It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Money - Can we get angry yet?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   
/rant begin

There are three types of people in this world.

1. There are people who deny it, no matter how many facts you put in their face.

2. There are those that will see the truth, but put their head back in the sand.

3. And there are those who see it and are so f*cking angry they need to stand up and do something.

If you are like me, you feel helpless, that underlying feeling that what you are up against is so massive you don't know where to start... it's everywhere. This... parasite..

It's in plain sight. Money is created, out of no where, by non-governmental departments and institutions.

Inflation and deflation is controlled by the banks.

The trail of corruption, greed and corporate influence can all be tracked by following the money.

It's all about money, not freedom. You think you're free? Try going somewhere without money.

-Bill Hicks

I see in the near future a crisis approaching that unnerves me and causes me to tremble for the safety of my country. Corporations have been enthroned, an era of corruption in high places will follow, and the money-power of the country will endeavor to prolong it’s reign by working upon the prejudices of the people until the wealth is aggregated in a few hands and the Republic is destroyed.

-Abraham Lincoln (1864)

Where do you think our current system will lead?

Do you really think you're free?

We live in a dystopia.

Money creates a barrier between us and almost everything else we could hope to experience or have.

Is it freedom o'clock yet?

Ah well, maybe a few more centuries of indentured servitude is what we are after, carry on!

/rant off

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   
I am with you...we have been enslaved. But I see people with very little argue very hard to keep it this way. They fight so hard because they believe that one day they will win the lottery and live the life we could all be living..If there were no money.

Peace

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by BeforeTheHangmansNoose

I don't understand why you are so upset about the system. You say things like,

Originally posted by BeforeTheHangmansNoose

It's in plain sight. Money is created, out of no where, by non-governmental departments and institutions.

Does that mean that we should get upset over farmers because the corn is created from a seed? I mean, they started with a very low cost per unit seed and are now selling the product for a lot more.

Are you just mad that you figured out its a big scam and you're not part of it?

Money is great, its been a good idea for thousands of years, it seems the only people that have a problem with it are the people that don't have any.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   
I'm still trying to decipher this one"The desire of power in excess caused the angels to fall;the desire of knowledge in excess caused man to fall".

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by litterbaux
reply to post by BeforeTheHangmansNoose

I don't understand why you are so upset about the system. You say things like,

Does that mean that we should get upset over farmers because the corn is created from a seed? I mean, they started with a very low cost per unit seed and are now selling the product for a lot more.

Are you just mad that you figured out its a big scam and you're not part of it?

Money is great, its been a good idea for thousands of years, it seems the only people that have a problem with it are the people that don't have any.

So first you are implying you know something about my other beliefs other then what was posted here.

Then you imply i have no money.

then you imply i "just" found out about this.

Let me just say, financially, am very well off and have never had any money problems.

I'm not even going to comment on your flawed farmers analogy.

And the idea of money is honest and genuine. However it is not like this anymore.. it has been exploited, clearly.

I'm actually curious as to if you are a real person to be honest.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Is it freedom o'clock yet?

Freedom isn't given, it's taken.

If you want it, you gotta take it.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by saroncan

The Devil was an angel, he wanted more power to exalt himself above God and was cast out of heaven!
Mans quest for knowledge has robbed him of an afterlife!

2nd Line....well actually 4th

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Yeah I'm ready! I was out of work for two year's trying to raise a family.Got a job last October and got fired by phone this weekend,no explanation given.Now my wife has miscarried ! ENOUGH !

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

Freedom is not given, it is not taken! IT IS YOUR RIGHT!. so long as you see yourself achieving the goal.

No one has the right to tell you or me, what we can or cannot do? within reason to a moral standing.

The way we live is governed by one deciding factor.

if you dont use money in this world/if you do not conform to the monetary system you will be left on the streets to rot .........apart from if you take this bill and...blah blah blah..boring!!!!! Lets look at the facts here and only the facts alright.

this is not how it should be, everyone is equal and should deserve a chance. i may not be the one to stop earning money or start dropping out of society but i know where i stand with it and i know that money is not the most important thing in our lives.

Are you Awake yet??

Peace

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by ShadowZion

Freedom is not given, it is not taken! IT IS YOUR RIGHT!. so long as you see yourself achieving the goal.
Do you:
[color=FFAEA8]Sit down for your rights?
OR
[color=FFAEA8]Stand up for your rights?

Freedom is taken.

[color=A3FF99]The facts? The fact is that I said nothing about any of this↓, that you are ranting on about.

No one has the right to tell you or me, what we can or cannot do? within reason to a moral standing.

The way we live is governed by one deciding factor.

if you dont use money in this world/if you do not conform to the monetary system you will be left on the streets to rot .........apart from if you take this bill and...blah blah blah..boring!!!!! [color=A3FF99]Lets look at the facts here and only the facts alright.

this is not how it should be, everyone is equal and should deserve a chance. i may not be the one to stop earning money or start dropping out of society but i know where i stand with it and i know that money is not the most important thing in our lives.

Are you Awake yet??

Peace

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
ATS isn't going to change anything. I have a theory that CIA built ATS so as to attract the most militant persona's and give them an on going Piss & Moan session to appease the Appetite for Destruction or further to argue persona's among each other and completely forget the relevant topic. How many times have we seem this in progress with WW3 and 2012 and Political threads

All masterminded by Company "if they are busy here they wont be out in the streets where the real revolution could take foothold."
edit on 5-2-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

case in point. you guys are arguing about freedom on a anonymous forum in the comforts of home sitting behind more computer tech than the Moon Command Module on lunar mission.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by rebellender

Ever thought i originally posted for my own selfish reasons like letting off steam?

And if it wasn't for ATS i would not know as much about the world as i do today.

If it wasn't for ATS i would still be looking for questions.

If it was the CIA's intentions to create a database of information regarding why the world is so messed up, and if it was the CIA's intention to educate people on how and why to rise up against social problems then i guess their job is complete.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   

reply to post by rebellender

Ever thought i originally posted for my own selfish reasons like letting off steam?

And if it wasn't for ATS i would not know as much about the world as i do today.

If it wasn't for ATS i would still be looking for questions.

If it was the CIA's intentions to create a database of information regarding why the world is so messed up, and if it was the CIA's intention to educate people on how and why to rise up against social problems then i guess their job is complete.

thank you for fulfilling the rant experience, your comment is welcomed, though not my rant at all
I forget which issue but Playboy Magazine ran a story that detailed the origins of National Enquirer to Company, in the story that took down John Edwards...true story
I understand your Condescending smirk and think yeah everybody does it, so RAVE ON!!

new topics

top topics

join