It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will US get dragged into war with Iran?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   
therealnews.com...

Very informative and disturbing video. The next 10 months are going to see how this plays out. I should elaborate that who gets dragged in will be the American public. I think the last thing the average American wants right now is another war to pay for and get our sons and daughters killed over.
edit on 5-2-2012 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by openminded2011

Dragged? Hardly. More like start the damn thing.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Garfee

I completely agree with this.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   
This snake has two heads.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Dragged? Hardly. More like start the **** thing.

beat me to it...

2nd

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Garfee
[more

This scene always comes to mind.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   

definitely what he said.where do you (op) get the idea that america gets dragged into war?the second world war was the only time they have been dragged to war and they did plenty of kicking and screaming while being dragged.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by glen200376
[m

Well I guess I should reiterate. I dont mean the govt will get dragged in. I mean the people (us) will get dragged in to the war.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   

what gary oldman says is true but it is still a bad guy trying to justify doing bad things.
just watch the media, the more attention it gives iran, the more likely a war.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   
how can you get dragged when you have the nets, and the boats? arent you doing the dragging then?
edit on 5-2-2012 by Myendica because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Yes, As Israel will drag the US into it.
Second line,,,,,,, Israel will drag the US into another war.
edit on 5-2-2012 by WozaMeathed because: I Cant spell

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   
all the 'blind" 'hating" soldiers out there that can't wait to fight and kill, they don get dragged in they want this war, they don't care,, only thing they know is being a hardheaded soldiers following orders..

but yes there is also many soldiers out there that is dead tired of this bs, so yes many is getting dragged into this bs war.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   
i hope by Israel saying they need no help, that america just plays referee, along with the other super powers. because at this precise moment if we enter into the fray, i am confident that at least 1 of those super powers are gonna remind everyone that they are indeed a super power still and put there influence and power opposite of where america stands. i dont believe it is coming down to right or wrong here. i think it is coming down to, how long are you gonna keep letting your friend park his cars on your lawn and keep telling your neighbors how it is going to be or else. you may put up with it for awhile because you are friends, but soon you will feel as though they are trying to intimidate you and eventually you will have to stand up to them. how it goes down depends on how they wanna take it when you decide to tell them to leave. they will most likely resist because you let them go this far so you will have to excert some force to show them you are serious and putting an end to the behavior. i dont see anyway for this whole fiasco to go well.
i also dont see cornering them as a smart move. a cornered, and frightened creature is the most dangerous. first they are cornered an second they are scared. there is no way of knowing how a creature in this scenario will react, they are completely unpredictable as they are looking for anyway to get uncornered and some sense of safety and not death. they will do anything to get away.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
"Will US get dragged into war with Iran"

The US of A wants to pleases it's banker paymaster, Greenspan and Ben Bernake and now can you guess who they pray too..................... Yes they are jewish and it's racist to point this out (fools would say) well it's racist for the zionist bankers to bribe US politicaians to spill american blood so these parasites know as bankers can make yet more blood money and yes they could had saved jews from Httler but didn't come up with the money not that Hitler made jews a special case or anythin like that and killed far more russains than anything else but if you own hollywood then you get to write BS history i guess.

6m jews gassed has been proven wrong time and again and now they just think gods people can pass laws on the other side of the world so that it becomes illegal to point out thte truth and again this power come with cash, cash these international bankers can print by the bucket load.

If American attacks Iran then I hope the US of Zion gets double in return and the zionist homeland is wiped of the face of the earth.
edit on 5-2-2012 by Master_007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by WozaMeathed

I wouldn't use the word "dragged" but rather "hoodwinked" into another war. America's intention may be genuinely good but to be involved in one war after another in such a short space of time in rather insane. I hope the Americans are busy at night ( productively ) in order to supply the soldiers needed for the war effort. America should focus on rebuilding its nation like Russia and China and let those troublesome people in the Mideast fight their own wars. Its never gonna end soon so even if America comes back in 20 years time she 'd still catch the action. Focus on your nation and help Americans before you help others. Being selfless is thankless.
I cannot imagine a world without American influence in it. Where would I get my Starbucks, KFC, McDonalds, Ironman, Captain America, X men, PizzaHut, Burger King, ATS and the list goes on and on.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by WozaMeathed

I wouldn't use the word "dragged" but rather "hoodwinked" into another war. America's intention may be genuinely good but to be involved in one war after another in such a short space of time in rather insane. I hope the Americans are busy at night ( productively ) in order to supply the soldiers needed for the war effort. America should focus on rebuilding its nation like Russia and China and let those troublesome people in the Mideast fight their own wars. Its never gonna end soon so even if America comes back in 20 years time she 'd still catch the action. Focus on your nation and help Americans before you help others. Being selfless is thankless.
I cannot imagine a world without American influence in it. Where would I get my Starbucks, KFC, McDonalds, Ironman, Captain America, X men, PizzaHut, Burger King, ATS and the list goes on and on.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by slanteye

Yes. Just like all the other times the US attacked other nations with good intentions on helping those poor troublesome Middle Easterners right?

top topics

join