It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYC Employers Now REQUIRE Yearly H1N1 Shot - Or you're FIRED!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Whats your take on this, requiring ALL *healthcare* employees to get yearly vaccination or be fired?

I think it makes sense the argument that people don't want to be getting the flu from all people, nurses who go from patient to patient all day long.

But, what comes next? Counselors, social workers, public employees will be required the yearly flu shots next???

Is it really safe getting flu shots every year? What about all the recalls, buildup of preservatives (thimerosol) and life-threatening side effects including DEATHS that happen with every vaccine version??

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Whats your take on this, requiring ALL *healthcare* employees to get yearly vaccination or be fired?

Well as a healthcare worker i'm able to say:
over my friggin' dead body.

if this EVER gets mandated where i work, i'll resign the next day.
simple as that.

I decide what goes into my body, not the government or any other agency.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   
They tried that in the hospital where I worked. I quit. A month later, after most of the employees had been vaccinated, they decided to do away with the policy. Still, they tried to pressure me into it when I went back.

Employees quitting in large numbers is the only way this will change. I'm not even sure that would work now, I'm sure there would be plenty of people willing to drink Drano® for decent paying jobs.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Magnivea

I'm sure there would be plenty of people willing to drink Drano® for decent paying jobs.

this sentence right here explains most of the troubles we have in the world.

money before all, even your own health.

ridiculous times....

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Well dude, without money, it's a known fact.

You are not going to survive.

Especially, not in these times.

edit on 5-2-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Americans must be really dumbed down and dependent on OBJECTS and money to value that over their own health and safe well-being from novel mandates.

Hmmm....

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   
``Liberals`` enforcing their own view of the world on people.

It would be like ``conservatives`` forcing people to vote Romney or be Christian or be fired.

IT'S RIDICULOUS.

And maybe that's me, but I think this is like 2 years old news.
edit on 5-2-2012 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   
I received the flu shot for years because my grandma always told me to. Once I started learning more about the dangers of vaccines I stopped. I went from being sick several times a year to only about once a year—aside from the occasional cold. I just make sure to eat my vitamins, take extra vitamin C and zinc, and eat plenty of fiber and protein. My grandma still asks me if I got my flu shot, but now I just tell her that I stopped and I hardly get sick now. That usually keeps her quiet for a while!

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Forceful policies of injustice? Sounds like dictatorship!

Don't worry tho!! The U.S will be there to save your country soon....

Oh wait.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
Well dude, without money, it's a known fact.

You are not going to survive.

Especially, not in these times.

edit on 5-2-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

doesn't change anything about the crazyness of jabbing a poisonous cocktail of chemicals in your arm, just to get paid.

i don't deny you need money but i won't betray my own beliefs just to get it.

maybe that's just me.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN
Forceful policies of injustice? Sounds like dictatorship!

Don't worry tho!! The U.S will be there to save your country soon....

Oh wait.

Pure win.

Also: Sorry you guys lost to Detroit. It's like getting your ass kicked by a toddler.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Here in Australia, at one of the mega Corps I was contracted to tried to do this, I was ridiculed for saying no, and eventually prohibited from working there.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   
USA Money isnt worth much as it used to be anyways, is it?

During Christmans In the NYC subway I gave a beggar a quarter and he threw it down on the tracks like it was just a penny! What is really in peoples' heads these days.

25 cent use to buy a burger or coffee, now it just buy a tiny bag of chip.

They probably give you the vaccine then lay you off anyway! the unemployment rate is still almost 10% even in such a populous, big-business dense state...

labor.ny.gov...

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   
This is the beginning of the RFID chip ;-)) Which state will be next??

How dare they threaten the citziens with invasion of their bodies

I am lucky I do not live in the US...I would be thrown in gaol for opening my big Aussie gob!!!

res

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by ignant

25 cents buys a bag of chips!?! It costs like $3 here!

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by ignant

USA Money isnt worth much as it used to be anyways, is it?

Nope, not when the FED can print it out of thin air.

but that's another topic.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Wow, didnt think of that, they don't even need to inject the chip together with whatever "Vaccine" of the time thru any needle, anymore, they can rely on Morgellons/Chemtrails to implant the chips as growing fibers....

Scaryyyy

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlanQaida
reply to post by ignant

25 cents buys a bag of chips!?! It costs like $3 here!

LOL i mean those tiny bags from the corner store that literally only have like 3 wise chips or cheetos in each and the rest is air... that mostly kids buy (4/$1)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ignant

That's what they did to my fiancee. Get a shot, then get fired for having the nerve to need some time off for cancer treatment.

As a side note, that NY labor page you posted is pure BS. I live in Schenectady County and all joking aside I'd guess the unemployment rate to be closer to 20 percent. If you include everyone that can barely support themselves or can't and live on gov't money, I'd say easily over 40 percent.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I stopped having the flu shots three years ago, and since then my health has been a lot better. I've been less susceptible to colds and flu, and generally being in much better health. Also when I queried how many of the medical staff at my surgery had been vaccinated there was a very telling silence. That confirmed my feelings about the safety of the vaccines! I suspect there may not be a huge conspiracy to kill off the population, but more about lining the pockets of politicians and drug company owners by foisting an unnecessary vaccination on everyone.

new topics

top topics

join