It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange sounds warn us of incoming, and very soon...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
The strange sounds continue to be heard. At the end of this intro I want to suggest what I consider to be a plausible and yes highly contentious, AND very scary possibility.

Two dudes freaking out by loud sound from the sky. Is it from the sky? They think so, and several other of the Youtube videos on the subject suggest the same.

youtu.be...

Now what could be the cause? Here's a few thoughts, most already suggested on the Internet.
a) venting gas/ atmosphere from vast underground complexes.
b) setting up the masses for a black flag 'alien invasion' (see other thread here on ATS)
c) the horns of the angels indicating the end of the world is upon us
d) lots of individuals taking part in roughly coordinated hoax
e) diversion by governments and/or the worlds elites to divert the masses from the economic peril they face (i.e. the real threat)

I want to say up front I am most open to (e) and least open to ( c). I don't think it is (a) because while one or two incidents may indicate a particular source location and an operational problem or procedure of some kind this remains an unlikely cause for all of these sounds. Who ever is building these complexes would not want everyone to know about them, at least not at this point before any public announcement of an oncoming event should they ever make such announcements.

As for ( c), no apologies here but I would prefer to look for a rational provable through scientific means rather than one mystical. It isn't going to do you any good at all to convince yourself the end of humanity is upon you unless you are looking anxiously forward to getting on with your after life. Lets not go there.

As for (d), possibly it could be a hoax. But if it is some of these actors are pretty damn good. Consider the two dudes in the video here. At this point with so many videos and after separating out the obvious little jokers and their keyboard phantom of the opera soundtracks, look, I don't believe a hoax is viable any longer. There are just two many cases with video proof to examine in so many places. There is also the duration of this event which has been going on now for many weeks.

I like (e) best. Don't put it past the governments of the world to wish to divert our attention from the collapse of the financial system or those who are responsible - the bankers, the 1%, the elites. But no, there have been similar collapses before prior, not as catastrophic as this one is but just think of the depressions prior to WW1 and WW2. How about a war for a diversion? That makes better sense, and more money, then scaring everyone silly with the clarion calls of angels or three legged metal invaders from space.

Possibility (b) is already proposed here on ATS. I want to also acknowledge TheWhaler who posts on that thread for suggesting possibly a similar notion to one I do here. But TheWhaler does not elaborate.

reply to post by TheWhaler

But you know what? It can't be (b) because just ask yourself, if they were going to stage another veritable Pearl Harbour/ 9 11 wouldn't they just get on with it? Just like they always have? But you never know. You can't put it past the elites to pull their next card out now, they have decided we have seen right through 'the war on terror' BS. So a black flag 'alien invasion' starting with a strange noises from the sky remains a possibility, nevertheless I don't think it is the cause.

Here is another possible cause for these strange sounds. It isn't particularly scientific but it is rational.

The strange sounds are a warning of impending danger. The sounds are heard where ever people are in most danger. In the video I posted above, you hear at the end the DJ state he wants to go 'inside' away from the intensity of the sound. Hey, if the warning is to beware something from the skies then perhaps the intention is both to scare people into taking shelter, but in areas away from where the sound is being heard.

So first up what would cause the sound? Well, its nothing we the general public, the masses, are aware of existing. It is something of a scalar weapon kind, capable of covering a vast area and yet able to be directed AND from above, perhaps even from space.

Consider if the authorities are saying zippo about this, it is probably because they haven't a clue what is making the sounds or how to stop them. So they continue to ignore them.

If there is a 'who' instigating the sounds then it is likely to be beings of a very high technological capability. These may be humans, they may be a section of the elite, a break away if you like. They may also be intelligent non humans who are concerned but unable to directly intercede without declaring themselves, and well, they might be breaking some Intergalactic Federation protocol such as not to interfere in the worlds of lesser beings.

Now to the threat the sounds warn us of. What could it be? There are plenty of possibilities. People were posting hysterical videos about these on youtube over several years as we wound into 2012, and people still do. No need to go into the full array of kinds of possible threats at this point. We can agree though quite a variety have been proposed.

I would suggest though whatever is coming it is big. No make that cataclysmic. Something able to end humanity, or possibly lead to humanities demise by the scale of change it brings to our environment.

Check out this possibility.
NASA Warns Public of Once In A Lifetime Solar Storm Coming!
youtu.be...

I'm going to end here with speculation from a group of remote viewers who are pointing out evidence actually exists governments world wide know something and are keeping their mouths tight shut.

From 'FARSITE.ORG'

Since it seems likely that major governments would be aware in advance of most near term global threats, then it also seems likely that they would take some actions that would reflect their anticipation of those events. These actions would likely not be explained to the masses to avoid panic. Below is a list of largely anomalous governmental actions that may indicate an awareness of a near term global threat that is suggested by these remote-viewing data. Again, these are only speculations, none of which "prove" anything. But considered collectively, they are exceptionally odd.

1. The U.S. Space Shuttle will launch its last mission in mid-2011. At that time, NASA is entirely abandoning its government-funded manned spaceflight program. Given the investment that the U.S. has made in launching humans into space since the 1960s, this is odd, especially since private efforts to launch humans into space are years away, and currently unproven. It is as if the government does not anticipate being able to launch humans into space in the near future for reasons not currently stated.
2. The Svalbard Global Seed Vault is being sealed in 2011. This will allow the world to restart agriculture given a global catastrophe. The United Nations formally inspected the facility, which might seem odd for a Norwegian project. The timing of this project seems like a strange coincidence.
3. U.S. and global debt. It is as if various governments are not expecting to have to pay back their debts, perhaps anticipating a global economic reset due to reasons not currently stated.
4. The devaluing of the U.S. dollar seems to be a trend that will stay. Moody, Standard and Poor, and Fitch have announced that they may be devaluing the rating of U.S. Treasury bonds (see NY Times article, 15 March 2010, as well as the editorial on 20 March 2010), and there have been discussions within the United Nations of the International Monetary Fund phasing out its dependency on the U.S. dollar. The governments seem to be acting as if the U.S. dollar will be replaced as the global currency.
5. Digging, digging is everywhere. The U.S. has no nuclear enemies, yet it is digging huge underground facilities in inhospitable regions difficult for the masses to reach. Why? On the other hand, the Chinese tend to think collectively, and China is digging extraordinary subway complexes under most of its major cities in a crash program that seems odd in terms of timing and scope. See, for example, the NY Times article by Keith Bradsher, 27 March 2009. Subways are, of course, conveniently located underground tunnels, and such tunnels could house millions of people in an emergency. Russia announced in 2011 that it is adding 5,000 new nuclear bomb shelters in Moscow, enabling it to protect all of Moscow's residents. The program is to be rushed so that it is finished in 2012. Why? Russia has no nuclear enemies. Russia's new subway systems have also been place deeper than needed so that they can be used as deep emergency shelters. Again, why? Why all these preparations, and why the rush?
6. NASA is now predicting that the Sun may generate unprecedented solar storms for a lengthy period in 2012-13. We cannot accurately predict Earth's normal weather a week in advance, and it is by no means clear how NASA can do this with respect unprecedented weather on the Sun years in advance. They are saying that we are more dependent on vulnerable computer technology now. But we had similar dependencies in 2001 and 1990 when previous 11-year solar cycles hit. What is different about the current cycle? Some might suggest that NASA is acting as if it has some extra information that is not currently stated.

www.farsight.org...
edit on 5-2-2012 by Tallone because: Fixing my mistakes

edit on 5-2-2012 by Tallone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tallone

edit on 5-2-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Sounds like transformers or whales mating.

Honestly, I have never even heard this sound here, but it is creepy.

Eerie all the same.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Ok - there may be something to the sounds thing...

But - the particular video that you posted of the Amarillo DJ is probably not real for 2 reasons...

The sounds used come from the Strange sounds in Kiev video (the original from last year) - at least the chances are pretty good

Listen to the bird chirps and then pull up the Kiev video and you'll see what I'm talking about

2nd - the news report referenced in the beginning of the vid is talking about the comet that went over the other night. A lot of people in the immediate areas of the comet path reported hearing a "sonic boom" sound

So that seems to suggest that the intentions of the video maker were likely dubious @ best

If you would like to see the report - look up Connect Amarillo and the title of the article to pull it up

Like I said - I'm not calling BS on all of the sounds videos but this particular track is starting to make the rounds on a bunch of fake vids

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Agreed, it's the Kiev sound dubbed over (poorly) idiots like these are what discredits actual recordings! I have heard a few different ones and the ones that stand out are generally the ones that aren't so sensational.

However with the op thread I agree with in general, just don't appreciate douches copycating.. (yt vid not op).

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

Brilliant. Thank you for putting those embeds up in full colour. I thought my intro post a little too long and best without the full vid embeds.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

Originally posted by Manhater

Honestly, I have never even heard this sound here, but it is creepy.

Eerie all the same.

Hardly any (credible) reports of the sounds from the Southern Hemisphere. One from Australia I seem to recall late last year but that is it for the credible reports from that part of the world. It seems to be both very real and localised. It might make an interesting project for someone to sort the credible from less cred/hoax reports and make a list of the localities the reports came out of. There will be some interesting and quite possibly ultimately alarming conclusions to be drawn - I think so anyway.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Tallone

lets add F
F there really was a noise that i have heard but it was
not that horn/matalic sound more of a rolling rumble
and then people make hoaxes and the people
jump on the band wagon and your off to many different
types of noise/sounds that sadly we will not find out
what it is until its to late to act

sorry went on a bit then

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Moderator. If there is such aboard at the moment .This thread is in the wrong forum. Can it be moved to the Fragile Earth forum? Very grateful if such can be done.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   
It looks like the OP in the following thread did do some mapping.
reply to post by Under Water

But its only North America. I haven't waded through all of the thread which has a respectable length, but it seems there is still a need for someone to go through all the locations and do a bit of collation work to see if certain factors line up. From the OPs map at the top of the thread linked to above the 'strange sound phenomenon' forms a bit of a cluster along the Eastern seaboard of North America. At least it was doing that back in March last year

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   
The information in the op is awesome, cheers, I think that this noise phenomena needs to be closely reviewed or something. It seems that there are a few morons out there just trying to wind people up and with that are taking a lot of credibility away from the legitimate videos. Its hard for me to believe if only one of the videos is a hoax as it shows how easy it actually is to fake a vid. Some people out there really need to grow up.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   
I feel that these sounds might be like I posted a remake of Godzilla. Just a Thought.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
If it's the Kiev sounds dubbed over then where are the sounds of kids screaming? Why edit out everything but the birds? I'm not saying it's not faked but everyone screams it's the Kiev sound. I'm not that easily convinced it's the Kiev sound dubbed over.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I think the majority of the "strange sound" videos are obvious hoaxes, but I believe a few to be "unidentified" sounds - but I don't mean supernatural, but simply people being "freaked" out by misidentified sounds, probably construction sounds/musical instruments, etc (I know of one video where the sound plays "Iron Man" by Black Sabbath, probably some type of horn instrument). Just yesterday, I heard a very strange rumbling/metallic noise. At first, I wondered what it was, then I investigated it and found workers using a cement saw in a nearby apartment. If I recorded from my front porch, it would of fit in perfectly with all the other "Sound from the sky" videos (the sound was reverberating out of a courtyard in between the apartments, amplifying the sound).

I think a few people recorded and posted misidentified sounds, they became popular, BAM, internet Meme. I work in the construction industry (commercial and industrial side, not residential) and can tell you first hand, distance, room dimensions, and material composition have effects on a sound, and in certain circumstances, some of these sounds can travel long distances. Of course, it's more "entertaining" to believe these sounds are "God" or "Aliens", but I'm positive the non-hoaxed ones (the great minority) are simply misidentified. Just like unidentified flying object does not mean alien, an unidentified sound does not mean supernatural, actually supernatural explanations seems the laziest explanations of all.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   
People, flag the thread if you like it. Especially flag it if you want to spark a deeper discussion. No more flags at the top will see the thread die. I am hoping for more suggestions on possible reasons for the sound. Thanks to you all who have posted your opinion.

Lets look at the videos and reports without video that are not obvious hoaxes. The jokers who want a bit of fun aside, there is a lot of these reports that cannot so easily be labelled as hoax.
edit on 6-2-2012 by Tallone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   
I have moved the thread to Fragile Earth. Far more appropriate. Thank you for all of your contribution. Consider posting on the moved thread. Sorry to do that to you fellow posters on this here thread. Will try not to let it happen again.

Here is the link to the shifted thread.
reply to post by Tallone

new topics

top topics

join