It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings all, a new member to the board...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 07:45 PM
link   
My name is Neal W. Syrette. I am a new member here and am still working my way around the board, figuring the details out as I go along. I guess it was curiousity that brought me here and I am intrigued by the ideas that you all share. Currently, I am a student of the fine arts program here at the local university. My interests are many and encompass everything but I am interested in nothing. (if you knew me, this would make sense)

I believe for the first little while I will be like a ghost, here but not really here, and in time become a more active participant in the discussions. I guess I'm sort of shy, but I feel that there has to be a certain comfort level in order for me to express my ideas, sorry... I don't mind questions, so feel free to ask. I, like everyone else here, am looking for answers...

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 07:48 PM
link   
A new member from the Soo. Cool. Betcha you're not looking forward to January.
Or February.
Welcome aboard. Check out BTS as well. Later.

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Welcome aboard, matey, have fun and do't believe every balsted thing that washes up the shore.
First mate seat sail and shut up that blasted parrot singing "My Bonny Lies Over the Ocean". Wait till I see Anny Bonny for teaching that bird that song.

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Welcome to ats NSyrette

feel free to ask me any questions you have
cya around se7en

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Welcome and enjoy your stay here at the ATS!

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Welcome to the asylum! Be sure to pick up your complementary tin-foil hat in the transporter room.

top topics

join