It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
The RhD system Another important blood group system in transfusion is the RhD system. 85% of people have the D antigen on their red blood cells and are RhD positive. The remaining 15% lack the D antigen and are RhD negative. Your blood group is defined by your ABO group together with your RhD group. For instance, someone who is group A and RhD negative is known as A negative.
Originally posted by tmar11
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes
Interesting. I'm RH negative and my mother also told me they heard two heartbeats at around 12 weeks and thought I was a twin. Very distinct heartbeats. Then at her ultrasound later in pregnancy, the other twin wasn't there.
I've also had TONS of supernatural experiences and a few psychic experiences. Hm. Probably a coincidence, but still odd.edit on 20-1-2013 by tmar11 because: Add
Originally posted by hidingthistime
reply to post by hidingthistime
I am not aloud to edit for some reason, but just wanted to add about the invisible veins thing, they cant find a vein in my arm to save my life, they end up slicing my finger and it hurts like heck!