It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 men and a baby ghost.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Frontkjemper

There's a music video out there, don't remember which one which shows a band doing a video in front of an old mine (or something similar) where there's what looks like a person leaning on a concrete pillar. They didn't notice him until they reviewed the video. That, I believe is a ghost.

im thinking this is what your talking about, right? what if its also a Ted Danson cutout?? only joking

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Would Ted Danson qualify as an expert on this subject?
I think its safe to assume he would have seen the cardboard cutout of him on set, yes?

Heres a link to his email address where you can ask him yourself-

Ted Danson Email

I think it costs a dollar, but thats a small price to pay for expertise.....

BTW, your tone really offends me, and don't start with the 'How Dare You's!!'- thats what I'm talking about!!

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by strafgod
reply to post by Frontkjemper

There's a music video out there, don't remember which one which shows a band doing a video in front of an old mine (or something similar) where there's what looks like a person leaning on a concrete pillar. They didn't notice him until they reviewed the video. That, I believe is a ghost.

im thinking this is what your talking about, right? what if its also a Ted Danson cutout?? only joking

Ive been looking all over for that clip again, Frontkjemper like me might have first seen it in the ultra cool old school t.v series "the extraordinary" it scared me so much when i was a kid.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join