It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Accursed ((A Poem I Wrote))

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   
We are the ones... being dragged through a life of hell. We are the ones... that will always rebel. We cry in the dark, and we fear being alone. We are romantic, passionate, so full of life... and yet you want to hand us a bone. You give us those looks... of disgust that we try not to relish. Because it means we aren't like you... always mindful of those who aren't like the rest. We are different, our clothes are very much the same... we only have the different styles, and looks... and you shouldn't be ashamed. Of how we are... and of what we are capable of. You drive us down and to madness.... and you make us look up at the sky above. Wondering how you can believe... in that god that is so true. When we honestly see the truth... and know... that our gods / god is very much true. Yes... we don't believe... in what you think he is. Some of us can't believe, our paths destined to walk a meaningless road that teaches us that life is hard and full of mysteries and woes. No... we don't expect you to feel sorry for us. Yes... we have heard it all before and we are tired of it all. How can you hurt and brutalize that which you do not understand at all? Like wise how can we learn not to do and be like that... when our beliefs, our ideals, our morals, are threatened every day by your cowardice acts. We must stand tall... yes... some of us our accursed. But not by what you would think. It is because of you.... it is because of how you judge.... it is because of the death and sorrow we experience. You must stand strong a voice cries from above, you must never give up hope or else all will become a flood. A flood of sorrow, and pain, and misery and woe. Your path clouded, darkened... and full of misguidance from below. It isn't as easy for some of us.... its hard being... truly misunderstood. Regardless of that... some of us break from the path because we just couldn't do what we should. We become a mindless drone among many... and we weep upon that path. I sometimes wonder... if I will completely make it through.... to see the light that needs to be shining through... that grayish fog... and the hardened spaces that are always showing through and through. Never give up your path... to those wonderful places that you see and meet along your journey. Never give in to the path of the mindless ones... forever destined to live within ignorance, and bliss. If you truly desire bliss... become at one with yourself. An accursed can change... and become a dream... a guide... a beautiful thing.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   
I appreciate anyone who writes(poetry, prose etc.)..and allows others to read.

Wow...layer after layer after layer after layer of numbing misery.

Who is we? In we are the ones?

Peace

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Oh it is in the title..the accursed.

My bad.

Peace

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Are you reaching out here?

I will chat with you if you wish...been there before ( I have a vacation home there : )

Peace

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by spav5

Ah to everything you have written we is "The Accursed" as written in the title. Yeh.. it is layer, after layer, after layer of misery. But sadly right now that is how I feel. If you wish to chat message me. It may take me awhile to reply or we can chat here. I would prefer messages. I will try to check back often though so I don't ignore you. I'm kind of all over the place at the moment.

top topics

join