It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I traveled twenty minutes in time [TJWC]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
As a child in the place where I grew up I used to play various games.In the summer we use to met as children and play various card games .

That summer was different.As usual we met about four children different ages and of course we spend hours playing various game cards.I think we have lost the sense of time and at one moment something very weird happened.

I woke up just in the same spot 20 minutes later without understanding what is happening. I realize that we were playing cards but in the same time I looked at the clock in front of my eyes on the wall,which I keep an eye on all the time, and exactly 20 minutes where missing, I asked the other children if they sense the same thing and I asked them to look at their wristwatch.They confirm what I experienced.Although I didn't realize in the first place ,that feeling that twenty minutes are missing was very strange,no explanation,but what is more weird and unbelievable is that this is a true story.

And they had that same feeling of occurrences, which now I try to explain,maybe a temporal loop.
Perhaps the entire planet has taken a time leap at that moment without anyone to realize this very well,or maybe was a local thing just for that place.Very hard to explain but very true in the same time.

I often ask my self if the planet can make leaps in space and time with all of us without realizing it, like a huge spaceship while traveling sometimes with a few seconds or minutes depending on the places that she crosses.

I don't know what it was maybe you have an better explanation.

edit on 5-2-2012 by diamondsmith because: w

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
"we spend hours playing various game cards.I think we have lost the sense of time"

"I looked at the clock in front of my eyes on the wall,which I keep an eye on all the time"

How can one lose the sense of time if one is always looking at a clock? I'm not trolling, I found your story interesting and this is my take.

If a man is with a pretty girl an hour can feel like one moment, also if this same man was to be sat on a hot grill, 1 minute could feel like an eternity.

When we lift our heads up and glance at the stars we are travelling back in time so it is possible, but what happened to you may not be "GREAT SCOT" stuff.

Equality.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by InspirationEverywhere

If a man is with a pretty girl an hour can feel like one moment, also if this same man was to be sat on a hot grill, 1 minute could feel like an eternity.
I understand what you are saying but this is not the case,believe me I know what I felt and I cannot explain using logic.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I had a similar experience in my childhood.

I was about 8 years old, playing alone in my back yard, when suddenly I turned around to go in the house and it seemed much later than it was a moment earlier.

I looked at my back porch, and there appeared to be some weird creatures there, moving in a geometric way, as in an Ecsher drawing. Then they just vanished.

Escher Symmetry

I was shocked and terrified to go inside for sometime, finally working up the courage to run past the porch and bolt inside the door.

I never forgot this episode, and later I discovered that it corresponded to many abduction scenarios.

Missing Time Case

I also have friends who have had similar memories, so I do take your experience seriously. Do a little investigating and you'll see this is more common than you'd think.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by antoinemarionette

I was shocked and terrified to go inside for sometime, finally working up the courage to run past the porch and bolt inside the door. I never forgot this episode, and later I discovered that it corresponded to many abduction scenarios.
To be an abduction should be no witnesses or in that room we were many, but anything is possible.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

Point taken.

Actually my experience fits with the before of after scenarios of an abduction rather than the abduction itself.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by antoinemarionette

abduction rather than the abduction itself.
Abductions take place in a longer period of time,time gaps are related to other things,like interference of different Quantum-Universe.

join