It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

3 men and a baby ghost.

page: 2
2
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
there is NO WAY that child is ted danson. no way at all.

please dont be scared. its obvious that the cinema camera picked up something.




posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Now look here chaps and chapettes!

None of you are expert in the paranormal. I therefore posit that all of you are completely and utterly wrong with your facts and that it is, indeed, a ghost!

Because, what else could it be?! Now either get a expert in the paranormal here or silence!!!

*stares at the internet in a threatening manner*






posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I really would prefer that a trained paranormal expert cast his eye over the available evidence.

Things to mull.

1, there is no edit in the shot.
2, its starts as a shotgun…ends as a child.
3, it’s clearly a child and not ted damson.
4, do cameras pick up ghosts better than the human eye?



posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Troll alert...or just an gullible fool willing to believe anything aka: the hardcore believer...


It has been proven to the Op that it is a cutout of Ted Danson yet they are completely ignoring the evidence.

Now it is either someone looking to argue just to keep their thread going...or is waiting for someone to agree with them that it is a ghost...when it obviously isn't.



posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
Troll alert...or just an gullible fool willing to believe anything aka: the hardcore believer...


It has been proven to the Op that it is a cutout of Ted Danson yet they are completely ignoring the evidence.

Now it is either someone looking to argue just to keep their thread going...or is waiting for someone to agree with them that it is a ghost...when it obviously isn't.



how dare you call me a troll. im very upset by that. I saw the film and that was my opinion.



posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
since when do ghost look like a cutout ?

the boy you see is a stand up cutout.. i am blind in one eye and cant see good out of the other and can tell ..lol

its 2d flat you can even see its thin lol



posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAmused
since when do ghost look like a cutout ?

the boy you see is a stand up cutout.. i am blind in one eye and cant see good out of the other and can tell ..lol

its 2d flat you can even see its thin lol



Im sorry for your eye issues,but I believe it is a ghost. could you look again with a view to this question.



posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Yep - it's a cutout.

There's also an optical illusion that makes it also look like a shotgun.

You can clearly see that the trigger of the imaginary gun is actually the shadow of the waistcoat of the cutout.

I dont need to be a paranormal expert to form a very valid opinion that - given the evidence presented - there is nothing paranormal here to see.



posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by selfharmonise
 


Doesnt matter Self, Mandroids wont listen to a RATIONAL explaination



posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC
 


Yep - time to hit unsubscribe to this thread.

Over and out, Homer.



posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by mandroids
 


It's a cardboard cutout. But the first time I saw it, I got chills all over. It's good to show someone for a cheap thrill without telling them what it is first.

If it really WAS a ghost, then why would the movie producers try to debunk it? They could cash in on the ghost legend.



posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
at first when i saw the thread title i thought.. no.. it cant be.. something like 2 girls 1 cup..... EWWWWW

ha ha

3 men and a baby ghost . com



but seriously .. i dont see it



posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by mandroids
 


What are your professional qualifications that allow you to make such a claim? How could a boy have committed suicide in the apartment (or house depending on which urban legend you believe), when there was no house (or apartment), when the scene was filmed on a soundstage?



posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I know this is crude, but I took the cutout of Ted Danson in the tophat, and shaded the part where the curtains would be....notice the shirt collar is the same. I enlarged the one behind the curtain to compare it to....notice the broad shoulders....the pic of the cutout behind the curtain was taken at a different angle, and much farther away....also back when this movie was made, the film quality isn't as good as it is now, and objects from a distance are not as sharp. Hope it helps....I believe in spirits BTW, but I don't think this one is one.




posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by mandroids
I really would prefer that a trained paranormal expert cast his eye over the available evidence.

Things to mull.

1, there is no edit in the shot.
2, its starts as a shotgun…ends as a child.
3, it’s clearly a child and not ted damson.
4, do cameras pick up ghosts better than the human eye?

i'm an expert, i promise!
it's ted danson.



posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by mandroids
 


ok - lets just assume for one second that , as you claim , the figure is not part of the cast , crew or set dressing

then why did this ` event ` not gain any publicity at the time ?? nimoy was clearly receptive to the notion of paranormal events

please dont claim that it was unoticed at the time



posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleAlbatross
reply to post by mandroids
 


What are your professional qualifications that allow you to make such a claim? How could a boy have committed suicide in the apartment (or house depending on which urban legend you believe), when there was no house (or apartment), when the scene was filmed on a soundstage?


This ALONE should end this discussion, it was filmed on a SOUNDSTAGE, not an APARTMENT



posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hellas
reply to post by mandroids
 


I don't even know what you're talking about.. How about some background info?


You got a whole bunch of stars for admitting you don't know about the "ghost" in that movie?

Damn....I want 20 stars for owning up to never knowing who Alex Jones and Sorcha Faal were until joining ATS.

I'll read the rest of the thread now and see if it's been determined what the "ghost" actually is because I always thought it was a prop people mistook as something else.



posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by mandroids
 


The 'ghost' in the window is actually a cut out of one of the actors which can be seen again later in the movie. I fully believe movies (and music videos) have picked up ghostly apparitions, but not this particular movie.

www.snopes.com...

There's a music video out there, don't remember which one which shows a band doing a video in front of an old mine (or something similar) where there's what looks like a person leaning on a concrete pillar. They didn't notice him until they reviewed the video. That, I believe is a ghost.



posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by mandroids
 


It's already been debunk and was a joke by the crew, they places the cardboard behind the window to scare people lol



new topics

top topics



 
2
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join