It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If TPTB caused 911, how could they resist not filming it themselves.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Just a thought, no links or sources.

As per the title it would not be so hard to imagine that if TPTB had the audacity to commit such an act, surely then they would have filmed said event. At least from two different locations for the towers.
And had they filmed it then they wouldnt have spared any expeses, so you can bet that it would be Super High Speed HD.

Either way, if they were really responsible for this, there should be footage of it. Stored somewhere in a bunker along with the JFK assassination and Manhatten Project footage.

Hmmm?

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Monkeygod333

Far be it from me to tell you this but FOX and nearly every major news channel in the US have it on tape.
Don't you think that maybe TPTB working hand in glove with their jewish counterparts that own the media channels, would'nt have wanted their new "pearl harbour" on tape for posterity and "after action" reports.

I cant see this thread going far...
edit on 5-2-2012 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   
They would have, because they gave the edited footage to the world to see.
2nd

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
considering they have at least 4 videos of the first plane impact, and you havent seen 1 of the 4 they have, I'd say yea.. they have em.

a lot of national news media had fixed cameras focused on the wtc. they used it as intros and outros to their news rooms. infact, theres a video circulating that shows how they show the wtc shortly before the first plane. ive never seen the impact from that video, and I doubt you have also.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
www.911inplanesite.com...

Has anyone actually seen this?

ecx.images-amazon.com...

Or this? I'm new to ats but both seem like viable sources of info to me.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
The answer is quite simply that those videos are highly classified and considered a threat to national security, just like the video showing whatever hit the Pentagon. In terms of what's been made public 'we ain't seen nothing yet'. I'd expect the TPTB have backups of all the CCTV cams from WTC and Pentagon. All those 911 calls that were censored serve as a good example that they're holding plenty of evidence, but only release what they believe is suitable whilst the core of the information is being censored and withheld from the public domain.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
they did, dancing israelis
www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
They also hired some french guys. These guys didnt know what day exactly it would occur but they had a general idea.

Icant find the full video anywhere anymore but here is a clip

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
You're right, they won't release the Pentagon tapes.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Who says they didn't film it themselves and just never released them?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1972

hand in glove with their jewish counterparts that own the media channels

Have you looked into who owns all the major networks? Or do you just have a problem in general?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
had a dream this afternoon, I was with a couple of people outside WTC. They said you can still see it, but I couldn't...

The Interesting bit is one explained to me that they had to "charge" something in the towers for two days before it came down

just a strange dream about WTC ,( I've had another one recently too, but I was inside and was worried that my family didn't believe me, it was more office or some kind of induction, had to report to a supervisor and left with a briefcase or computer when the first plane hit, not that interesting-)--

but what would need to be charged for days to destroy a building like that? Directed energy weapons of some kind I have no clue about maybe...

Goofed around for a while in one of the other buildings, ran down a narrow stairwell felt disrespectful to lives that were lost and Karma made me fall, though it was a dream so I just floated and bumped into a wall(don't really get it, but I had a feeling I was in the tower that collapsed), Then later another dude I knew went to use an artist studio in a different building (I thought it was my brothers and maybe he shouldn't be using art studio's without permission) though it was the original towers, and went to use a separate studio space spent some time mixing calculus mathematics to make video art and wanted to present it to my friend ....not sure which WTC building we were in...
I live in Australia by the way, I've never been anywhere near WTC before or after, just conspiracy like this gets into my dreams

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ------------
I can't see why other sources of footage that we haven't seen shouldn't be shared with the public! unless they got something to hide, like the fact that they were military planes? at least one that we did get to see was .(?)..... wasn't there some story that an authority was set up confiscating peoples camera's directly after the events?? If that's true I wonder how they got in position so quickly, although maybe that isn't true
edit on 6-2-2012 by Raguel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Trustnothing nailed it

They did film and document 9/11. Here is the video that Trustnothing posted.

Anyone remember the report of the dancing Israelis? Anyone remember how they were interviewed after going back to Israel?

"Our purpose was to document the event"

For me, it is a very profound statement to make. How is your purpose to "document the event" if you did not know in advance that it was going to happen? These people filmed the first plane strike. At the time of the first plane strike, no one knew it was a terrorist attack. EVERYONE thought it was an accident. It was not until the second plane strike that people realized this was no accident.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
yeah of course the Mossad knew all about the raids long before they happened, but why would they do something so stupid as to send a bunch of half assed cameramen to film the event who ultimately give away their position and blow their cover? It's like the Mohammed Atta story where he tries to buy a crop duster and generally seems to purposefully draw attention to himself as a terrorist in the days before.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal
Trustnothing nailed it

They did film and document 9/11. Here is the video that Trustnothing posted.

Anyone remember the report of the dancing Israelis? Anyone remember how they were interviewed after going back to Israel?

"Our purpose was to document the event"

For me, it is a very profound statement to make. How is your purpose to "document the event" if you did not know in advance that it was going to happen? These people filmed the first plane strike. At the time of the first plane strike, no one knew it was a terrorist attack. EVERYONE thought it was an accident. It was not until the second plane strike that people realized this was no accident.

It's nice that the narrator jumps in to tell you how you're supposed to interpret the information presented. He says the men went on television and "admitted it was their job to record the attack". Then you're given a ten second out-of-context soundbite from a foreign t.v. interview and the narrator responds, "How could they have known about the attack, and who sent them to document it?" From what was shown us, they neither said it was their "job" to document it, nor that they knew about it in advance.

In the intro we're told by the narrator that they had been celebrating after "recording the first plane strike", yet there in no further info given to support that statement. Where does he get that they were there prior to the first attack and had recorded it? I'm always suspicious of this kind of info. It reeks of propaganda.
edit on 6-2-2012 by lunarasparagus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Monkeygod333

or, you can turn your tv on.
just an idea.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Bush saw the filmed first crash on TV set, while it was not aired on that day. So they filmed it and show it to Bush.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ICanThink

He could quite easily have meant that he saw that an aeroplane had hit the tower.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   
No he specifically says he saw it on TV: "The TV was obviously on", "There was a TV set on".
Why he would lie? We all know George is a simple honest guy.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Deleted - wrong post. sorry.
edit on 2/8/2012 by Humint1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join