen.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Are you asking where to go to hide?

If my country is invaded and they are around my area I will fight not hide.

Americans who are scared to fight usually ran to Canada in the past didn't they?

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
We won't get "invaded" by troops or anything like in a WWII movie. We have already been invaded, financially! Go to any store and look at where that product was made, then take a look at who owns most of our debt.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
the suburbs? forget it. check the scene in 28 days later where the young man sees his parents dead in their Suburban bed. black capsule.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Here's a site that may be of help.

www.wouldisurviveanuke.com...

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Neopan100
The cities are the last place you would want to go...according to some news sources that is where they will attack..with dirty bomb or bio weapons. Iran has said they will destroy any cities with jews in them.

Um. I'm going to go ahead and call BS before you, or anyone else picks that up. Show me a time when Iran has said anything of the sort. And not a soundbite from a US or Israeli politician, please.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Where do we go If were invaded?

you mean when.

dont stay in the city.

first step is cut communication.
second step is disrupt infrastructure.
America is consumer nation and supply is delivered on demand.
once the roads are shut down, to cities, the stores will be empty in three days.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Emergency: This Book Will Save Your Life by neil strauss.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Great !.......more illegal aliens.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I live in Michigan. I will get myself golden brown, either from the sun, or the nuclear blast, proceed to wrap a turban around my head, and head my lily white arse straight to Dearborn Michigan.

Google "Dearborn Mi Arab" You will see the madness behind my method.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Seanwalsh

Where indeed, I live in Australia and though I do not know your geography very well I'd guess your suburban areas are about the same as ours (only a lot bigger), I have often pondered on where would I go if a war would come to our soil and I have concluded the only rational place is to move into the less habitable areas and as many people know far more than half of our country is dry desert however we do have quite a few forested areas that given the correct knowledge would become habitable with difficulties of course though.

I myself am preparing for such events I intend to purchase tents, sleeping bags, freeze dried food etc.

Say an invading force overwhelmed your country or a city at least i'd say if your hiding in the city you would be found eventually within a few months at the most, in a forested area there are plenty of ways to hide even in an open area and there is the potential foraging and even strategic vegetation plantation you can plan for.

one way or another i hope we do not experience a war equal to a world war and i hope that nothing happens at all it will affect the whole world.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   

The other part about us fighting for ourselves is a lot less of australians have weapons to fight with we are pretty laid back many of us (at least from what ive seen) given we were invaded and we had the weapons and know how to defend ourselves of course we would.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by mwood

Those who immediately fight without knowing the enemy will likely be the first to die. Common sense prevails. Concern yourself first with your safety and continued existence, then strike strategically... Not rashly.

By all means, fight. But do it once you've got full understanding of the situation. In an invasion scenario, you will want to stay put to start. Immediate targets will be those on the move, as no invader should want the folks they are invading to be able to reach a position that gives them an advantage. Do not travel with weapons that will be considered a threat to any troops. Do arm yourself, but only with dual purpose items. No overt weaponry.

If you are confronted, do not immediately respond with violence. They will be ready for that. Comply as much as you can. Save the fight for when it will not get you killed on the spot. The safest place to be will be outside of major population centres, because I can't foresee an invasion sizeable enough to negate the entire US military, and frankly, it will be best to stay out of the way of any military forces. Friendly fire is just as likely.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Seriously, though. Invasion. Cha right.

The only government that we have to worry about attacking the American people is the US government. Thats a likely scenario. Invasion is almost a .000000001% possibility.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   

You have to think of something ... we don't care about the US, no one will invade you.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   

The woods! Let them come and get you if you know how to survive out there. Try to link up with any National Guard or Militias as they will have good ideas where to hide if you cant fight.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join