Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

A Chronological History Of Americas Lies And False Flags Designed To Ignite The Flames Of War

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
+1 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
These historical and accurate examples of Americas lies and false flags,chronologically listed below,were designed and meant to ignite the flames of war again and again and thats exactly what they did and they are all very true in my opinion and they are disgusting,insidious and evil...

And no matter what,its never politically correct or socially acceptable to speak out or stand up against the American Governments War Machine...

The American Revolutionary War 1775-83,designed and started by an elite group who wanted to make overt control of America covert by creating situations where open rebellion would occur,such as the Boston Massacre,which resulted in control being handed over to a group of British plants who served Britain while appearing to serve the United States...

The American Civil War 1861-65,falsely sold to the American public by the North as a war to "Free The Slaves! was actually a war to end the South's manipulation and control of the cotton industry with the use of slavery during a time when "cotton was king"...

The destruction of the American Battleship Maine in Havana Harbor,Cuba 1898 was a false flag fabricated incident used to pull in public support as "Remember The Maine! became the national outcry and to gain financial backing for the Spanish American War that soon followed...

Hitler and the Nazis,supported from within and behind the scenes by super wealthy American Zionist industrialists,burned down their own Reichstag in Berlin 1933 and blamed it on the Communists and Jews so they could innact and justify their inhumane laws and murderous reprisals...

President Roosevelt forced the Japanese to attack and expand outwards into the South Pacific and ultimately into Pearl Harbor during 1941-42,because he was knowingly killing their ability to survive as a nation by cutting off their countries access to imports of natural resources during a time when Japan was importing ninety percent of its oil...

The Gulf of Tonkin incident in 1964,that more or less started the Vietnam War was a lie during which President Johnson ordered U.S. bombers to "retaliate" for a North Vietnamese torpedo attack that never happened...

The Twin Towers and Pentagon were allowed to be purposefully smashed in 2001 to gain public support and massive financial aide to get the governments war machine amped up and ready for its big push into the Middle East...

Sadam Hussein was ultimately killed by the United States in 2006 for having the very weapons that the United States sold to him...

Its utterly sickening and yet it goes on and on and on...
edit on 5-2-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
911review.com...

Theres some more.

And Saddams WMD was selling oil in euro's.
edit on 5-2-2012 by theubermensch because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Very good insight.. So how do you see this playing out from this point on... I have my thoughts...
But let's hear you first. Knowing what you realize now.

Jesse

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by jessemole
reply to post by blocula

Very good insight.. So how do you see this playing out from this point on... I have my thoughts...
But let's hear you first. Knowing what you realize now.

Jesse
As my above list painfully and obviously shows,another massive false flag lie is bound to be thrust upon the american public and unfortunately i imagine it will be some type of intentionally launched small yield nuclear missile strike upon a large and psychologically significant american city,designed and fabricated to appear as either an unstoppable small asteroid impact,or a missile launched by a soon to be new enemy that we will be made to hate and think and believe once again that we have to go over there and get,before they come over here and get us,by the orchestrated pre-arranged agendas of the fear and vengeance inducing media and political war drum beats and mantras...

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
The Civil War did not become a war to "Free the Slaves" until it was close to being over. Not many in the North cared about the plight of slaves. Slavery mattered insomuch that expansion of it gave the balance of power in Congress to the Southern agrarians, who had very different economic policy needs than the expanding industrial barons. It was a struggle between 2 different factions of the elite. Preserving the Union was the initial cause pushed, until the resulting roaming slaves from the war created a need to deal with and offered a great propaganda opportunity. Hence, the "Emancipation Proclamation", which didn't free a single slave. In fact, it reinforced the ownership rights of slaveholders in the border states and recaptured slave territory. At least in South Louisiana, the Northern Generals maintained the stolen plantations to enrich themselves and their business partners.

But, yes, you are correct in general about propaganda and false flags.

Don't forget the Lusitania in WWI. The German government went well out if its way to warn American passengers that any British ships suspected of carrying armaments are targets of German U-Boats. They passed out flyers warning that the Lusitania was a target. And it was indeed carrying British munitions. It was sunk with American passengers in 1915. In 1916, Woodrow Wilson , the most vile snake to ever grace the White House, ran his re-election campaign based on staying out of the war. After winning the election, he immediately began a propaganda campaign using the Lusitania to demonize the Germans and drum up support for his bank friendly, Progressive interventionist agenda.

It has been going on for at least 6000 years now with no signs of abating. America currently gets a lot of flack because we are the dominant power right now, but smaller powers are currently doing it and former great powers did it all the time as well.

People will not wake up. Let the world be the world.
edit on 5-2-2012 by pierregustavetoutant because: sp

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I agree the US has used false flag incidents to push war, but some of your examples don't belong on the list:

The American Civil War 1861-65,falsely sold to the American public as a war to "Free The Slaves! was actually a war to end the South's manipulation and control of the cotton industry during a time when "cotton was king"...

Wrong, after the secession and attack on Fort Sumter it was the public demanding a response from a reluctant Lincoln administration, and McClellan delayed the Union entry into the war for so long, Lincoln eventually had to replace him to speed up the Union's war effort.

The Reichstagg fire - not an American event.

Saddma Hussein's "WMD" program, not really a 'false flag' per se, just a great big lie sold to the American public by a dishonest administration.

Pearl Harbor - I don't agree this was ever a false flag operation, just an unfortunate set of circumstances. The provocation of Japan came from the American Tigers fighting the Japanese in China alongside General Chiang Kai-shek since 1937 during the Sino-Japanese war. Military strategists never thought the Japanese fleet had the range to reach Hawaii.

History of American False Flag Operations

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
As roosevelt did to japan and as an example and a comparison to that,what would america do if it was importing 90% of its oil from mexico and then mexico decided to cut off all of americas access to that oil? America would attack and invade mexico thats what...imo.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

FDR definitely provoked the Japanese to attack. Bear in mind, though, they were following a militant expansionist policy at the time. FDR knew that the American public would not support a war unless attacked first.
But the U.S. was getting into that war one way or another. A pretty cold and practical solution, but I do think it was thought out ahead of time, esp if you look at his progressively pro-Allies stance building up through 1941.

Also, it is historical fact that several foreign intelligence agencies had decoded the Japanese signals and directly warned Washington DC of the attack. This information was sat on and not forwarded to Kimmel in Hawaii until the attack was already underway.

Many speculate that this is what caused Forrestal to become depressed and commit suicide.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Concerning my recent inclusion of the lies and covert agendas of the american revolutionary war that i recently included into the opening list...George Washington was an Englishman with links to British Aristocracy, Benjamin Franklin was a British agent,almost all signatories of the Declaration of Independence were related and most of the Founding Fathers were Freemasons with extremely strong links to British Lodges...

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

Excellent point Black Marketeer! There are false flags, but the OP was not accurate in saying the Roosevelt "forced" Japan to attack Pearl Harbor. Roosevelt and the Pentagon could be accused of leaving the door wide open to attack, but I really don't think that they intentionally sacrificed the lives at Pearl Harbor to prompt our engagement in WWII.

I think the Lusitania is the best example of how a government sacrificed non-combatants in order to justify a war.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

My thoughts as well. Some of the same (our) expectations are there already.
While this continues... it will be a sad event to get to that point. Deceit will be formost.(Blinded as we can be)
Problem is, the majority are not heard.. what happen to the real concept of voting.. o-yes I left it up to them....He/She/They have our best interest in mine... So far not looking good.
Choose Wisely! But it won't change the current method that we are lead to believe the real outcome was just that.. Wise... is it to late to change that preceived notion? Not likely our news will not allow that to be known.
I grieve as you do in all of this of not doing so... from the few that prevents us from what is right...
Greed Vs Humanity.

I think there is one choice.
We have but one!

Everyones history on this has been very enlighting on the past...
Professionals.. I think.
Wish we had the same where it is concerning regarding our future.
Good Job OP.

Jesse

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by TopDogCynic

Excellent point Black Marketeer! There are false flags, but the OP was not accurate in saying the Roosevelt "forced" Japan to attack Pearl Harbor. Roosevelt and the Pentagon could be accused of leaving the door wide open to attack, but I really don't think that they intentionally sacrificed the lives at Pearl Harbor to prompt our engagement in WWII.

I think the Lusitania is the best example of how a government sacrificed non-combatants in order to justify a war.
If roosevelt never forced japan into the south pacific to obtain natural resources by cutting off their access to oil,they never would have ended up attacking pearl harbor and it was no accident that the american aircraft carriers just happened to not be in port at the time the japanese attacked and so yes,ultimately,roosevelt forced japan to attack pearl harbor...imo

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

People still have trouble seeing a lot of the negatives from WW2. It is still held as the gold standard of "Good Wars." The fact that there are many vets still alive and, of course, that they were fighting against history's greatest bad guys in the Nazis are factors in making people not want to see WW2 as anything but a good war.
And they have a point, but I'm with you. There is extensive documentation that at least shows strong evidence of advanced knowledge of, and a desire for, a Japanese attack. Great point about the newest vessels being taken out of Pearl Harbor days before the attack.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
We could debate all day about whether FDR wanted Japan to attack Pearl Harbor (and crippling the Pacific Fleet), personally I don't believe that's what he or the Pentagon wanted. I think what they wanted was for a Declaration of War from Japan, that's why they drafted up those "insults for Japan", expecting maybe some aggression within Asian waters at best - but no one back then would have believed Japan had the ability to reach as far as Hawaii with an aerial assault - even WE didn't have the capability to launch an aerial assault on mainland Japan in 1941.

One of the mechanisms of a false flag attack is you offer up a sacrificial lamb, something that doesn't really cause your country harm but provokes the outrage needed for war. A single ship (the Tonkin incident), or a single building (Reichstagg fire), maybe a set of buildings (WTC) - but not an entire military base containing ALL your forward units.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

It was quite a loss, and I would have to look this up again, but didn't the navy move the most up to date vessels from Pearl Harbor right before the attack? And I know it is fact that British and Australian intelligence warned D.C. about an upcoming attack after intercepting Japanese signals. And Japan had been rapidly expanding in the Pacific before this occurred. Their capabilities were fairly well known as they'd been actively engaged in war for years and monitored by the Brits/Aussies that whole time.
It may not be a false flag in the limited sense of the Maine or the Lusitania, but essentially had the same effect, except on steroids.
Americans were so dead set against getting involved in the war that something very dramatic would be necessary to move them from entrenched isolationism to united, aggressive fervor. FDR also would have realized that a massive war manufacturing effort could end the Depression.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by pierregustavetoutant

Americans were so dead set against getting involved in the war that something very dramatic would be necessary to move them from entrenched isolationism to united, aggressive fervor. FDR also would have realized that a massive war manufacturing effort could end the Depression.

Very well said and its true,around 90% of americans wanted no part of another foreign war.Just imagine the genuine sadness and misery of it all when it takes war and the massive death and destruction that it brings to recover a falling and failing economy,we have to kill eachother to live,because of money and the greed it brings...

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by pierregustavetoutant

Hitler and the Nazis would never have been able to perpetrate the destruction and death they did without the full support of the super rich American and British Based Zionist Industrialists operating from within and behind the scenes...

Think about it...

The world was plunged into a Great Depression,most people were slowly starving to death because they had no income,no jobs,no money...

Then suddenly as if from nowhere,Hitler and Germany rise up out of the still burning ashes of the then on-going world wide economic collapse.They conveniently have massive amounts of money,enough to build thousands of planes,thousands of tanks and trucks,submarines and battleships and millions of guns,boots,flags and uniforms ect,ect...

Hmmmm?...Where did all that money suddenly come from?...

Directly from the rich industrialists,the same wealthy and powerful people who benefitted financially from world war-2,the same wealthy and powerful people who are ultimately responsible for starting WW-2 and the same wealthy and powerful people who were the cause of the World Wide Depression to begin with...

Our so called freedoms and freewills are nothing but blatant lies,grand deceptions and induced illusions...

Because we are living in a world where untold millions upon millions of innocent people were and are still treated as nothing more than taxed slaves,expendable commodoties and cannon fodder...

And they oil the jaws of their war machines and feed them with our babies...

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
The united states governments recipe for war...

Choose a country,preferably one with oil and demonize its people...

Then have the state and government controlled media fan the flames of fear by brainwashing everyone into believing that sooner or later we will have to go over there and get them before they come over here and get us...

Then fabricate a false flag incident involving those people to instill vengeance and hate into the hearts and minds of the masses of people to gain public support and massive amounts of financial backing in order to get the war machine rolling into high gear...

Then go over there and murder innocent men,women and children,annihilate them...

So the beautiful elites and wealthy industrialists can continue swimming in their oceans of wealth and fame and pleasure...

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
These historical and accurate examples of Americas lies and false flags,chronologically listed below,were designed and meant to ignite the flames of war again and again and thats exactly what they did and they are all very true in my opinion and they are disgusting,insidious and evil...

Very true in your opinion... There in lies the crux of the matter. It's your opinion, and many of your opinions are, well, wrong. 'course, that's my opinion... ...and interpretation of historical events is, for the most part, colored by opinion.

And no matter what,its never politically correct or socially acceptable to speak out or stand up against the American Governments War Machine...

Oh, bull... People are doing it on a fairly constant and consistent basis. It has been socially acceptable, (your words...) for many, many decades, if not for its entire history; in this country. Quakers, and many another group protest wars from a religious point of view. Others, from a societal-economic viewpoint.

The American Revolutionary War 1775-83,designed and started by an elite group who wanted to make overt control of America covert by creating situations where open rebellion would occur,such as the Boston Massacre,which resulted in control being handed over to a group of British plants who served Britain while appearing to serve the United States...

The American revolution was the result of a popular groundswell of resentment against various oppression's that even today, we'd find intolerable. Actions taken by the British colonial govt. against Americans, such as boarding of troops in private homes. Taxation, overt and ruinous, of common everyday products. The Boston Tea Party ring any bells? There were many another that you could find with just a bit of honest searching.

The American Civil War 1861-65,falsely sold to the American public by the North as a war to "Free The Slaves! was actually a war to end the South's manipulation and control of the cotton industry with the use of slavery during a time when "cotton was king"...

Cotton was king? Wrong. The southern economy was slowly being strangled by the use of slavery based economic models. Slavery would have died a lingering death even without the Civil Wars bloodbath. The issue was, and has remained, the rights of the states to chart their own course versus the right of the govt. to regulate the same.

The destruction of the American Battleship Maine in Havana Harbor,Cuba 1898 was a false flag fabricated incident used to pull in public support as "Remember The Maine! became the national outcry and to gain financial backing for the Spanish American War that soon followed...

The U.S.S. Maine, was, in all likelihood a horrible accident. It blew up in Havana Harbour, and was used as a goad to drive America to war. Very true. But to call it the sole reason is to avoid looking deeper into the real issues that lead to the war with Spain. I'll leave it to you to do your research.Sinking of the Maine

Hitler and the Nazis,supported from within and behind the scenes by super wealthy American Zionist industrialists,burned down their own Reichstag in Berlin 1933 and blamed it on the Communists and Jews so they could innact and justify their inhumane laws and murderous reprisals...

Supported from within and behind? True, but only to a point. A lot of sympathy was had by Americans, both rich and poor, for Germany during the interwar era (twenties and thirties). Mostly from German-Americans who still held some fondness for their former homeland. It was also due, in no small part to the effort of the German-American Bund. Not too suprisingly, as rumor of Nazi actions surfaced via refugees driven out of Germany by the Nazis, that support dried up, virtually over night...even among the super wealthy American Zionists.

If you're going to ascribe motive to parties in an attempt to "blame" them for actions, it would help if you had a bit better grasp on what was really going on, both the good and the bad. Not just what happens to agree with your hypothesis.

I'll comment on the rest of your OP in my next post, as I'm running up against the character limit...

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by seagull

By 1860,on the eve of the American Civil War,cotton accounted for almost 60% of American exports, representing a total value of nearly $200 million a year...King Cotton > en.wikipedia.org...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join